Do You Have Pus On Your Mind?

!!!! WARNING !!!!
Surgical Removal of Epidermoid Cyst
Located Beneath the Skull
May Be Considered Too Graphic for Some
Viewer Discretion Advised!
!!!! WARNING !!!!

Perhaps this will temporarily appease your unsatisfiable appetite for all things that come in white, chunky, and pustulant in nature! A delicately performed but exceptionally easy to follow procedure to remove an Epidermoid Cyst from the patient’s brain. Remember, neurosurgery is not for everyone, but for those Popologists who enjoy seeing these amazing procedures, this one ranks up among the best I’ve seen lately! So I do hope you enjoy, my Cysters and Blsiters – and have a Happy Weekend!!!!

popsig2013Summer

YT COMMENTARY:
“this27 yrs young man presented with sever ,intractable right side trigeminal neuralgia,involving all three divisions of trigeminal nerve distribution,secondary to EPIDERMOID going to opposite side and superiorly anterior to mid brain microsurgical complete removal is done, including the opposite side.showing COMPLETE DEMONSTRATION OF MICROSURGICAL ANATOMY OF C-P ANGLE”

TITLE: “EPIDERMOID-CEREBELLO-PONTINE ANGLE-ANTERIOR TO BRAIN STEM-dr suresh dugani/HUBLI/KARNATAK/INDIA”
YT INFO: Published on May 9,2013 by drsureshdugani

18 Comments on “Do You Have Pus On Your Mind?

If you have Gack in the Gourd, this would be a Good Guy to Go to.

2. Popamatic says:

It is fascinating to see how delicate the Dr’s can (and have to be) when tinkering with someones melon. In all honesty when I see stuff like this I am truly grateful to be in good health. This would scare the crap out of me. I guess other peoples misfortunes can open your eyes and be thankful for skilled surgeons and diagnostic technology. Really an eye opener. Great video all the way around! Thanks for the posting!

1. I totally agree. The doc has nerves of steel.

3. Delicate procedure. The soothing new age music helps one to relax while watching this. Otherwise, it would be too unnerving.

4. NMGAPAOH says:

Definitely NOT a place any one wants a cyst to grow regardless the amount of keratin/etc contained.

5. pusareus says:

A clear head and a steady hand are definitely the most important tools of the trade for this medical speciality. This was an amazing procedure to watch. I now realize why so many surgeons wear those thick magnifying eyeglasses. When these docs retire, they can definitely bask in the realization of how many lives they have saved and what a wonderful life’s work they have done.

6. CystFace says:

My 54 year old cousin has something similar but it has grown so big it cannot be removed and at the rate it is growing he will be gone in a few months. His memory is destroyed (short, long, and working). I can’t think of a worse way to go than to forget everything you ever were and lose body function and then have all the pain and need to be constantly told why you have the pain because of the memory loss!!! Sad

1. I will say a prayer for your cousin and his family that his transition is peaceful. I God bless <3

7. Gliss-PussBliss says:

That is Surgical Talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find Poppintime!

8. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

This is way too scary

9. Xander Kelly says:

There’s DIY, and then there’s this. Hi, Deb. I like salsa too. Especially with those blue corn tortilla chips.

10. very entertaining surgery and the docs were tops too. sincerely peggy

11. I was on pins and needles the entire procedure! I only wish I knew what each one of the nerves were for or what purpose they serve as the surgeons were cutting and probing around them… that would have made it even more suspenseful than it was! Awesome video! Thanks for posting it!

12. the patient seemed to have vision problems, like one eye was crossed. or perhaps he was blind. was this something he had prior to the surgery, or was it a temporary problem related to the surgery, i wonder.

1. pashion4popin says:

the nerves (numbers in the video) were being pressed on -causing severe problems like the eyes crossing, facial paralysis, loss of movements,ect. but they might heal with time and probably many of his problems were made 100% better because of the cyst removal.

13. I loved this video! So informative :)