Just the juicy parts

Small time investment for some big cheese! The uploader graciously edited the video to show only the good stuff. :D

13 Comments on “Just the juicy parts

1. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Not to take anything away from your find blackheadmonger, but I believe the full version of this video is in the archives ?
    I may be mistaken ?
    Still a nice find !!!

1. I agree, Gliss, on both counts. I do think there is a longer version in the treasure trove, but this version is a shorter and still as sweet a treat. Thanks for posting, blackheadmonger!

1. Correct-te-mundo, there is a long version somewhere, I have chatted with the original star/patient/video poster. Still, a good video edited is always appreciated again and again and again… ;)

……………… gotta be a sac in here somewhere .

3. wobblerlorri says:

He wants to EAT it? Ick, dude…

1. He thought he was being witty but the doc was not amused.

4. Awesome video and one of my faves. But, yeah, it’s been here before.

I always welcome a golden oldie, especially when they’re this good! Lol it’s nice to see videos brought back to the front to be enjoyed again! IMHO, they never get old! Haha! Thanks blackheadmonger!

6. blackheadmonger says:

Yes, the uploader said that he edited his original vid. I did a search using keywords from the title of the original video and came up with nothing, so left it up to our fearless leaders to make the call! ;)

7. I have figured out why some of the old videos that have been posted here before are not showing up in the archives. There are many people out there trying to start their own site about popping pimples and cysts. They rename the video and put their name as the poster. So of course when you do a search on them nothing shows up. That has happened to me several times. When I feel like Ive seen this vid, I do a check on it and nothing shows up. But it was posted here first. However, some of the oldies but very goodies are worth seeing again. This one included. Thanks for posting this Blackheadmonger.

8. Thanks, blackheadmonger! I highly endorse the edited version. It squiggs me out just fine, whereas the original about put me down. Sometimes editing works out just fine, yup.

9. OhSayCanYouSebum says:

And now let us all read from the book of Second Loculations chapter four, verse nine…

1. I LOL-ed at your comment. Good one!