Blackhead In Ear – Pin & Tweezers Method *FIXED*

CONGRATS, LILMISS!!
My-First-post

Excellent up close work with a USB camera, and what a beaut of a blackhead, extracted in all its glory!! Lovely, oh so lovely! Maybe we should start selling these cameras on site – with one of these, any of us Popologists can find something to pop that will satisfy since it makes something small look huge, especially the payload… LOL! Thanks, LilMiss!!!

YT Commentary:
“Be sure you are eating while you are watching this. My cousin filmed using a USB Microscope while doing the “surgery” at the same time. I believe the magnification is 800x.”

TITLE: “”
YT INFO: Published on May 31,2013 by Jacob Boyd

*FIXED: 06/07/2013

weird factoid of the day:
How To Find Due South…
Lost in the wilderness? If it is daylight, orient your hour hand on your watch with the sun. Then, the point which is halfway between the hour hand and the 12 Noon mark is due South.
may you never need it – but if you do, it could save your life. pass it along!!

58 Comments on “Blackhead In Ear – Pin & Tweezers Method *FIXED*

1. I love ear blackheads! What I don’t love about them is that they can be very tricky to get out. This person has mad skills! Would love to see more from this popologist!

1. poppy montgomery says:

Right?!
      I can’t remember the last time I burst into tears over something so beautiful…

1. Oh I agree. It was beautiful.

2. REDRANGER275 says:

Does anyone have any idea what the general magnification of these USB camera/scopes are?? This is absolutely amazing footage of a pore that is incredibly small, yet the camera makes it look like a crater!!!

I would love to get one of these, not only for my own satisfaction, but also to provide us all with hours of entertainment from my nose and back!!!

Someone please advise!! I know they are all over Amazon, but I just want to make sure I get the right one.

Thanks!!!
      RED, out.

1. Probably your best bet is to go on Amazon, look at the USB otoscopes, and read the descriptions but more importantly look at the star ratings, # of reviews and then read the reviews. You get a lot of information that way. :) You could also perhaps contact some of the folks via YouTube that you see using scopes, and ask them exactly what they use and their likes/dislikes of the unit they have.

Good luck!

Site Admin

2. I want more!!! It is a goldmine in there. That is a great video

1. Smaller tweezers though

2. Absolutely – a true gold mine for sequels!

3. tiptappop says:

This was beautiful- popper had great technique, poppee held still (ear blackheads can really hurt to extract!) and the camera man/woman (I watch on mute so have no idea) kept a steady shot. Love!

What a thing of beauty!!!

Less than 200x, by the way.

1. Yes, amazing the magnification!

5. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Oh YEAH baby! That’s what I’m tawkin about!

A+++++ @lilmiss!

Super dooper aye chihuahua baby!

Deb p aka lovesalsa

6. mrtasteless says:

WOW! From “ho-hum” to “holy smokes” in one second. Damn fine extractions…

7. The BEST ear zit video I’ve seen so far!!!

8. Great first post!!!

Yeah Russ – new material for your pops!!

9. A Haiku:

Like Medusa’s snakes,
    Unfrozen from stony sleep,
    Blackheads come alive.

1. A Cinquain:

Ears
      Reservoirs for waxy dirt
      Like underground treasure mines
      Building toward an explosive release
      Zit.

10. C’mon now!!! There’s at least an hours worth of extractions and we get less than 4 minutes!!!
    Excellent find and congratulations on your first post Lilmiss!!!

11. Extremely satisfying.

12. WOW that was awesome

13. pusareus says:

Encore! Encore! (I am standing up to type this).

14. Thank you ALL!! So excited to FINALLY have a first post! :) You all are so awesome xoxo

We can’t wait for your 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th etc etc..!
      Get to work!

15. comedoness says:

Oh, those blackheads made me drool! Everything I love about blackheads is right here in this video, straight to favorites!
    I liked the use of the pin to loosen the kin around each blackhead before the tweezers was applied.

16. I couldn’t believe the size of those once they came out! Incredible! Probably the best blackhead-in-the-ear video I’ve ever seen.

17. The first one was a little dissapointing for me. A black blackhead but small.
    The second one was the bomb! What a big thing came from such small opening.

Screaming for more please. That ear had a lot of blackheads, so a follow is more than welcome for us.

1. tessiemay says:

I loved them both! The darkness all the way through #1 was amazing. Usually, only the outer part-the part exposed to the air-is that dark. #2 was so much bigger than it looked on the surface. I have seen blackheads pulled and pushed out in so many ways but that method is a new one for me. I like it. Now, if only my husband would grow one like he used to. Darn that waning testosterone!

18. Ear Blackheads are the bomb! I seen a third one in there, keep them coming! =) And Congratulations on your first post Lilmiss.

19. That was awesome!!!!

20. Cheese Dip says:

My word, that was deeelightful! Absolutely a joy to watch. When I saw “pin and tweezers” I had my doubts but, it works! Great technique, great camera work, great patient (held still), I gave this one 5 stars.
    Please please would you dig more blackheads from that ear for us?

1. NMGAPAOH says:

Or from the other ear, forehead, nose, chin, cheek!

21. ultraworld says:

Great things come in small packages. Well filmed as well.

22. Absolutely delicious, LilMiss!! Hope to see more goodies from you.

23. poppy montgomery says:

As I’ve mentioned before, my high school sweetheart had a few ear blackheads like this, only 50 times WORSE (he was scarred in a fire – both arms from hands up to elbows were just one big mass of scar tissue, and as a result of his skin ‘melting’ in some certain areas – back, little bit of inner ears, etc – those areas of skin became reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally really porous); it was so big and so deep and so OLD that when I FINALLY got it out, it was no longer a solid, pus-y tail; it looked like freakin cotton or a piece of soft leather, lol, it was SO gross and cool.

24. Wow! Better living through technology! This totally works for me…

25. faapilot says:

Target rich environment for sure.

26. This is proof that there is a zit god and that it answers prayers.

Wow, just wow.

27. satisfaction garaunteed

28. justsqueezit says:

Yes, both moments of extraction were quite enjoyable…

29. Taffitabing says:

This was the best ear blackhead removal that I have ever seen, great job to the remover, please post more!

30. Lilmiss that was excellent!

31. wobblerlorri says:

That was excellent. Wish I’d had something like that when I was a teenager, so many years ago. One of my favorite things to do with extracted blackheads was fry them in a candle flame, to hear them sizzle and pop and watch them melt.

Those bad boys would have been EPIC in a flame!!

32. ilovepus says:

Totally gobsmacked as to how much come out, and I bet there was more!

33. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Dang YT removed it! To the resume, Halphie!

34. popitlikeitshot says:

Very professional and careful job, but just an FYI: Tweezers can be very damaging to the skin, so keep up the good work!

1. You know, I would think the tweezers may be a little harsh but then I think about those comedone extractors. It can’t be any worse than that. Long time lurker but this is my first post. What a comfort to know I am not the only zit crazy person out there (as my husband insists)!

1. Isn’t it great to find you’re NOT the only zit-obsessed person out here? You will find fertile ground here for your “pass-time” and plenty of good folks to share your opinions and viewpoints with, too. Now, welcome to PTZ–our “home”

2. Amen, Cyster!!!!

35. J’aime tellement ce video. Oui oui oui.

36. Simply IrreCYSTible says:

That was orgasmic to watch.

37. Now, I think more folks could aim at such perfection in recording an “event” like this lovely comedone removal….give Dr. Yadav a run for his money!
    It’s just so much more satisfying to see the entire removal–even if it’s only a few….than to see so many partial removals cut off short and just scraped out of the way. GRRR!
    Thanks Lil Miss for a great first post!

38. This video deserves 5 stars just due to the camera work and the excellent extraction in such a hard to reach area.

1. I so agree with you!

39. whats the encore going to be???

40. beenpoppinsincebeenpoppinsincebeenpoppin says:

Dat satisfaction 0_0

41. The magnification is incredible. Well done!

42. Why won’t it work for me? Can’t get the video to work.