Blackhead Twins and Triplets!!! Plus The Cyst!

“The Extreme BlackHead Series!”

Some great new specimen!! But wait – there is much more coming soon!!! Along with some PTZ Exclusive footage to round out the fun!! :)

~ joe ~
“Extreme BH”

YT COMMENTARY
“Thanks for all of the support. We have obviously gotten better lol. Gloves! Haha. Thanks everyone.”

VIDEO ONE

VIDEO TWO

TITLE(s): “Blackhead Triplets!!! 1 of 2″ & “Cyst + Twin Blackheads!!!! 2 of 2″
YT INFO: Published on Jun 19,2013 by Extreme BH

blackheadtriplets07012013A

26 Comments on “Blackhead Twins and Triplets!!! Plus The Cyst!

1. Forget twins and triplets: I believe we just saw the octamom of blackheads give birth.

1. NMGAPAOH says:

LMAOFOLFPMP!!! Did you see the blackhead at the top of that cyst ridge hidden underneath both sides and done the middle of it? WOW!

2. But what about the big one????? Please don’t leave me hanging

I only have three words…

thebigonethebigonethebigonethebigonethebigone
      thebigonethebigonethebigonethebigonethebigone
      thebigonethebigonethebigonethebigonethebigone

1. comedoness says:

Amen!

2. The big is on my Youtube. More coming! Already recorded too!!

3. NMGAPAOH says:

4 words – “Let ME pop ‘em!”

2. Its on my Youtube. But i am submitting them now! Plus got 3 exclusives for PTZ

1. mrtasteless says:

Mama mia… that’s a one spicy meataball!! Was on the edge of my seat there… Just a little pin prick and that puppy would’ve blown like the wind baby. Wow…

3. NMGAPAOH says:

WOW!!! The mother lode of black heads. That long ridge is filled with pus – it needs to be cut open. The boys are hilarious!! They should mentor with Dr. Y.

1. Also, please go wider and deeper. When you squeeze the tops as you do, it forces the keratin down away from the hole! But don’t stop recording and sharing…we are all mesmerized! Thank you!

4. MistressOfSqueeze says:

Where is that–in the armpit?

1. ilovepus says:

Back of a leg I think.

5. Oh the potential that has with all those little blackheads surrounding it!!!
    Now it they just finish the job and post it for us we’ll all be happy!!!
    Excellent find Joe!!!

6. comedoness says:

That big blackhead/cyst has the potential to become an instant classic. I’m looking forward to seeing that popped, soon, I hope!

7. NMGAPAOH says:

Great find Joe! Plz, let’s see round 3 for a grand slam! :)

8. Dweedwaa says:

Is that scar tissue from a previous cyst?

9. popitlikeitshot says:

I, like many of us I would think, thought I had pretty much seen it all; this one I’m not so sure about. Those blackheads are amazing! Were they multiplying the more they squeezed or was that just an illusion from inadequet pixelation,or…. Any thoughts? Usually, in my observations at least, the big ‘guys’ tend to be solo or in pairs and not in a grouping like that. Any ideas? Oh, great find, this is my new favorite!

1. You are correct – they turned the cyst and more were revealed :)

10. invisableman says:

Boring!!!!!!!!! What a complete waste of my time. lol That cyst was primed and ready. They just lacked the guts to do it.

11. Joe, you are just getting us hyped for the grand finale, right? We certainly want to see more of this operation and hurry please!

12. I wish they would have finished off the big one…so much stuff inside that cyst

13. Don’t get me wrong, I am not dissing this guys skills but I think he was a little out of his league on this grouping, that mound just next to the long rope like structure, I believe that mound was full of cheese and reaqdy to explode, he needed to get under the mound and stop trying to squeeze right next to the blackhead when you do that you can actually see the blackhead go deeper

14. where did it go?