Yummy…

Huge pus-filled elbow that blows a steady stream for about 6:00 minutes. He (the owner, AKA, kembo84) said, “Finally after nine months.”

… I don’t know why the owner titled it “Yummy.”

*** WARNING! ***
DIY Medical Procedures of Any Kind
Is Not Recommended By This Site
And Should Not Be Attempted By Anyone
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Treatment.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
*** WARNING! ***

TITLE: “Yummy”
YT INFO: Uploaded on Sep 2,2009 by kembo84

82 Comments on “Yummy…

1. cheezysqueeze says:

it only took 9 months to collect that much stuff? I get the feeling this isn’t the first or last time. I wonder if he knows about having the sac removed to end that cycle.

and what accounts for the color variation in what comes out of these cysts? does the darkened color correlate to an exposure to dirt?

1. I was wondering the same thing about the color. The darker grey color makes me sick.

2. I have no clue about why the color was so gray, but PTZ’ers have seen it all, from white as the driven snow to almost black. All I know is there was a pile of it! Why the popper waited 9 months is a mystery, too.

Can I see a show of hands of how many of us could have waited 9 months, let alone 9 minutes, to squeeze the carp out of that elbow pod……..

…… Anyone…?

……. That’s what I thought.

2. Masher I don’t know why he waited so long before he popped that puppy. But aren’t we all glad that he did????

3. Grey pus is bad. It makes me think it’s kind of necrotic where green means crazy, stanky bacterial infection.
      Short answer: color is determined by the kind of bacteria causing the infection and the white blood cell system’s reaction to it.
      Long answer:
      I looked at some resources – white papers, drug trials, stuff from the FDA…the most regular-person-friendly info came from Wikipedia.
      Before I go to the technical answer, I want you all to learn these phrases. I might get patches made. Or maybe a tattoo. “Ubi pus, ibi evacua!” “Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero!”
      OK, on to color….Despite normally being of a whitish-yellow hue, changes in the color of pus can be observed under certain circumstances. Pus is sometimes green because of the presence of myeloperoxidase, an intensely green antibacterial protein produced by some types of white blood cells. Green, foul-smelling pus is found in certain infections of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The greenish color is a result of the pyocyanin bacterial pigment it produces. Amoebic abscesses of the liver produce brownish pus, which is described as looking like “anchovy paste”.

1. Wow, Genacyst! Thanks for all the research.
        You have any particular spots picked out for your new tats?
        I’m just curious. :-D

2. wow thats so cool! ive always been wondering about what the colours meant. not just the colours but also the consistency. like why some is yellow liquid and why some is white and cakey.

3. My sis used to work as a PA in a derm’s office. I asked her one time about the brown/grey pus and she said usually it’s one of two things. 1) these cysts are composed mostly of old skin cells so, the difference in the skin color can make a difference in pus color OR 2) if the cyst sufferer played around and unsuccessfully tried to pop the cyst before its time, blood can get in the mix, not unlike mashed potatoes and gravy. The old blood also brings it’s own extra stench to the party.

4. Carrie Shoemaker says:

Wow, I would think that that nasty color means a nasty smell as well. I would never be able to wait that LONG to pop it!!!

1. Cyst Puncher you are correct with your answer!

With sebaceous cysts the color of the skin cells determines the color of the keratin. The darker the skin color, the darker the keratin. The only time this will differ is if the sebac is infected and then therefore becomes a abscess.

5. I’ve noticed the longer the junk is in there,the darker it is.

6. many times the dark color is old blood

7. color doesnt bother me…lots of gunk… thanks

2. Nice! The payload had the consistency & color of wet cement. I wonder if there was an odor. That gack must have a smell. Thanks masher. Awesome post. :)

1. @unclelarry…”gack.” I love it. You made me LOL.
      Thank you.

2. That’s what I was thinking… cement or grey Bondo. Not the kind of things I would be pleased by my body producing.

I can’t believe how much was in there! Geezeeee! That was another example of the finest mushroom pate! Yes, it looked as though he was no stranger to playing with pus! Thanks for the great post Masher! That was a great way to start my day!!

I could have done without the so called music too! I forgot to mention that! Pretty hideous in my book!

1. Ahhh. The “music.” Definitely not easy listening. I couldn’t understand a word of it…probably better that way, though. I muted this one, for sure.

The “Music” was nastier than the zit.

Now that I think of it, that must be what makes the zit all dark and “Gacky”.

3. Ah come on people, I take it your not maggots lol. Slipknot rocks and Corey Taylor is the bomb, granted I prefer Stone Sour to Slipknot, but this song was very appropriate for a grey mushy mess.

That said, great video, tons of eww & goo and not a hyperwiper too.

4. And that’s why the computer has volume control! Hahaha…I had to turn it down myself,for I am not a fan of the hardcore screaming whatever it was.

4. That was cool all the way through! Thanks for the killer post!

5. Aww, ain’t it just the cutest li’l thing!!! I wonder where this one has been hiding for most of the last 4 years!!!
    Excellent find masher!!!

1. I don’t know about this guy, but I had it hidden in an unassuming little file with my pictures for at least 2 years. Then I found PTZ and finally collected enough “nerve” to share it. It’s one of the more pleasing in my collection.
      Thank you, sir.

1. diamondgirl says:

So glad you shared it with us. One of the best I have seen in a while, going straight to favs. In regards to the color, I agree, the grayer the gunk the smellier the funk! LOL…That looked like a real stinker. I am surprised there isn’t the background noise of someone dry heaving in between screaming and laughing! Good find masher, keep up the good work!

6. it’s the same stuff that comes out of the leg with the huge punctum! Gawd I love it! This is sooooooo loverly! Yeah BT where has it been?

Thank you Masher, a wondrous find! Hitting replay replay replay!! 500 stars! Hoping he doesn’t find the capsule, EVER!!!

THAT’S where the beef is! We found it!! soooooooo meaty!!

happy happy joy joy

aye chihuahua baby

1. Thank you very much, Deb p. It’s my pleasure.

7. We have just witnessed a manifestation of the God of Decay.

As they say in Rome: Habemus Pop-um.

Just think what would have happened if he got two hand-four finger grip on that monster!

1. Can you IMAGINE? WOW! KA-BOOM! But…could he have actually watch the destruction while it was happening if that was the case? I’m just glad there was somebody there to video the thing.

9. ComeToPopper says:

This guy did a great job, but that one would have been best popped by another person besides the poppee. The way he had to pop it with his elbow bent like that, made it tough to get under the cyst. If a second person had popped it, the arm could have been straight with the skin less taut and a four-finger grip could have made that look like a 4th of July fireworks display. There is little sensitivity where that cyst was, too, so a four-finger grip wouldn’t have been interrupted by any yelps and the popper could have just gone to town on that thing. Nonetheless, superb video.

1. Thank you very much. That “music” would have covered any screaming had that been the case. Maybe this guy only had 1 friend with a camera and the visits were few and far between. In any event…I’m glad he recorded it for posterity.

2. Full ack. If there was a separate popper, one small cut, one four-finger grip, and the sac would have flown to the ceiling as well.

And gawd, that must smell like a five year old camembert!

10. I’m all teared up – it was a thing of BEAUTY!!!! I’d of loved to get my hands on it – but if I could wait nine months. He has real patience!

11. Incredible squeeze.Hopefully other parts to follow

1. Can you imagine if a ‘four finger hold’ had been applied to it? It would have certainly left a very large gray/green spot o the wall, ceiling, floor, windows, curtains, lights, outlets,….

12. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Lovely. Just lovely. I just finished dinner before watching this — what a delightful dessert! :)

13. I would have chosen Puddle of Mudd for the background music, because that’s kind of what it looked like.

14. Masher, I was still amazed at how much stuff came out even after reading everyone else’s comments! I also would not have been able to wait 9 months to get going on it!

15. Merry Poppins says:

It won’t play for me!!! WAAAAAAH!

16. MASHER! This vid was just glorious!! What an unbelievable pile of pus nastiness to come out of that elbow- it was a joy to watch him get all that gunk out. Maybe we popologists would never mange to wait 9 months (or even 9 MINUTES) on something like that, but thank goodness some people do- and we get to enjoy the results.
    Five stars and into the faves it goes! Well done. So glad you shared it!

1. Very well said!!!!!

17. Fantastic, Masher! The bare mattress added to the whole sanitary feel of this man’s life. . . I can only imagine what caused gray pus to accumulate in an elbow! Hope he soaped it up afterwards. . . or not, and then he can post another video!

1. to be clear, I don’t want him to get an infection (or make this one worse), I am just a sucker for the cement pus videos!

2. I noticed the bare mattress, too. (I like to look at the surrounding.) Do you think the black “bars” was a headboard? The mattress seemed to be on the floor, too. I don’t know for sure…it just made me wonder about the circumstances.

18. yankeedoodlepus says:

while watching, ironically I had Time Love and Tenderness playing, it was 5 min 30 seconds. The song was perfect for this video………….

19. makes me wonder if people inject themselves with stuff to get to this point…… cause that goo is raunchy,lol

1. ahhhhh who gave me a thumbs down? lol

20. Merry Poppins says:

Beautiful vid, excellent payload. I love a decent pile of gunk. But that just doesn’t look healthy to me. Get thee to a doctor, I say!

21. I wonder why the pus is gray….definitely a new and different shade. From the age, maybe?

22. A definite fave this one, I LURVE that grey oozey stuff, it must smell rank though cuz it’s gone that color through age I think… Reminds me of that epic neck squeeze, the guy with the lips tattooed on his neck ;-) Anyway, thanks for sharing, you made my morning worth getting up for…

23. Watch a mountain magically become a crater, right before your very eyes!
    Excellent find, and no hyper wiping here!

1. Very well said – no hint of hyper wiping or the ‘stop/start’ squeezing either – two signs of quality squeezing. :)

24. I thought the music was perfect, as that is probably the most “metal” cyst I have ever seen. I could understand most of it. I don’t know what everyone is complaining about.

25. hi, I’ve seen this grayish color in cysts. this is not simply keratin?

1. Merry Poppins says:

I think you’re right…I now remember Dr. Y’s cute accent talking about keratin in a gray cyst a while back.

26. The lump that keeps on giving…should be a Hallmark card!!! lol

1. Wonder if it created a record of one of the longest non-stop squeeze of a cyst? It was non-stop – not lightning fast just steady pus evacuation.

27. Mr. McPimple says:

Loved the video, especially the toe tapping music. Where did he get the bed sheets from? lol!

28. The comment, “Finally after 9 months,” amazes me as I’d be hard pressed to hold out 9 hours let alone 9 months. Plus, if something like that popped up on me, I’d have gotten myself to a doctor pretty quickly. This was amazing and delightful to watch. I do hope the people making these video’s aren’t putting their health and well being at risk for our viewing pleasure.

29. ucky, but cool! He’s no stranger to working on that elbow, huh? Looks like bad news though, if you ask me. He needs a Dr. and some antibiotics and maybe some down time. There was a wound on his thigh too. What was that lovely song about?

30. Tried to watch it in hospital but they had slow wifi. Couldn’t wait to watch it when I got home and it was sure worth the wait

1. Wouldn’t it been a kick if you had been able to watch it in the hospital getting the staff to view it and listen to their comments? :)

1. Oh sure would have been lol

2. I work in a hospital as a unit secretary and strangely enough, coworkers (mostly nurses and CNAs) who see me watching these videos turn away with disgust and think I’m really weird…go figger…but it may be they see this and worse so to watch it in their own time would be overkill.

31. I’m asking myself why they didn’t name this ‘Earl Grey’.

1. Perfect!!!

32. Rose, please keep us posted in the forum so we who care aboutcha can keep up!! poppy

33. Gray pus indicates infection fighting white blood cells. Perfect musical accompaniment!

34. MistressOfSqueeze says:

Wow. Just wow.

35. looks like spider bite. left a huge hole….

36. Watching again, impressive when at first the pile-o-pus is so high it has a shadow.

It also looks like dog poop on the tissue.

Love it!

Aye chihuahua! Pop on!

37. Mike Smith says:

After 9 months? Wow… You should see a doctor. Good camera and great payload but you can do without the music.

38. pillpusher says:

Video: A+, Audio: F-

39. Wow!!! Love the way the guy keeps that pile on his arm through the whole process, no constant wiping every 10 seconds for THIS guy, FUDGE NO!!! Leave it there for ALL to see! WoooHooo!!!

40. wobblerlorri says:

Technically, I don’t think that was pus. It was keratin, dead skin cells. Pus is more liquid.

Still an excellent find!!

41. prunesquallor says:

Wonderful post, MASHER. This baby was the gift that kept giving. I’m not going to weigh in on the whys and hows, of how a cyst gets it’s colour. As long as it flows, I’m a happy guy. There is a lesson to be learned here to all poppers who wish to document their pops, and post them for all to enjoy. This guy just squeezed the ichor until it built up a glorious pile before he wiped it. No hyper wiper here folks. Oh, I admit, sometimes you have to wipe the sucker now and then, as the stuff builds up and blocks the exit hole. Just no need to wipe with every little squeeze, thats all I’m saying.
    And so, off to bed. Where I hope to dream of rivers of grey matter. Or any colour you choose, dancing through my semi-sicko brain. Nite all, and Pop on people.
    Caio Prunesquallor

42. OH THIS WAS WONDERFUL,BUT I DO WISH I KNEW WHAT IT SMELLED LIKE! HEY I AM A NURSE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. DUE TO MY WATCHING THIS I CAN WORK ON THIS STUFF AS WELL AS ANY DR. MY COWORKERS SAY I AM GROSS FOR WATCHING THIS, BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS AND THEY ARE AS GLUED TO THE VIDEO AS I AM. GOOD FIND PEGGY YES AND I DO WATCH AT WORK AND AT HOME.

43. That gunk coming out of there reminded me of wet cardboard but I bet it smelt 1000 times worse than wet cardboard ;-) Excellent video, thank you so much!!

44. Popizgood says:

This is a very old repost on my favorites!