New Style “Sac-Getter-Outter” Tool!

YT sez… “My girl removing Willy’s Cyst”…

Dear PTP: Thank you. It is so weird. So weird, that it is divine!!! You ROCK!!!! ~ H.S.

*** WARNING! ***
This Video Contains Subject Matter
That May Be Considered Disturbing to Some Viewers
PTZ Does Not Recommend DIY Medical Treatment of Any Kind
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised. Thanks!
*** WARNING! ***

TITLE: “Killing the Cyst”
YT INFO: Published on Apr 22,2013 by PrpIce2

40 Comments on “New Style “Sac-Getter-Outter” Tool!

1. “Don’t kill him!” is right: I would be so worried about cutting someone’s neck.

I also thought it was funny how the girls didn’t want him touching the cyst, but when it came time to getting it out there were like four hands and a pair of tongues and a blade and a needle all over that past-expiration-date Adam’s apple the dude had.

1. I meant throat–like where crucial arteries and veins are.

2. I couldn’t watch anymore…first they use a fryer utensil to grab the cyst from his throat, and then 2 women double-team with needles! OMG!!
      I hope he survived…..

2. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

So I read Lou-pus’s comment, thinking how disgusting, a pair of tongues? And then watching it realizing it was a pair of tongs hahahaha imagine what I was thinking before I watched it…hahaha

Nice payload and wonder if more women love to pop zits than men…

Really enjoyed this one – i would have NEVER thought of using tongs, very creative!

Sorry LP spelling police here…

3. Too many cooks in the kitchen!

4. fraulein says:

That was terrible. The one girl covered the BEST part with that damn pink towel. What’s the point of taping this if you’re going to cover the pus coming out of the cyst? STUPID!!

5. pussbuster says:

I thought it was great.
    It was funny.
    As soon as I saw those tongs, I thought, this is going to be good.

6. Psst…Don’t eat the fried chicken on Sundays at this house!!! Or anything the tongs touch!!!
    Excellent find P_T_P!!!

1. mrtasteless says:

Hmm… Shocking to think that these folks can vote, propel high mass vehicles at high speeds, and procreate.

It’s moments like this that make me really want Canada to invade.

;-)

1. justsqueezit says:

Canada? Was hoping for Australia – they seem more fun…

2. I was just gonna say the same thing…Grams used to use those for chicken, now I’ll never see a piece of fried chicken without thinking of this viddy

7. Funny yet bizarre – From the girl holding the razor blade as she approaches the cyst that is being held with kitchen tongs: “Dude I know what I’m doing.”

8. Dweedwaa says:

The female with the towel needs her butt kicked. We didn’t get to see the big squeeze. I hope they threw those ‘hot dog picker uppers’ in the trash.

9. If i ever come to America, that’s the place for me not to eat a burger.
    “How do you like your burger? Raw, medium or covered with pus? It’s or speciality!”

The collection of weird stuff used for popping a cyst grows again.
    Spoons, bottles, knifes in all sizes, gloves of all sorts, books, needles, safetypins, pliers, bare handed, with the edge of a door, tongs, pincets and bathroom walltiles.
    We all have a strange hobby here, but we love it! Chunk after chunk!

1. :)
      Keratin stinks but it is not toxic until becomes infected, and this does not seem so. ;)

10. Popamatic says:

When hot chicks get ahold of a hick….. The poor guy never had a chance…
    Lucky dude buried in boobies during the extraction!!!

Cool Video!

You are so right…. Medical science has made great strides today.

11. pusareus says:

And……the Nobel prize for Medicine, goes, for the first time ever, to a company, not a physician. The award is proudly presented to the Acme Kitchen Tong Company. Acceptance speech ended with – and now, for a limited time, our tongs are available in a variety of colors……blood blue (or reversed if you are very upper crust), ruby red, gack green, welt white, purple pus and of course, our original cyst silver.Just send in $15.99 plus S&H and we will rush them to your front door.

Hahahahahahahahaha… *wets himself* …. Good one @pusareus .

2. LoL for the colors, especially “purple pus” and original “cyst silver”. :)

12. LOL That was weird!! But too dangerous!!

1. You`re right u.u

13. I don’t think I can ever look at a pair of weenie-catchers the same way ever again…that’s one of the more creative cyst extracting tools I’ve ever seen!
    I really enjoyed it, PTP!

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Never heard it called a weenie catcher, that is hysterical!

14. sabeth17 says:

How much you want to bet they will use those tongs to fry chicken tonight for dinner!!! EEEWWWWW!!!

15. debivc78 says:

I propose a new event for the 2016 Olympics, Cyst popping for distance!
    The girl with the pink towel would have disqualified her team.

16. popthatzit7 says:

Did the guy fall asleep or pass out…he never opened his eyes, lol…

Maybe that was his brain stem they cut out …….. explains a lot.

17. CystFace says:

That poor guy is going to heal with a scar and the last piece of sac sticking out

Yeah, I’ll have the fried chicken with a side of pus for dipping

18. I agree they covered up the best part and I don’t think it’s a good idea to let a nonmedical professional near your throat with a razor blade.

19. popper01 says:

This video was a train wreck! the woman had no idea what they were doing, I always get so pissed when they get the sack half out and don’t know what in the hell it is or what to do with it, they think it may be some valuable organ like the lungs and just cut it off.
    Thanks for posting

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Haha love all of these comments – it is so crazy to say oh it’s attached to something then cut it off, you are so right! But think about it, until we got our education about cysts and the details and wonderful educational videos here, what we we have done in similar situations? I was a needle sticker from way back and it was always too scary to slice it or anything else. Even now, I found a little cyst on my dogs ear and it wasn’t easy to slice into, you get scared you’re gonna slip and something horrid will happen. Turns out it’s just a clear fluid filled cyst that comes and goes so nothing exciting about it.

What I learned is the capsules the cysts are in are very tough and fibrous and very hard to cut so you get nervous about going too far in.

Actually I’m impressed we see as many successful drainings as we do!

20. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Correction: what would we have done in similar situations…

21. NMGAPAOH says:

Innovative – I’ll never look at my kitchen tongs in the same way again.

22. Popthatpus says:

Redneck hemostats!!

1. geterdone the redneck style,lol

23. This reminds me of the time I was helping my sister, the surgeon, organize her kitchen after she moved. I found a pair of hemostats in her kitchen drawer with the other cooking utensils. I held it up to her and said, “Please, please tell me you don’t cook with this.” She shrugged and responded in a somewhat embarrassed/somewhat defensive tone, “They’re great for flipping chicken breasts! And, besides, I never used them in surgery. They were never used for anything other than cooking!”

I think you’d get along with that sister really well, PTP! ;) Thank you for the odd and entertaining find, Puppy.

24. wylderose says:

I’m sorry but I was bothered by the rough treatment in his throat area with blades and tongs and especially by the girl who pushed a pin or needle COMPLETELY DOWN INSIDE the cyst then let it go and thought she was so very clever… Innovation is great but when it comes to safety I don’t believe this video gives great messages… The gack was good though… lol…

25. shampoohorns says:

That was fun. We called them “weenie tongs” when I was growing up. We did a lot of grilling outside.

26. Oh look we didn’t cut his jugular how ’bout that. I wonder what he will look like in a few days if they don’t get the rest of it out. Thanks for posting, PTP.