Huge Neck Growth

Giant tumor of the neck surgically excised. Amazing the size these growths can achieve, and that modern science can remove them. I cannot help but think of the days in the not so distant past when this was either a fatal condition, or a ticket to Sideshow life (actually serious, not trying to make fun of the patient.) I for one am glad to live in the days we do, where we can also keep ourselves incredibly self-educated and informed, allowing us to make intelligent choices about our own personal health.

Here are another couple of videos from the same medical team:

House of Weird: Audrey’s “It’s Alive!!! Giant Neck Cyst!!”

It’s T.C. Time!: “Russian Cyst ?? Opening the sack later…”

“Tomorrow is a new day, and a new chance to start life with an open mind”

~~~~ WARNING!! ~~~~
GRAPHIC Surgery to Excise
Abnormal Growth or Tumor
Interior or Exterior
May Contain Copious Amounts of Blood
Or Other Disturbing Content
Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised.
~~~~ WARNING!! ~~~~

TITLE: “ChV-Giant neck tumor.wmv”
YT INFO: Published on Feb 12,2012 by 2002mfs

18 Comments on “Huge Neck Growth

1. Holy Virgins of Fatima and Lourdes!! That thing was worthy of a lot of prayer and fasting. Glad they got it out.

Did anyone notice how the last view of the specimen almost looked like a Mexican Day of the Dead sugar skull?

Holy ones of Heaven, protect us!

1. Mining for a bride or a tumor, PTP? Har har what a hysterical website!

Back to the subject at hand, I wanted so badly to see the contents of that monster…

Aye chihuahua

Just trying to add to my Harem………

2. You are hysterical, PTP, how many in your harem now?

Over 45 and counting. The latest one was a great great great niece in Denver.

@Lou-Pus I was thinking something along those lines too! The video was good but, it would have been better if it was actually a video instead of pictures. Also, I would have loved it if we could have seen the after photos of this poor woman. I hope she’s doing well! Thanks for posting H.S.

3. DAYUM!!! Staphy, did the doctor say what caused this mess!!!
    Excellent find H.S.

4. I thought the tumor looked like Mr. Magoo! LOL

5. I wish they would have cut it open

6. Halphie, you are supreme high priestess of posters!!! Pictures are a blessing – sometimes all we need!

7. I never can understand why people let these things get so huge? another good one, HS.

1. Lack of access to medical care? I’d be afraid the moment something got larger than a pinky finger.

8. two heads are suppose to be better than one, maybe not in this case..

Wanna see one opened?
    (You won’t be impressed, not enough goo for the PTZ crowd)

Ya gotta copy and paste the whole 4 lines, or go to google then images then type in goiter section

10. holybejesis says:

I’d love to have seen a cross section of the mass, and the post-op view of the patient.