Young Pimple Nose

Congratulations, Becky Fleig!

This video submission came in via e-mail… and Becky sez:
“I particularly like is little psych up dance before he pops the honking zit on his nose!”
Hmmmm… doing the zit pop dance… da da dum whumpha whump! …doing the zit pop dance… Yeah, I liked it too, Becky! lol :)

…And a second pimple! LOL!

TITLE: “Disgusting pimple popped” & “Disgusting pimple popped 2″
YT INFO: Published Nov 10,2012 by thebootydudes

45 Comments on “Young Pimple Nose

1. justsqueezit says:

OK, I am going there – if he freaked this bad over his first major zit – what’s he gonna do over discovering his first nocturnal emission? But a cute kid!

1. Becky Fleig says:

Freak! And question if the same dance will allow the changing of the sheets will seem to others as nothing out of the ordinary.

2. If he’s a drama queen at this age he’ll only get worse. Babyish fool.

3. He’s not cute, he’s an OTT drama queen baby.

1. he is a kid, kids are dramatic.

2. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

He s just sooooooo adorable! Love the high pitched squeals, he s precious! I love this kid!

And quite the zit, I must say! Those can really hurt but he mustered through hahahaha

Excellent find, Becky!

1. he is so sweet… and tackles these things… great find

2. Becky Fleig says:

He is really funny & almost precious in his excitement. I’ve had zits like that when I was a teen and man those suckers HURT! He seems really proud of himself & his friend/sibling is horrified.

I shall keep looking! I promise, it’s addicting and passes time when I don’t sleep well. :)

1. Precious? He’s a ridiculous baby. Carrying on like he’s having a limb removed. Total idiot.

2. Gael,
        You seem to the one carrying on. You gave your opinion, move along.

3. MistressOfSqueeze says:

Sheer delight over a first major zit!

4. I like this kid, he grows excellent shooters!!!
    Excellent find and congratulations on your first post Becky Fleig!!!

5. Instafave -what an adorable little drama llama!

A most excellent first post, BF!

6. Wow two for the price of one! I a sure there will be many more videos in his future.
    Anyone else get weirded out a the very end when Nicco was scratching himself while being filmed?

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Yeah WTF was up with that?hahaha goofy kids

We’re guys. We like to “scratch”. It’s what we do.

2. Becky Fleig says:

Yeah just a little there in the end. *shudder*

3. Uh, yeah. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one! Lol

Ya gotta love a “Prom night zit”…..

8. Man, Tony is always missing out!!!

1. i was thinking the same thing! TONY!!!! lmao. i love this family! i hope we get to see more of them!

I will admit…part of me thinks that my kids hitting the teen years MIGHT be worth it if they let me get at some monster zits like this!

9. Becky, thanks for two terrific shots at once!!! Now that he has conquered zit popping, he can graduate to harder tasks, like cleaning aforementioned zit spray off everywhere it landed…

1. diamondgirl says:

Yes, he conquered zit popping alright, I would say he needs to graduate to harder tasks, such as cleaning his aforementioned nether region in lieu of scratching his teeny weeny in front of the camera for YT. LOL..Kids…what the heck..Can’t live with em and can’t beat them into oblivion!! Great find Becky!!

10. hopester22 says:

What a riot! He’s quite the character. And brave as the day is long. I’ve got two teenage sons. If only they’d get some monster zits like that…I’d be in heaven.

1. Brave? I’ve seen little girls braver than that.

1. You got that right! What a young idiot.

11. This kid was so adorable. He had what to him was a monumental problem but he found the guts to tackle it head on. He will do fine in life.

I DO wonder how he will do in the labor room if and when he becomes a father, though! :)

Peace,
    Jiffy

1. This was him tackling it head on??? The kid was a total, hysterical baby.

12. Welcome to the club, kiddo.

*starts singing song from Baseketball*

“Now you’re a man! A man man man! Now you’re a man…”

13. Gliss-PussBliss says:

OH MY GOD!!!!

Nice find Becky Fleig, congratulations on your first post!!

14. invisible zipper says:

Welcome to puberty, Tony’s brother!

15. invisible zipper says:

Nice, now Tony is scratching himself all over the internet.

16. I hope his friends don’t see this…. What a wuss… He needs a new tampon while he is in the can. A lifetime of highschool terror awaits him if anyone sees this.

17. Becky Fleig says:

Thanks everyone. I remember having zits like this, and man do they hurt yet surprise the daylights out of ya. I shall keep my eye out for more. It’s a great occupier of time when I cannot sleep.

18. Becky Fleig says:

If you listen very carefully you can hear the second splat on the mirror. And I thought girls only squealed that high, wow!

19. I thought he was precious !! Great first post Becky. You can tell he is just going thru puberty because you can hear his voice crackle and squeek. He “will” be back!!

20. unclelarry says:

I grew a zit like this the morning we took 10th grade school photos. That huge, red tomato is forever immortalized on an 8 x 11 somewhere in an old shoebox. The next day I blasted a mirror just like this kid did. (Without the drama). :)

21. Big baby drama queen. God forbid he ever gets seriously ill someday.

22. He calls Tony and mums after he’s popped a pimple. I’d ask when he planned to pop one and just invite myself to sit and watch for the rocket launches!

23. pus-a-holic says:

That kid was freakin hilarious. Teenagers are drama queens. At least he pops his zits, my son won’t let me touch his.

24. comedoness says:

This kid is cute, and he gets some choice pimples!

25. livelyelmo says:

Watching these made my nose hurt!

26. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

This kid has stolen my heart, so innocent and vulnerable. I love “sweet” guys even tho they hate that word. My hubby and his two sons are sooooo sweet, it’s so refreshing to see a gentle, vulnerable side instead of false bravado. I hope he stays as adorable as that forever!

27. Seriously?? Kid needs to stop freaking out (also whats with the kid scratching his balls at the end O.o) Awesome pops though :)

28. rainbowdust919 says:

I’m sure those hurt, but he’s a big baby. Also, Tony should have insisted that they edit out the part where he digs in his crotch.