Abscess Pours Pus

**WARNING**
Surgical Drainage of an Abscess
May Contain Fluids or Material Other than Pus
Such as Blood or Necrotic Tissue
Viewer Discretion Is Advised
**WARNING**

The title says it all very nicely. Pus lovers, prepare thyself for satisfaction! Thanks, p.b.!

YT Commentary:
“GIANT ABSCESS ON THE HIP IS DRAINED AND STUFFED WITH WHAT SEEMS LIKE MILES OF GAUZE. VERY PAINFUL!!!”

TITLE: “PUS FILLED INFECTION IS DRAINED!”
YT INFO: Published on Mar 30, 2013 by Lisa V

pusfilledinfectionisdrained06262013B

19 Comments on “Abscess Pours Pus

1. I think the Doc put about 4 foot of gauze in that hole!!!
    Excellent find pussbuster!!!

2. His cup runneth over in pus! Definitely enough gauze to absorb all that pus should it accumulate again :)

3. unclelarry says:

That was spectacular! Great post, pussbuster.

4. May the Virgin of Guadalupus help him.

In my neighborhood, we just stuff the Pinatas with candy and toys….

6. OhSayCanYouSebum says:

Rivers and rivers. Great find!

I always feel the worst for little kids and the elderly when they have to go through this. But this was one pretty tough lady. :o)

Wonderful video! I couldn’t believe how much area this monster covered! Not so much as in deep, but massive in surface covered. Oh, and so much pus…….chunky pus! Thanks for posting Pussbuster!

8. My that was large. Great vid.

While the nurse in me understands and appreciates them, I do curse the inventors of the shielded irrigation syringe. Lots of flying pus action is contained. For which I weep, (and conversely, the nurse in me appreciates the containment of the germs).

But one cannot have everything.

9. Thanks so much for post. A bit runny for my taste, but so glad it was cleared up for the patient. May you heal super fast.

10. wylderose says:

What an awesome river of pus!! Stupendously, splendiferously, slimy sludgy pus, it doesn’t get much better than this, thank you so much!!

11. Oh my heart goes out to this woman….I cant even imagine the pain she must have felt…before and after with all that packing. Did you see how deep he was pushing that packing in??? Oh my heavens. I always thing about when they have to pull that stuff out…ouch! GOD speed. I sure hope she is better soon. Thanks for the post. Very interesting.

1. She had one on the other side of her body :(

12. wobblerlorri says:

You know, I’ve had my fair share of infections and abscesses (unfortunately, long before I found PTZ, or you’d have plenty of video), and I’ve had them packed by professionals and by my amateur husband. Not a single time did the packing hurt. Do I have a high pain threshhold? Am I Superwoman? Are these people who ouch and oh about the packing wusses?

And why can they not do a nerve block when they do this? Patients wouldn’t feel anything…

13. thedude814 says:

He should have cleaned it all out before putting in the gauze ! The pain relief would have been much better!!

14. may the packing be with you :/

15. I am not saying anything about either one the Dr or the patient. With that much lidocaine in that wound it did not hurt as bad as she was acting. ( IN MY OPINION ONLY) THAT SHE WAS PUTTING ON ALOT ABOUT PILLS NOTICE THE WHISPERS AND STUFF THE PAIN PILL WHISPERS. WHY COULD SHE NOT GO BACK TO HER OWN DR? THEY SHOULD HAVE CUT THAT OUT BEFORE THEY PUT THAT ON THE WEB THAT DID NOT HELP TO PUT IT ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB. SOMEONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN HER OWN NEIGHBER HOOD. GUILTY OR NOT. I AM NOT SAYING THAT ACTUALLY ABOUT HER BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHO SHE IS GOODLUCK LADY NOW IT’S OUT AND YOU DID IT YOURSELF HOW MANY DRS HAVE YOU BEEN THROUGH ALREADY. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE. HE MIGHT REFILL THEM ONCE PKPOP I KNOW THIS WILL GET BLOCKED SO I KNOW WILL NO ONE WILL GET TO READ IT.

16. Taffitabing says:

That needed to be supressed there is still mega amounts of pus in there!!

17. cybersharque says:

“Oww!”

“I can’t take away the pain.”

Didn’t they teach you to do a field block on any skin abscess this size? Any why anaesthetize the cyst? Where was this butcher trained?

This physician should be in a different profession:

She said my boy I think someday
    You’ll find a way
    To make your natural tendencies pay…

You’ll be a dentist.
    You have a talent for causing things pain!
    Son, be a dentist.
    People will pay you to be inhumane!

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/little_shop_of_horrors/