Finger Cyst… Squeeze Me!

Who knew such awesomeness could come from a finger?!? How did it all *fit* in there????? Where can I get one!!!!!! hahahaha

Get ready – this is a real gem!!!!! ;)

Diamondgirl3signatureB1

YT Commentary:
“Pain pain in the night, the cyst ripe and ready for squeezing.
Three times removed, returned for the fourth time, this time no surgery. I perform the surgery!”

TITLE: “Finger cyst… squeeze me!”
YT INFO: Published on Aug 19, 2013 by PezioXRR

33 Comments on “Finger Cyst… Squeeze Me!

1. unclelarry says:

What a big payload for such a little cyst. Fantastic post Diamondgirl.

See ! I told you that cooties are contagious. DON”T TOUCH GIRLS!

1. diamondgirl says:

LOL, too funny!! Thanks guys! When I saw this, I couldn’t believe, almost like having a baby…All THAT was in there?? LOL

3. Lou-Pus just got his fingerprints taken for a new job this afternoon.

Lou-Pus wonder what kind of scan print this pus-filled thumb might leave on fingerprint scan machine.

Lou-Pus dream the im-pus-ible dream.

Lou-Pus sigh…

That’s some crazy stuff! Wow, it sure was deceiving! Great post Diamondgirl! Thank you!

5. That was totally awesome, but I have to say that it grossed me out a bit that he was flinging pus right next to his toothbrush. I still watched this quite a few times though. Great post!

1. Silly string shooting out of his thumb.

The sink and mirror looked a tab bit dirty to begin with for the tooth brush.

1. Yeah but look at what he saves on toothpaste!

2. That sink area was filthy. He probably got that infection just by turning on the faucet!

3. witchey woman says:

What turned my stomach more was that it wasn’t just HIS/HER toothbrush!! There were TWO!! OMG! I feel sorry for the other person. You have to wonder if he/she told him/her?!?! Or did he just rinse it????? Sorry for the rant, but I can’t stop wondering just a little bit. LOL Awesome cyst, awesome post!! ;P

6. AWESOME! But he didn’t get all if it out! I hope we get to see more of it, considering that there was still SO much more cheese in that thumb that needed to be squeezed out! Oh, I WISH I could get my hands on that thumb! Darn it! I want MORE!

7. With all the nerve endings in the digits, it may take him a while before he feels any relief from this!!!
    Excellent find Diamondgirl!!!

1. Thanks ev1, all of ya get the THUMB!! lol

8. Yes, a beautifull pop there!

This one get a thumb up from me!

Maybe an idea for a new Bond movie? After Goldfinger Pus-thumb?

9. That was freaking AWESOME!!

10. OhSayCanYouSebum says:

Best. Day. Ever! This made my month! Thank you!

Now, I have a proposal for Emilbus and any other owner(s) of this site:

1. Contact this gentlemen.
    2. Hire him under contract.
    3. Make sure the contract requires that he not permanently repair this particular “problem”.
    4. Make sure it requires that he periodically unload his cyst on camera and share it with all of us.

Look, there are “entertainers” who belch, fart, contort themselves and set themselves on fire to the wonder and delight of crowds. Why not this guy?

Screw McDonald’s. PTZ? “I’m lovin’ it!”

1. @OhSayCanYouSebum , LOL! Then you’ll be oh so happy st the follow up video coming soon to a Main Page near you!!! ;)

11. comedoness says:

Ah, an instant classic! Loved it.

12. Come(un)done says:

So. Freakin’. Awesome. O_O

13. That…was…INCREDIBLE.

14. I’m not typically one to say anything disparaging about an OP, but oh my goodness, PLEASE clean that bathroom, dude in the video! It was distracting me from the silly-string-esque goodness! It gave me the heebie jeebies!

15. Damn that was ALOT of material from such a small cyst…

16. Wow, for popping a cyst on his thumb with the same hand and filming with the other hand, our popper/camera operator/poppee did a Fantastic-rooting-tooting job! Again, I say, very well done, sir; you are a prince among poppers! This gentleman has had the cyst removed surgically 3 times already, and it keeps coming back?? I wonder why. One would assume that the doctor removes the sac, or has removed it at least one time out of three. lol.

Excellent find, Diamondgirl. Thank you every so much for this delight.

17. OH MY WHAT A VIDEO, BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN DIGGING AT THAT THING LONG BEFORE YOU DID. AGAIN WONDERFUL PAYLOAD. COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH STUFF CAME OUT OF THAT FINGER. I BET IT REALLY HURT. THANKYOU PEGGY

1. Hopefully more gak will follow!!

18. Oh manicotti! Sometimes you just have to wonder where all the contents hide don’t you? This was Great! A keeper! I had a tiny infection on a finger pad once that lumped up on me, it wasn’t nearly that size and my Dr pitched a fit when my lancing job became infected. oops!

19. That was fantastic! I needed that!

20. cybersharque says:

Jesus, Mary and Ganesh. Note to OP: this looks like it was DIY. So this query is to you.

You likey finger? You likey hand? You wanna keep them attached to you? You want them to work?

Hokey Dokey. Go to the ER. Have them look at the video if need be. Get treated. Get better. Good luck.

******************************

I think every first-year medical student gets this important tip: these funky-shape finger infections are among the most serious things you’re going to see/treat in an ER, Walk-In, and many private practices. The inside of the fingers is astonishingly complex. Oodles and oodles of little compartments of webbing and connective tissue that bind the fingertip skin to the underlying bone. An infection that gets into the little cubicles–usually after penetrating trauma but sometimes by extension from an infected nail bed or cuticle–is termed a felon.

Now if you are really interested, go google the term and know why THIS IS A MEDICAL-SURGICAL EMERGENCY OF THE FIRST ORDER.

It keeps coming back? Of course it does you son of a silly person. Especially if you’re being treated by I&D. That’s malpractice. The actual gold standard for a felon is much more extensive and intensive. It’s not much different from how you treat flexor tenosynovitis. You incise deeply and widely. You open up all the little compartments. You suction out the goop, irrigate with antiseptic (generally stronger than 1% betadine) and saline until you feel happy. If you close you install drains but I always ended up seeing this (as well as flexor tenosynovitis) closed by secondary intention.

With luck, you’ll preserve better than 80% function in the affected finger. Fail in this and the outcome will be gangrene, oops, try explaining THAT at M&M. Not much fun, I can tell you.

1. Nice breakdown cybersharque. I was a Flight Surgeons assistant in the USAF. A bit more training than a PA because flight medicine is different. But had my share of differing cysts in the OR. Felons are difficult at best to treat.

21. PLEASE GET OVER ALL THE B——- SO I CAN WATCH THE VIDEOS. WHETHER THEY USE GLOVES ETC IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND IF YOU DON’ LIKE IT DON’T WATCH. YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST RUDE. PEGGY

1. hey comments are there just for that take a deep breath hun !!

22. wow not for nothing that sink looked like a disease waiting to happen then the tooth brushes are right next to it omg you’ll be back with the cootie cacas in your mouth or god forbid worse come on clean it up then trust me you will start to see a decrease in the cooties I promise!