Face Cyst: I Popped It, I Posted It… U Watch It! ~ A PTZ Member Original!

CONGRATS, REBECCA!!
My-First-post

This is a video I made of a friends sebaceous cyst on his face being removed by… myself! I had another friend film it. So this is my first post! I have been a member for almost a year, and I have been a fan from the very beginning! This site has helped me through some very difficult times in the last 4 yrs! So thanks for all the hard work put into it! I am so happy I can finally contribute!!!

********************

…And we’re happy you wanted to contribute!!! Thanks for such a great video! OK, PTZers, looks the bar is going up – if everyone gets out there and pops just one cyst, drains a single abscess, or extracts a nose full of comedones – we can do without YouTube altogether! LOL… Thanks, Rebecca, may you have more chances to share your talents again!! ~ H.S.

*** WARNING! ***
DIY Surgery of Any Kind Is Not Recommended By This Site
And Should Not Be Attempted By Anyone
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
*** WARNING! ***

YT Commentary:
“Removal of sebaceous cyst near eye. Including sac removal.”

TITLE: “B Live & his cyst”
YT INFO: Uploaded by rburg182 on June 5, 2013

46 Comments on “Face Cyst: I Popped It, I Posted It… U Watch It! ~ A PTZ Member Original!

1. Brava!!!!!
    Well done.

1. Good job Rebecca. You had everything sterile, didn’t make your hole too big, got the sac…Pro work!

2. Erik C Haugen says:

happy happy,joy joy!

3. mrtasteless says:

Well done! Thank you for posting!

4. popper01 says:

way to go! now that how a PTZ member does it. you made us proud,
    I would have liked to seen the video with a higher resolution but still an A+

5. unclelarry says:

Good job Rebecca!!!! The payload was impressive and you pulled the sac like a pro. You should consider opening your own office. Kudos on an excellent post. :)

Zits the best thing I’ve seen all day……..

7. Impressive!!! Brava!!!
    Thanks for posting Rebecca!!!

8. debivc78 says:

Very nice job Rebecca! Good technique, complete removal of sac, excellent use of sterile procedure.
    I am so very jealous!!! :D

9. Just how I love them them; shed load of thick solid pus; and a clean sac removal!

10. Forgot to add, great narration with explanation and professional extraction. Simply Grrreeeeaaaaat!

11. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG

You did it! You’re one tough cookie! Totally awesome , Rebecca! What a righteous payload! I am soooooo impressed!

Super duper expialidoscious BABY

Aye friggin chihuahua MAMA!

Deb p aka @lovesalsa

12. FUN FUN FUN I really thought oh well I’ll watch this. Doesn’t look like much but give it the benifett of a dought. Wonderful guss I’ll watch it again. DEFINATELY GOOD MORE STUFF THAN I THOUGHT. PEGGY GOOD FIRST POST. CONGRAT’S GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT

13. That wiggly worm of keratin coming out was pure AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!! A magnificent work of art and rates up there with the best.

Wow! You are my hero! Now that’s what I’m talkin bout!
    Thank you Rebecca!

15. comedoness says:

Big props to your patient for being so calm and sitting so still. What a payload, great job! We so appreciate your sharing this with us.

16. What a fantastic first post, Rebecca!! I enjoyed it and will earmark it to enjoy once again!

17. Rebecca, you hit a home run on your first video…..CONGRATS !!! That was about as perfect a cyst and sac removal could be. Great job. Thanks for posting.

18. wobblerlorri says:

Oh, that was wonderful! Good aseptic technique, gloves, blunt dissection, quick squeeze, telling the cameraperson to SHHHHHH when she was getting ready to squeal in horror, the hole was freakin’ BIG ENOUGH, and you even did a good job on the sac!!

Fifty-five gazillion stars!

19. Rebecca,

Magnifico!!!!! You are the envy of many people on this site, including me! :) Superb extraction technique :) If you ever have more ‘squeezing’ than you ca handle, please call in an any assistant on this site :)

1. Oh don’t worry if I ever feel I need help I will call in the troops, so to speak! I barely ever get the chance to do them, but I would love to do it professionally. I am a phelebotomist at the moment but hopefully I can find a way to make this my profession.

1. Rebecca –

Go to school and get a degree in Esthetics… then open a practice dealing with acne and related conditions instead of working at a salon doing body scrubs and boring facials. Work in conjunction with a medical dermatologist… and you have it made!!!! Thanks again for the video, and so happy that we might have more to come!!

20. pusareus says:

Rebecca: We all watch dozens and dozens of “ziteos”. Some of them are great, some are so-so and some are terrible. But, to tune in and find a “home grown” zit removal by one of our very own and to be able to classify it to the “great” department, well – there are no words for this. I was blown away. If you were doing that particular zit removal as part of an exam for med school, you would have scored a perfect 100%. Everything was done to perfection – I don’t even think you could have improved. Keep up the great work and find some more “patients” so that you can send in more surgeries. It is interesting to know that you are a phlebotomist, even though you said that you would prefer to be a “zitotomist”. The training that you received for phlebotomy certainly went a long way to aid you in this procedure. It taught you excellent sterile technique and the ability to work with with gloves on and maintain perfect agility. It taught you a lot of patience (so many people have terrible veins and it can take several tries to achieve success) so that you didn’t just rip out that cyst – you know that slow and steady is the way t0 go. Many of the videos we see don’t contain the slow and steady part. Keep up the great work and keep on learning – for whatever job you are doing. It doesn’t matter where you learn or what you are learning for, it can always be a benefit in another job. I think that you are terrific.

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

I think I love you Rebecca…so agree with all that pusareus had to say!

21. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Oh @Rebecca I hope you’re going to save the gack for prosperity! A nice jar of alcohol would be a good place to plop it! If you do, please take photos of it!

I still have my daughter’s umbilical cord, and she is 31 years old! Haha

22. Very Nice Job Rebecca! Great Extraction Loved it! 5 Stars!

23. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Excellent job Rebecca!!!!

Congratulations on your first post. Plus you did the removal yourself!!!

A+

24. FedkaTheConvict says:

Excellent job Rebecca. Congrats!

I saw your cyst extraction on YouTube a few days ago and as soon as I heard you say “I don’t want to be a hyper wiper” I just knew you were a member here. My only question is Where did you get those forceps?

1. I work in the medical field and I think I got them along the way, but I was sure to sterilize them as best one can! I have a few pair.

25. I have a question. I see all these videos where it looks like it’s being done at home but they have syringes of (I assume) lidocaine. Where can you get those? My husband gets cysts a lot and if I could get my hands on some numbing agent, he would let me do it. He’s too much of a wimp otherwise! :)

26. ZealousZitZinger says:

Nicely done! Like how it all came out in one nice squeeze…However, I will say that I am also a fan of the squirting and popping -all-over-the-place kind too…so long as the people videoing it aren’t screaming ‘GROSS’ and ‘EWE’ in the background.

27. make me jealous!!! luved it!!!!!

28. wylderose says:

Niiiiiice!! Thank you :-)

1. wylderose says:

Why would someone give this post a thumbs down??? I’d really like an explanation or, better yet, maybe there is a way to SHOW who does it, name and shame, lol…

29. That was SO AWESOME! Congrats on your first post & it was so cool!!!!!!

30. popitlikeitshot says:

Simply beeEEAAAAUUUUUuuuutiful!

31. Congrats!! That was awesome!!!

32. tiptappop says:

Beautiful Rebecca!! I am a little sad you got the sac so there will not be a repeat (from a least this patient).
    Curious, not to be gross, but what did the keratin smell like? I always imagine it would smell like unwashed hair, but I really have no idea.

1. This one surprisingly enough did not smell at all! They usually smell like cheese or I say it smells like dirty belly button! I know that’s gross but that’s what it smells like sometimes, lol!

33. justsqueezit says:

A wonderful job.. But we does like it when it shoots!

34. loved it. has to be one of the best yet

35. I like the title.You must really like Full Metal Jacket

36. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Still love this a LOT!

37. Mike Smith says:

Great Job…!!! I loved how most of it came out in one gnarly chunk.

Awesome Video!

38. This was absolutely perfect! The only slight detraction from this excellent removal was the gagger in the background and the occasional shaky camera. Other than that, perfecto!!