George’s Cyst Removal

Trying something new, but getting a video from Vimeo onto here I found it is a task and a half! But, luckily – this was worth the effort. Any doc that knows the value of even briefly cutting open a well extracted intact cyst for a peek inside… even if we don’t see as much as the patient did… is a worthy MD of Popology! Hope you all had a great week, onto a faboo summer weekend my Cysters and Blisters!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

popsig2013Summer

YT COMMENTARY:
“While visiting one of my Surgical Practices, I pointed out a cyst that I have had for a long time to one of the physicians. He looked at it and said, “We take those out here”. Come on back and we’ll get it out. WOW!. Twenty minutes later and I not only had this big one out, but he took another smaller one out about the size of a grape.

So, after twenty plus years of this ugly bump on my back, GONE!. My cost. I dozen golf balls and a $6 sandwich.”

ORIGINAL TITLE: “My Cyst Removal”
VIMEO INFO: Published approx May 9,2013 by Geo Harbour

14 Comments on “George’s Cyst Removal

1. That is one big crater it left behind – wow !

2. princesspustule says:

WOW!! 25Years, I bet that smelled retched. Did he say while he was visiting one of his surgical practices he had this done? Wow, I guess that means he is a surgeon or an owner. I probably would have had that taken out a long time ago if I owned or worked at one or more of those clinics. Great video. Thank you for all your effort in finding it for all of us.

1. Popthatpus says:

I’m thinking he probably sold medical equipment, or else he would have known how easy it was to get these removed. A lot of sales reps have a good working relationship with the physicians they supply, so he had probably been working with this guy for a while.

2. Cyst contents don’t seem to get better with age like fine wine, scotch or bourbon – bet it smelled like someone who has had too much spirits :)

3. wobblerlorri says:

Wish I could get medical care for the price of a dozen golf balls and a $6 sandwich….

I wonder why most US doctors seem to prefer cutting to blunt dissection? Personally I’d use blunt dissection — seems to me there’d be less trauma to the underlying tissue and less likelihood of accidentally cutting the cyst capsule…

But then I’m not a surgeon, nor do I play one on TV (or YouTube)!

4. My kind of Doc, opens the sac and shows it to the patient!!!
    Excellent find poppintime!!!

Looks like they are going have to get a new bell-ringer at Notre Dame now that Quasimodo has been “Fixed”……

1. hahaha you`re right XD

6. Yowzers, poppin! I like their barter system. I wonder if that works elsewhere!

7. unclelarry says:

It put up a good fight. I appreciate the doc opening it up and showing off the payload. Excellent post Popintime. :)

8. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

For you iPad owners frustrated at not being able to view some of these videos, get “Azul” from the App Store. It will let you see these.

Wow nice boulder! I woulda loved to squeeze that baby!

1. Thanks for that useful information about AZUL.

9. BOOORING! No excitement at all. No squeezing. We didn’t see any pus chunks come out. Nothing. Zilch. Nyet. Nada. Zip. Nein. All we saw was the doctor cut out a big ball. Big whoopdy-doo.

10. Agreed, i am not a patient person, I wanted POPPAGE!