Russ Hamstring XV: My Skin Leaks Stuff

Russ Hamstring Video Series XV:
“My Skin Leaks Stuff”

Here’s my newest.  I hope all is well with all of you over there in PTZ land!!

~ Russ

This is my fifteenth video in my educational series. In this video I used a basic wire-type comedone extractor. To video it I used a handheld USB Microscope. The sebum supply on my face is endless.

I would like to give a special thanks to ‘Drop Alive’ for the nice music. The songs are (in order on video)

“Give me Hell”, “Holy Song”, & “Never Happy”

TITLE: “My Skin Leaks Stuff – RHXV” aka “How Can These Whiteheads & Blackheads Be Real? RHXV”
YT INFO: Published on Jun 28, 2013 by Russ Hamstring

myskinleaksstuffrhxv07202013CforFB

44 Comments on “Russ Hamstring XV: My Skin Leaks Stuff

1. As much as I live these videos have you ever considered seeing a dermatologist so you don’t get permanent damage from what you are doing? Some inexpensive antibiotics and cream will clear that up. You can’t enjoy doing a freak show for people that much that you don’t want to clear this acne up!!!!!

1. EasyPeasyCheesySqueezy says:

Some retina-a cream might clear that up on the double, or maybe not. I guess we can’t assume since Rus isn’t sharing his medical history. I certainly do hope that he can get some treatment so he has baby-butt smooth skin. However as long as he still has the pore plugs, please keep sharing!!!

2. He has a video showing how he does this. His skin does not look bad at all. These are tiny pimples he is showing us. They are magnified

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Yes. Everyone whom is worried about my skin should watch it. It’s on my site or Youtube. I’m waiting for the moderators to put it up here. Thanks for watching!

2. Russ, my apologies. I am happy you are proud of your acne.

3. Russ Hamstring says:

No apologies necessary. I wouldn’t say I’m proud of my acne though. It just isn’t an issue. Thanks for the comment.

3. CystFace and to others that were wondering the same things….Russ Hamstring’s face in real life looks just fine….No huge pores, pimples,tons of backheads or anything like that. In fact, he’s a good looking guy.Sorry ladies, I did see a wedding ring on his finger..just kidding everyone, making a joke. He has a couple of videos on YT that he’s explaining everything and even does a sample squeeze. Shows his face before and after, and there is no difference..even close up, its magnified that much. And I might add, he has the prettiest teeth, and smile.

2. pocketsledge says:

Time-lapse photography of bean sprouts growing.

3. Come(un)done says:

Got some seriously juicy ones in this batch. Sweeeeeeet.

Thank you for watching!

4. while I am most grateful to you for sharing these dear… have you seen a md? that cannot be comftorable :( in the meantime? AWESOME JOB

Thank you!

5. I can’t conceive how your face keeps producing so much cebum. It’s great to watch and I’m like the other commentary PLEASE see a doctor to make sure your face is in A1 shape to keep enjoying the “COMEDOME WHIP” “Z R” zit removed. :)

1. Russ Hamstring says:

I just do. I don’t know why. It’s really not as bad as everyone thinks. Please see my new video “How I Do It”. It shows my face before and after a session. Thanks for caring.

Reminds me of the “Bait Shop”….

7. justsqueezit says:

Another excellent video – though I personally prefer more soothing music to watch eruptions by… Now I have to go listen to some Black Oak Arkansas and Metallica…

1. Russ Hamstring says:

I’ll make the next one slow and mild. I promise.

2. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you for the kind words btw.

1. justsqueezit says:

Sweety, they are your videos! Put on what you like! I just found myself grinding my teeth in rythem to the music, and not enjoying it as much – just a minor distraction…
        Thank you for sacrificing your time for us…

2. Russ Hamstring says:

I make my videos for everyone. I move my music where the audience takes it. A lot of people want milder music. So milder music my next video will be. I like most everything. :)

8. Your best yet!…now I’m going to agree with the others: I’m worried about the damage to your skin. It’s obviously very fair. I sure hope you’re not red-faced all the time.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Don’t worry about me. If it starts to damage my face I’ll stop. I promise. Please see my video “How I Do It”. I posted it here but they didn’t put it up yet. You can just Google it and I’m sure it’ll pop up. Thanks for watching!

9. I think “Waltz of the Flowers” from the Nutcracker would make the perfect accompanying music. Think about.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Hmm. I’ll check that out.

10. Thunderstruck says:

This video sponsored by the fine folks at Crisco.

11. This video reminded me of a question I have been wanting to ask my PTZ Homies, particularly the chemists among you: Anybody know the chemical composition of zits–like in table of elements lingo? I know there has to be some water molecules in the pus because water is everywhere, but wouldn’t it be good to geek out knowing the exact representation of pus in H2O type lingo? Anyone who cares to answer my question–I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Lou-Pus

12. I was wondering how long it would be till this amazing vid arrived here, lol… Been watching it hourly (well, almost) on your site and every time I do I drool, lolol… Thanks Russ, yet another sebum masterpiece ;-)

1. Russ Hamstring says:

You’re welcome! Thank you for making my day. :)

13. Cyster Sebum says:

That last one looked exactly like a bot-fly larva!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

It was. I still have him. I named him Lil’ Russ.

14. another record-breaking zit-fest, Russ! Thanks so much!

You are VERY welcome!!

15. Standing Ovation, lighters in the air!

Thank you!!

16. comedoness says:

Most entertaining, as always, Russ. :-) Thanks so much for sharing these with us. I, too, have been concerned about you skin, so I’m glad that you addressed that here in the comments section.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you for all of that!

17. comedoness says:

Just watched your ‘How To’ video, very informative, thanks for filming that.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

No problem. I don’t think they want to post it here though.

18. russ has great skin, no acne at all. he just makes tons of sebum, that’s all. he’s a handsome man with a great smile, skin, and sexy eyes. leave him alone, he knows what he is doing…you rock, russ darlin’!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Hahaha! I know you!! Thanks!!!

19. Russ, You are the grandmaster, no doubt about it! RXV seemed particularly rich and fruitful. Is that because you waited a longer time in between this most recent session and the previous one?

20. This is NOT acne. As a matter of fact, the only true blackhead to be seen was at the end. Since Russ has oily skin, keeping the sebum plugs cleared out may very well be why he does NOT have acne.

I like that he wipes the instrument frequently. It’s very annoying when the sebum is so thick on the extractor that it obscures the view of the other wormies emerging.

And yes Russ…PLEASE loose the music and replace it with some nice new-age relaxing music. I always have to mute it.

Peace,
    Jiffy

21. You have some AMAZING zits. Love your videos!!

22. beenpoppinsincebeenpoppinsincebeenpoppin says: