Amazing Removal of Huge Tumor on Scalp

This this is unbelievable. Not only is it hideous, it is dangerous. Cancer is horrible. But his team of doctors have done a terrific job of making him handsome again. When his hair grows out some, ‘probably won’t be able to tell at all! The surgery is not a bloody, gruesome affair. Pretty safe to watch.

!!!! WARNING !!!!
Surgical Removal of Cranial Tumor
Located On Top of the Head
May Be Considered Too Graphic for Some
Viewer Discretion Advised!
!!!! WARNING !!!!

TITLE: “Scalp tumor operation Visayan, Bisaya, Butuanon, Cebuano, Sugbuanon, Ilonggo, Hiligaynon”
YT INFO: Published on Jan 28,2013 by solfedbutuan

24 Comments on “Amazing Removal of Huge Tumor on Scalp

1. gimpysgirl, thank you for your amazing post. I’m relieved the patient will make a recovery.

I’m guessing this guys barber is happy as he is…………

2. Whoa! I wonder did it have a smell, and what do they do with it when they take something like that out or off of somebody?

1. The specimen is usually sent to pathology to diagnose the nature of the specimen–type of growth, malignant vs. benign.

3. floradestroya says:

Doesn’t the word “malignant” immediately come to your mind as soon as you see that thing? Why wait three years?! Did he wear a top hat or a ten gallon cowboy hat? Couldn’t they at least cut it open for us?
    So many questions!

4. Oh my. That poor man.

5. yikes, i’ll never bitch about health care in the good ole U.S. OF A ever again!!

6. Holy growth, batman! I don’t think his hair is gonna grow back, but just to be alive at this point shouldn’t be a worry…yikes that is really scary.

7. He must have really pissed his mother – in – law off for her to brain him with a fruit cake!!! The stitches look better than the monstrosity that was there!!!
    Excellent find gg!!!

1. pussbuster says:

You beat me to it.
      It made me think of fruit cake too.

8. This is a first…Im at a loss for words. Well maybe to say “May God Bless this Man” Other than that the only thing I can think of saying is “WOW”

9. Tater Face says:

I’ll bet that is a load off his mind.

1. Har har my kind of humor ( i.e. sick) good one tater face!

10. pussbuster says:

I generally don’t include any cancer video’s in my searching for puss and black heads, all that.
    I can’t get any enjoyment out of watching a video of something that almost killed someone.
    I couldn’t resist this one when I saw that thing.
    That was amazing.

11. What the hell is that annoying ad that pops up in the middle with the fish? Grrrrrrrr I know it pays for PTZ but I just wanted to b*tch bout it a bit sorry

12. I am wondering if they did scalp stretching with saline bags before surgery to have enough skin to cover the huge area where the tumor was.
    My husband died of cancer. Anytime I hear of or see someone who beat this horrible disease I am very excited for them.
    Great find Gimpysgirl a 5 star for sure!

13. AAAAAGGGHHHHH! It’s Marge Simpson!!!!!

14. Oh the sheer relief and joy he must have felt when he woke up to find that horrible tumor removed!!!

I’ve never seen cancer before now I know why it is characterized as a cruel, mean and ugly disease — I’m STUNNED. I hope he survived and is well today.

15. Thunderstruck says:

Dude’s got a bad case of FWE (Forrest Whittaker Eye)

16. comedoness says:

That poor man, I feel sorrow thinking of what he had, and will have to go through. The doctors did a wonderful job. Cancer is a hideous, nasty disease.

OMG!!!!

I’m glad he’s going to be ok but, OMG!!!!!!!!

18. Yowzers. I hope he’s cured and it never comes back!

19. Shoe Girl says:

Wow, I can’t even imagine living with that. Thanks goodness he was able to have the surgery. If that was on the inside I can’t help but think it would have been deadly. Prayers for the patient for a quick recovery.

20. Poor man :( I’m glad he’s ok now