Boil On Leg

Contents under pressure. Popper goes way beyond the call of duty.

cochoresig1

*** WARNING! ***
This Video Contains Subject Matter
That May Be Considered Disturbing to Some Viewers
PTZ Does Not Recommend DIY Medical Treatment of Any Kind
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised. Thanks!
*** WARNING! ***

TITLE: “Boil on leg”
YT INFO: Posted by Heidman123 on March 21, 2013.

35 Comments on “Boil On Leg

1. once a squirter always a squirter,lol, hit me baby one more time,lol and he found a new best friend!!! love this video!!!

2. Tater Face says:

Excellent video. Outstanding chunkage! Now I feel like I need to take a shower.

3. I think he’ll need to boil his hand after playing in the blood and gore. Great video. I liked the seemingly innane commentary, punctuated with “I’m hit!”

4. I was laughing at the popper the entire video. He screamed like a girl each time he was hit.
    Sure was fun to watch all the gore and pus come out of the boil.
    Nice find Cochore.

5. will somebody please take care OF THE BABY???!!!

1. that’s what I was wondering

2. Lael Archana says:

Or at least let the baby watch and learn! Train ‘em young folks!

3. Well, they had more attention for the barking dog then for a crying baby.
      They need to read some books: parenting for dummies and popping boils and cysts for dummies!
      I will even pay for those books and give them to read.

And for the record: if you are affraid for HIV, wear some f*cking gloves!
      Sorry for the f-word, but this makes me so angry. I lost a friend of HIV. And he got it from a needle. He fell on the needle in the woods. He was there for a walk. And now is this guy popping a boil on a leg without gloves. Blood flies everywhere, but he just keeps on popping without gloves. And then: I’ve got to take a HIV-test after this!

Geez, some people learn nothing at all…..

DUDE! Get out of the line of fire!
    Even monkeys learn after twice………..

1. mrtasteless says:

Well stated PTP. I’m wondering if anyone there is worrying about MRSA… If it does contain MRSA, that pathogen has likely been liberated to over half the room… I have to admit that I admire the grit of the popee (I watched without sound) as dorkus there was really squeezing that ‘sumbitch.

7. Lael Archana says:

Favorite comment: “I can’t wait to show the girls at work!” Man knows how to get the ladies. Bahaha. Great find!!

8. “You’ll put your eye out,” just like Little Ralphie and his Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock!!!

9. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Oooooh really really loved that! Messy flying blood-n-chunks-o-gack!
    Soooooper doooooooper!

10. yankeedoodlepus says:

I really liked this video. Great !

11. 2close2call says:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -usually attributed to Einstein

12. Hit me with your best shot…..fire away

13. His enthusiasm is just EPIC

14. SHOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!
    Classic find Cochore!!!

15. the perfect find WOW just WOW great action great audio no swearing great video great participants just a GREAT VIDEO!!!!! thank you very much!!!!!

Yes folks, definitely some flying chunkage! Great video!

17. I am convinced the popper was enjoying getting sprayed. Seriously, who doesn’t move after the first one. Awesome video.

18. unclelarry says:

Timid at first then he started squeezing that critter like a true popologist. Two thumbs, applied body weight, squeeze it like it owed him money. Good vid.

19. The popper was wonderful..my new hero. LOL. He was definately loving what he was doing. He’s one of us ! Great chunkage !

20. Awesome!!! totally Awesome!!!!

21. Oh, by !!!!!! Not with the nails D:

22. Awesome but it looks more like an infected sebaceous cyst or ingrown hair!

23. They squeeze the thing through a tiny pin hole then scream when it squirts? What did they expect?

24. I was laughing so hard at the commentary :)

25. I don’t get it. After being sprayed with gack after the fifth time, you’d think he move aside. Or maybe lay a sheet of clear plastic wrap over it.

1. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says:

Oh but Gerry that’s the FUN of it, getting really into it literally! Unbridled joy of flying gack!

I just thought of it, a tv show that would blow all those idiotic reality shows out the window – America’s Greatest Zits and Cysts in the same format as America’s funniest home videos!

Just a fantasy tho, ..sniff sniff…

26. Zitgoddess says:

there’s a man after my own heart. He’s a champ!

27. invisableman says:

I don’t normally give a 5 for these videos but this one was great and it got a 5 from me. All of the drama made it a joy to watch. Best laugh I’ve had all week. Thank you;

28. PapaLurker says:

He did have a strange comments – like “I’m Hit!”, “I can’t wait to show the girls at work!” “Its like we’ve had a homicide here” and the winner “I think I am going to have to have an HIV test after this”!!!!

29. Definition of insanity – doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

30. Good ole meaty vid with humor. I loved it