Waverly’s Cyst-astic Adventure – PTZ Member Video!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!
4thofJuly32

I’m a long time lurker, first time poster.

This was the largest cyst I have removed by far. I was trying to keep the incision small, but realized quickly that it needed to be much larger.

I edited/cut the boring parts of the original 20 minute video. Unfortunately, I lost my camera girl to nausea right before the biggest piece complete with the sac came bursting forth. She was fired from future videos.

Waverly still has two decent sized cysts around the original large one from this video, so there will be more popping fun to come!

Stay Tuned!

CONGRATS, zitdownwhileipopthat!!
My-First-post

*** WARNING! ***
This Video Contains Subject Matter
That May Be Considered Disturbing to Some Viewers
DIY Medical Treatment of Any Kind Is Not Recommended By This Site
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care,
And Should Not Be Attempted By Anyone.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
*** WARNING! ***

TITLE: “Waverly’s Massive Cyst Removal”
YT INFO: Published on May 31, 2013 by ibeezlistenin

17 Comments on “Waverly’s Cyst-astic Adventure – PTZ Member Video!

1. popitlikeitshot says:

Every time he got a squeeze his hand was in the way and the camara guy just filmed it! EVERY TIME!!! Could have been a good one with someone more experienced in both popping and filming;( But, still, the effort is appreciated ;)

1. popitlikeitshot says:

Meant to also say that they obviously did their ‘homework’, however, because the ‘technique’ was there, just lacking in experience. Gotta start somewhere. though ;) By all means, ~please~, share your progress with us, will you?

1. Being a Southerner myself, I appreciate the “Redneck” comments and the accents! Those events are Redneck fun for the whole family! Thanks for showing that not all Southerners and Rednecks are uneducated , cursing idiots. Keep up the good work…looking forward to the seeing the other cysts removed! And thanks for editing out the boring parts!

2. camera not in the right spot,, her hands were in the way most of the time viewing not good… good effort on their part, maybe the next one will be better

Nobody needs their spare spinal cord. Might as well dig it out…….

1. mrtasteless says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking as he was twisting those forceps around. I actually blurted out “careful!!”

There seemed to be multiple eruption points, or multiple cysts… As the rest of the skin’s condition looks fine, I wonder what’s causing them. Diabetic? Perhaps an environmental issue… In any event, it would’ve been good to see some Path on the pus.

2. diamondgirl says:

LMAO…knew we could count on you to remove that ole pesky spinal cord!!

3. zitdownwhileipopthat says:

Thank you all for your support! You hit the nail on the head about the lack of experience. I have just never had the opportunity to pop anything this large. I’m he’ll with a comedone extractor, though!

4. prunesquallor says:

Hello zitdown. This cyst was beautiful for the amount of ichor trapped inside the secret sac. Being a fellow PTZer, you must know what is expected of you. However, recruiting a camera person who is gonna be aware of the subject to be documented, is hit and miss the first time around. Like you say, she got sick just before the big pop that included the sac. I sorta wish you didn’t tell us what we missed though. Just my hangup. I personally have never popped a sebaceous cyst in my 60+years. However, I never stop dreaming of the day it happens. I had a few boils as a kid, but my Mother took care of those. I hope I will be as cool, calm, and collected as you appear in this vid, when opportunity comes knockin’ at my door. As you say, there are a couple more to be taken care of in the future. With the right camera person, you’re looking at zit popper fame. Thanks for a the show, zitdownwhileipopthat. Quite a handle you have there too. ;-) Pop on people.
    Caio Prunesquallor

5. Sorry to see that your CO got the vapors and had to abandon her post for the really good stuff. But I was still well entertained with what was shown!!!
    Excellent post and Congratulations on your first post zitdownwhileipopthat!!!

6. comedoness says:

Great 1st post, thanks for sharing!

7. NMGAPAOH says:

Fireworks came early in the house.

8. diamondgirl says:

Amazing post zitdown, especially for the 1st time!! Can’t wait to see you and your extractor at work hun!!

9. Xander Kelly says:

The one thing that is pretty cool about the hands blocking the actual cyst, is that it makes the splatter flying through the empty space in the background just that much better. It’s the little things, my friends.

10. zitdownwhileipopthat, that was a great first video. I might have fought nausea myself if I had been filming. It’s different when you are the popper, I imagine. See you again with your next extraction and welcome!

11. Great job esp. for a first timer! Wish my husband would get a cyst like that. very cool.

12. great video!!!