Forehead Cyst Excision

Yumbo! Perfectly marvelous cyst extraction with all the elements. Leaves large crater for *my* personal gratification. I’m sure all popologists will find something (cheese, sac, etc.) to enjoy in this one.

**** WARNING! ****
Surgical Removal of Sebaceous Cyst
May Involve Blood, Necrosis, or Other Disturbing Contents
Also May Contain Loud Noises of Discomfort or Pain
Viewer Discretion Is Advised
**** WARNING! ****

YT COMMENTARY:
“It was a sebaceous cyst on forehead of this patient. Even after initial rupture, it was removed completely with the entire capsule.”

TITLE: “Forehead Cyst Excision”
YT INFO: Published on May 6,2013 by Praveen Choudhary

24 Comments on “Forehead Cyst Excision

Popped that baby right outta there. Good job!
    Nice way to start the weekend. Good find @SQUEEZER !

2. zittylover says:

hmmm this is good!
    one does what? with garlic and “herbes de provence”?

3. unclelarry says:

Very nice. I’m glad the sac ruptured. Perfect payload. Thanks @Squeezer.

1. mrtasteless says:

Me too… I was expecting one those clinical – “oh, look an easter egg” videos – but he underestimated how deep that puppy was. When he went in to seize his trophy, he suddenly had to grapple with the fact that he was dealing with an iceberg of a pustule.

2. cybersharque says:

A+ wow.

Rupturing was a foregone conclusion. This puppy was seriously tethered at the bottom, so I think the pt tried to get the root out when it was young. It went deep, grew for a few years, and decided to conquer the world. Still with all those adhesions in the cavity (I might have decorticated the socket) it would be interesting to see how that was managed. I think packing with surgicel after quick betadine + saline irrigation or peroxide (depending on how much debris is left in the surgical field). This physician has much confidence that he got it all so he sutured it up tight. Still a hole this big needs some help to heal.

1. floradestroya says:

Huh? Big word bad! Pus good!

4. Nice cyst-serean section. The doctor got the pus-centa and everything. And the bikini stitching on the forehead after the operation will, in time, be just a subtle reminder of the happy birth. Who’s passing out the cigars?

5. Reminded of someone peeling a grape.

6. I can’t get over the size of the dressing that was applied to this fellow’s forehead. It also covers a good part of his hair. It reminds me of kids’ birthday parties in the 50’s when they served sandwiches instead of hot dogs or hamburgers and when candies were served in small plastic baskets. You drank chocolate milk instead of coke and you always had vanilla ice cream with birthday cake (sometimes there were coins inserted into the cake, as well). Of course, everyone was given a noisemaker that was rolled up until you blew into it and it unrolled – and everyone wore a hat – some were cone shaped and some were crowns. Now, to get to my point – this poor patient got the biggest crown of all – usually reserved for the birthday child. I hope this man didn’t have to drive for a couple of days because this dressing (which should be half the size) will start slipping down over his eyes.

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Yeah how weird was that about the covering…

absolutely gorgeous cyst, nice wad of gack ripped out in several chunky hunks, yeah baby that’s how I love it! Only thing to wish for would be the doc squishing it all over!

Aye chihuahua

Deb p aka @lovesalsa

7. I kept looking up at the title of the video to make sure it wasnt me with blurry vision

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Yeah me too

8. Just perfect! ;)

9. Nice! AND we didn’t have to see all the needle BS!

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Yeah that is irritating!

10. Now it’s time to break the capsule if you dare…

11. lovely removal!!

12. perfection!

13. floradestroya says:

I’ve seen skin being stretched in other videos, but for some reason this really astounded me. I’m amazed at the strength and resilience of it, despite looking extremely thin. A few times I thought the forceps were going to rip right through.

14. Squeezer, what a find! I wondered when he would hit bottom…

15. goodtimebob says:

Instead of removing it he could have put a cardboard cone over it and let it grow into the form. Then he could have passed as a unicorn. In all that type of videos I have only ever seen one root. It looked like a root and went quite a ways into surrounding tissue. Maybe one of our professionals could comment next time they upload a cyst extraction. Dr. Y???

1. Brillant! LOL!

16. got that baby right out of there … great post..