The Mess

Messy. Pus everywhere. Not sure it even matters that its being popped in a bathroom. Oh the mess! Oh the pus! Oh the horror, wait, that last one isn’t quite right… Oh the “Super-Fun-Never-Ending-Explosions”!…

…better… tee hee

I’d say the second one has more squirt action, but the first one is absolutely needed for comparison (as in keep your eye on the tabletop!), and isn’t lacking in a few nice poppers. Plus, remember, at least there are alcohol wipes. LOL. Have some fun!

popsig2013Summer

YT Commentary:
“Nasty nasty nasty”

PART ONE

PART TWO

TITLE: “Nasty cyst part one” & “Nasty cyst part two”
YT INFO: Published on Jul 10, 2013 and Jul 11, 2013 by sumgirlsdontcry

BEFORE & AFTER!
nastycystpartone08292013Abeforenastycystparttwo908292013Aafter

27 Comments on “The Mess

1. Come(un)done says:

Looks like a third nipple, eh?

Anyone else spend the first video (and part of the second) channeling that guy with the shoulder cyst? “Make a bigger hole! Make a bigger hole!”

2. I don’t think he understands he will be doing this over and over until he removes the sac. Great video

1. I just watched this…again…and I’m wondering if the “chunks” that are coming out are actually parts of the sac?

Two things you can say about the Australians, they sure know how to have fun on a Saturday night and know how to say “Oh My God!”

Thanks Jr.

Hint O’ the day ……………… pliers !

1. Needle nose or channelocks???

2. Um.. Those aren’t Aussie’s… They’re typical American Southerners, aka rednecks..

1. I’m surprised that NASCAR wasn’t playing in the background..

“Oh My God!” …………………. I stand corrected! :)

3. Yeah. I was just going to say, “How can you mistake a country-boy accent for an Australian accent?”. Oh well.

Well….. “Technically” I didn’t say THEY were Australians…..

4. At least he made his mess in the bathroom!!!
    Excellent find poppintime!!!

5. mrtasteless says:

Man and zit locked in mortal combat. It’s like Stalingrad, but with ingrown hairs. Savage and bestial.

6. poppintime, thank you for showing us how different approaches can get the same results. Granted, a nice sized incision and a few give it all ya got pushes might have gotten the job done in a smaller amount of time, but I wasn’t going anywhere else anyway…

7. poppintime, thank you for showing us how different approaches can get the same results. Granted, a nice sized incision and a few give it all ya got pushes might have gotten the job done in a smaller amount of time, but I wasn’t going anywhere else anyway…!

8. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

AWESOME PAYLOAD!!!

If only…he had a good four finger technique…kept the slipperies away…

but even with those flaws, it still is MASSIVE and lovely numerous squirts, just when you think his technique has messed it up too much, here comes another big bloody blob of gooooooshy!

Aye aye super chihuahua, baby!

Thanks @poppintime, that was just a joy to behold!

loved it loved it

deb p aka @lovesalsa

9. justsqueezit says:

OMG, I was gritting my teeth! Dammit, JR., get under it and justsqueezit!

10. “You filming this Mama?”

Great mega cyst pop! I loved it! Watched with no volume on, gotta go back and try it with sound now. Thanks for posting this little ditty! 5/5 and into faves…..

12. You’all are Great! Thanks for the prop’s!

13. This video takes the cherry on the top of a big cake.
    Fun on so many ways, i just have to name some!

1: 26 times “oh my God!”
    2: grey underwear
    3: she called him “Junior”
    4: the after-match for cleaning the table
    5: the location is epic – the bathroom
    6: he sits on the toilet, thank God that nobody had to go.
    7: safety first, use a safetypin
    8: next time, first shave of those hairs. I shave them for the injections that i must do on daily base.

Only 26? ………….. seemed like 1,000

14. where the guy…”make a bigger hole”

1. That’s what I thought!! GMTA!

15. I’m sorry but this guy got on my nerves more than anyone in a video. First he needs to take whatever it is in his mouth out. Then stop repeated himself over and over. What was with that bathroom floor? It looked like a public restroom. Just all around gag worthy in a bad way.

16. OhSayCanYouSebum says:

I would like to ask him to say, on camera, “Thank ya. Thank ya verra much.”

Because after all these years…I think we finally found him. He’s not in Vegas. He’s not bagging groceries down at the Piggly Wiggly….

…He’s popping zits on PTZ!

“Quick. Someone get the colonel an’ tell him ah need me a peanut butter -n- banana sammich…”

17. Thank god for the ability to mute, I’m sorry but that guy saying the same thing over and over, “Look how deep I can stick the needle” “look, look, look” He sounded like a bloody idiot.. I want my click back..

18. As Arnie would say…..I’ll be back!