Excellent Ear Extraction

Lots of blackheads being extracted for nothing more than the sheer fun of it. Popologists. A veritable gang, I mean “Gang” with a big “G”, a Gang of Popologists! Have fun Cysters and Blisters!!!

popsig2013Summer

YT Commentary:
“Zach takes an extraction tool to the faces of Heather and Dylan. WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!”

TITLE: “Zach Sang and The Gang: The Blackhead Chronicles”
YT INFO: Published on Mar 15,2013 by Zach Sang

zachsangandthegang07012013A

21 Comments on “Excellent Ear Extraction

1. While I can appreciate these kids trying to be fun and creative with the video, the MTV style of multiple cuts and silly commentary didn’t work for me. Would have preferred to just keep the focus on that beautiful infected blackhead that came out of the girl’s ear. In other words, one shot, in focus, from beginning to end would have satisfied.

For some things, there’s no cool like the old school.

1. I agree. It was a very annoying video.

2. NMGAPAOH says:

Great deep, old blackhead for the ear in a spot that dirt likes to accumulate! I’ve seen it before, not sure if You Tube or here but next generation of PTZers.

3. stelindel says:

Are you people at work????

1. MistressOfSqueeze says:

If that’s the case, I wanna work there!

4. Ok kids, de-edit your vid into the 2 part show it should be so your fans can tell what your doing!!!

1. Oops, I forgot my manners!!!
      Excellent find poppintime!!!

Was that her real ear or was that one of the new “Screw-on” models?

6. comedoness says:

Silly kidz, blackheads are for connoisseurs! ;-)

7. I didn’t read any comments yet, but I have a feeling they are going to be some like mine. While I do appreciate them filming this wonderful extraction (which BTW had so much more to offer) they just ruin it for me with all that foolishness. I know teens will be teens, but it can get quite annoying at time. I felt like I was watching a silly script from MTV or Beavis and Butthead. It was a nice chunk of blackhead I will give them that, but it had so much more in there. Oh well cant have it all. Nice try kids.

8. Cool! I like it!!

9. Cool! I like it!!

10. invisableman says:

Boring! Shoddy camera work and that blackhead was itty bitty.

11. Thank you for posting poppintime! I love extractions that don’t jump all over the place. I think they did a greag job, but I can’t remember.

12. the video has adhd, but i don’t,lol, i only wish to focus on one subject at a time,,,,made me dizzy :)

13. I didn’t mind, but then again, maybe I have ADHD like “pokat70″ thought the video had. Or ADD. I think I always have had one of these disorders, I was just never diagnosed with either one. I’m a lot like these kids. Perhaps an overgrown one at that, but I thought it was fun, cute and clever. And the infected blackhead was pretty awesome as well. Keep up the good work kids! You certainly got something good going there! :o)

1. Whoops. My smiley face didn’t quite come out the way I had expected it to. I made it with a fat nose, and that’s what it came out looking like. I’ll never try that again. I’ll stick with what I know. :)

14. The editing gave me a headache so I couldn’t even finish it.

15. did anyone else notice that crust on the outer shell of her ear, towards the top? where the screw-thingy started? he should have given that a good swipe, and told her to keep that cleaned up. gorgeous blackhead video. i wonder if the second pop was a capsule, or skin that was scraped away by the extraction, or maybe both…a capsule plus skin. anyway, entertained me.

1. Yes, I noticed the crud in the upper part of her ear. It was gross. He had enough alcohol wipes to clean it—especially since they were filming up close! That was nasty!

1. thanks mary ann. i was afraid i was the only one who noticed. she must have an awesome immune system. if i had let my ear piercings get cruddy like that my ears would have walked out on me. :/