Welcome to Jiffy Lube, Sir.

When you’re in the service industry, it’s the attention by the service personnel to those tiny, little details that insures repeat customers…

“Here, let me adjust that… just a little further…”

YT Commentary:
“SACANDO BARROTES EN EL S.C. BODY AL CHEKLON” (Translation welcome, lol!)

TITLE: “EL BRUJO SACANDO UN BARROTE AL CHEKLON”
YT INFO: Published on Jan 2,2010 by ISRAEL MIGUEL

elbrujosacando07102013A
Look At That Happy Customer Service Smile… he he he

33 Comments on “Welcome to Jiffy Lube, Sir.

1. Pick That Puppy: I gather that you are not aware that at that particular garage you may use your “frequent customer” points for a facial. Of course, they neglect to tell you exactly where the facial will take place and that the qualifications of the esthetician are a touch sketchy. I have been dealing there for years but think I shall cancel my facial appointment for next week and perhaps use my points for a tire rotation instead. After all, I fdidn’t notice an autoclave or some similar instrument to sterilize the screwdrivers.

1. HILARIOUS!

1. You got that right!

2. Now that was some real man S..T! I didn’t say it was smart or sanitary. But y’all gotta admit….that was some real man S…T!

3. Um…uh…I must have missed it…I’ll try to watch again. Thanks for sharing whatever it is I that I missed!

1. Me too. I thought I was struck momentarily blind.

4. Thunderstruck says:

I’m just glad the guy didn’t have hemorrhoids.

1. HYSTERICAL!

1. And invisible!

Yeah, it’s probably best if he doesn’t mention his hemorrhoids or his ED

1. Shall we compile a LIST of stuff we do NOT wish to see?

3. diamondgirl says:

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!

Hilarious! OK, PTP…AWESOME FIND MAN!! Watching this I instantly felt that little sting right there on my lip/nostril and my eyes watered..Whew glad that’s over with! LOL

5. unclelarry says:

He was gang popped!

Thanks, PTP! Awesome post.

1. diamondgirl says:

LMAO!!

Yep, that is what it was!!

2. It isn’t letting me give you my “thumbs-up” for some reason. Maybe I already did. Loved this comment!

3. Come(un)done says:

Dude did NOT look like he wanted that to happen. Wish that worked with my husband…maybe I just need to put together a posse…

6. Was there something on the screwdriver end? Booger or pus?

1. Slow motion – I saw it.

7. Hahaha! Great!

8. wobblerlorri says:

Roughly translated, “SACANDO BARROTES EN EL S.C. BODY AL CHEKLON” is “Popping pimples in a S.C. body shop” for some guy, maybe his name is Cheklon. “EL BRUJO SACANDO UN BARROTE AL CHEKLON” is “The witchdoctor pops a pimple for” that same guy.

1. You are most kind, gracious Wobblerlorri. Sometimes the translation means a lot–like this time. No wonder he seemed powerless to resist!

9. justsqueezit says:

Wonder if the Marquee De Sade used this as part of his “Pleasure and Pain” routine? I know he is the one that invented the Mammogram machine!

10. Think I enjoyed reading the comments more than watching the video, lol.

11. So thats the reason most young mechanics are spotty!

12. Remember that song “If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you’re with”? Well, I guess this one is “If you don’t have the tool you need, use the tool you have” !!! LOL.

13. m g! TOO FUNNY! GREAT FIND!!

14. talk about service with a smile, those men were all happy to perform a service
    excellent find ptp

15. What was the point?

16. mrtasteless says:

Now Oscar, hold still while I take this screwdriver TO YOUR FACE!!!!

I’m stunned that no one’s eye was put out…

I bet these guys light each other’s farts around the campfire…

Don’t we all Mr Tasteless, don’t we all………………..

17. CLASSIC!!!

18. Hazing by pimple extraction? I think it could really catch on with younger crowds.
    Hell, if my sorority had a classy skin extraction treatment as part of rush, I might have stayed longer.