Huge Armpit Abscess

**Amazing Pus Flow Required Immediate Posting!!! Flow, Pus, Flow!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!**

Great photography done by the wife, who is sorely disappointed that she can’t do it herself! Big chunks flowing down through a river of pus.

~~~ WARNING! ~~~
Professional Surgical Drainage of Abscess – Some Blood.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
~~~ WARNING! ~~~

YT COMMENTARY:
“THIS IS MY HUSBANDS ARMPIT…AFTER GETTING INFECTED…WE ARE AT THE DOCS READY TO LANCE IT…GET READY FOR SOME DRAINAGE…..ENJOY!!!!!”

TITLE: “HUGE ABSCESS/CYST POPPED IN ARMPIT”
YT INFO: Published on May 4,2013 by elise morse

46 Comments on “Huge Armpit Abscess

1. zittylover says:

Giant!!!!
    5 stars!

1. PurpleSatin says:

I LOOOOOOVE this video too and I give it 5 MILLION stars up!!!! lol I ABSOLUTELY LOVE when she starts telling him that he has a river coming out of his armpit and he says please stop talking roflmaaaaooo I LOVE this GAL!!!!!

‘I’ll have what she’s having.”

1. Make mine a double!!!

1. TRIPLE!

2. (Pointing to the table across the aisle and nodding yes because she has lost the power of speech)

3. yankeedoodlepus says:

judas priest that was a flow for the ages.

4. That’s one of the most prodigious and thorough drainings of an arm pit cyst I’ve ever seen. Great post, Squeezer!

5. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Cry me a river, drain me a river, and I’ll squeeze a river just for you…

Mmmmmmmmmm good! Very colorful!

6. I LOVE this video!!!!
    (what happen with the camera guy? :/ )
    Great!!!!

7. Hey Barkeep, 20 mg of Ritalin for the camera lady!!! She lost her focus!!!
    Excellent find squeezer!!!

8. bikerbugs says:

Awesome video. One of the best I’ve seen! Thanks for posting it.

9. Where was he keeping that? I only wish I was the one doing the squeezing…..lol! Thanks for sharing.. :)

Me too!

10. popper01 says:

wow that was cool!….I thought it was about over until doc pulled out that long strand and then it started flowing, that guy had to have felt soooo much better.
    Little off subject but I feel the vibe on this site has changed a lot in the past 4 or 5 months, a lot more laid back, people not so worried about there comments, I don’t want people to be rude to other members but sometimes you see the funniest stuff and you just have to comment on it.
    the moral minority my be gone…..oh great video

1. Xander Kelly says:

Hell. Fuck. Yeah! Good pimple.

11. 10 STARS!!

12. I love plug videos!!!! Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Kept waitin for the BEAUTIFUL plugs to pop out and break the dam of pus flow…….sheewwwww! Had to pull out them LONG things….couldn’t believe it!!! Dam was definitely broken…..very nice find.

1. I just keep watchin this thing over and over…..BLOWS MY MIND everytime!!!!! I had something similar on my leg and have always regretted not videoing to share. Thought noone could’ve ever beat that junk on my thigh…..UNTIL THIS. Love the consecutive three huge pus plugs and then the RIVERS of pus at just the right consistency. Oh, and colorful too~!!
        This person most definitely got alot of relief after all that….can’t imagine the pain under the arm and my sympathy goes out. On the flip side, thank you so much for being the brave one and sharing. I do hope all is well at least in this area. AMAZING FIND

13. I can only handle 4 thoughts after having my mind blown like that:

1. That poor man. He must have been in a world of hurt. He was all calm and polite the whole time, though. My deepest respect to him for that!
    2. If his wife (camerawoman) isn’t a member, I think we need to send her a formal invitation!
    3. Sweet chili jelly on toast, that was sublime. Just sublime. Thank you yet again, @squeezer, for another favorite to add to the list!
    4. See No. 4. Again. Bears repeating.

14. captaincarbuncle says:

Great Caesars Ghost, did you see the length of that pus plug? That thing must have been rooted somewhere behind his nipple! I bet the relief is something to behold.

15. sabeth17 says:

Excellent!!! :)

16. I second all the above comments. I just can’t imagine what his armpit looked like before the draining, must have been monstrous!!

17. wylderose says:

Holy pus that was awesome!! :-D

18. It looked to me that it wasn’t an ordinary pus plug. I think that was a big wad of hairs clumped together. That was supremely cool! Absolutely magnificent!

19. pusareus says:

This is one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen. The man must have been in terrible pain. It must have been horrific just to make any movement with his arm. It is hard to believe the amount of pus that was inside that innocent looking wound. I would never have believed that such a small incision could yield such a tremendous result. I also wonder if this started with an ingrown hair. This couple should definitely become honorary members of PTZ. As an aside, Captain Carbuncle, I have not heard the expression ”Great Caesars Ghost” since I was about 8 years old and heard the editor of the Daily Planet yelling at Perry for some infraction of the rules. Thanks for the memories.

20. unclelarry says:

Fantastic video! There must have been a gallon of gack in that pit. Thanks Squeezer for an epic find. Going in the faves.

21. That thing was enormous !! He must have had trouble putting his arm down. The first image came to my mind was the movie Christmas Story, when the mother puts on so many sweaters and coats on the little boy he cant put his arms down…LOL ! Ive seem many underarm cysts before, but this takes the prize. I didnt think it would ever stop, and ther was a good portion that we missed when she lost focus of what she was supposed to film. Best part was those plugs of cheeze that the doc pulled out. Those were so long and after another river. She did that a couple of times. Wow. Great post.

22. debivc78 says:

Great video!
    Show of hands, who tried to get the wife’s attention to get her to pan back down to the “action” when she got distracted. My husband actually looked at me as I yelled at the screen “down, down, no move the camera down!!” and said “You know she can’t hear you”.
    I agree with Dr. Spencer. This lady is one of us, we should send her an invite to the group!.

23. floradestroya says:

Oh how I wish for a return to the halcyon days of widespread kidney tray usage. Days when we could afterwards look and appreciate the sheer volume of gooey with a sense of revulsion and amazement.

Also, the days when every second camera person out there didn’t have a serious case of A(fricken’)DD. She started out so well and I think she got the best parts on video, but we will never know what we missed.

I’m still giving it 5 stars. And a hearty thank you to everyone involved in the; suffering through, taping, uploading, discovering and disseminating of this performance.

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Halcyon days love those words!

24. the other cyster says:

i’m not a big fan of armpit cysts as usually they aren’t very spectacular. but, this one was pretty good. but, what I really didn’t like was the camera person. like so many others, can’t stay on task. I can only imagine what she was ooh-ing and ahh-ing about while we were staring at his chin. give the camera to someone who is either less interested or has the attention span greater than a gerbil.

25. ultraworld says:

Did you see all the critics on YT? It’s like they’re critiquing a film. She was nice enough to post it, and they’re ripping her for talking too much. I don’t post any videos to YT cause I know it will be trolled. Be nice if an alternative started up.

I couldn’t agree with you more! My only complaint with this wonderful site is the few complainers we have. They b i t c h about all that might be wrong with the video, how it was taped and how to do it correctly, what a waste of time it was, you couldn’t hold the camera still, etc. Never once do they stop and think about the person taping, popping or getting popped! The time and effort they take to share a video, one in which they don’t have to share but they do, because someone might get a kick out of it. If anything at all should be said, at least thank them for sharing the video instead of complaining about it! Too many ungrateful people in our world today! They think the world is here for them only! They all need a huge wake up call! Ok, I’m done complaining! Lol
      I’ll get off my soapbox now, sorry about my mouth….. Sometimes I get carried away! Te he he!

26. NMGAPAOH says:

As they say in the oil business, “we’ve hit a gusher!”

27. Best birthday present ever :D

28. shampoohorns says:

I can only imagine the pain that man was in.

/must make pudding.

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Pudding HAR HAR

29. This man and his wife have my vote for PTZ couple of the year.

30. I normally don’t watch the arm pit videos I just think they are boring but Im glad I stopped on this one. That Pus plug was amazing!!!!

31. prunesquallor says:

“Amazing”, is the only word that comes to my mind. If I thought this was gonna be just another armpit video, I was pleasantly mistaken. The husband was a real trooper. No whimping out here. Just a brief rest, and then back to the draining of the year, cyst. I’m pretty sure the wife wasn’t expecting so much drainage. She was so amazed with things, she forgot she was taping. This is were some good editing comes in handy. There is nothing more frustrating then looking at nothing, while the videographer ooh’s and aah’s at an event we are not party to seeing. All in all, it was one of the best drainage videos of any type this child has witnessed in a while. A special shout out to Squeezer for bringing this gem to our attention. Keep the faith, and pop on people.
    Caio Prunesquallor

32. Mr. McPimple says:

Great video! Shout out the the camera person! She did an amazing job!

33. austinclaire says:

It may just be my ancient computer, but I got quite a bit of pixillation that made this rather hard to view. The parts that I could see made it very much worth it though- great technique and tremendous payload!

I cannot even imagine the pain that poor man must have been in, or the relief of having all that pressure released. Thank you for another amazing video!

34. Zit Obsessed says:

5 stars, added to “my favorites”. Loved the pus plug and the gusher. Didn’t love the poor patient when he lovingly asked his wife to be quiet & she did for maybe 20 seconds, then started talking again. But since he didn’t say anything, I guess it didn’t bother him. Regardless, she was a good videographer – steady with the camera, getting the important shots.
    He was a real trooper and what I’d call a “man” in the true sense of the word.