Oh, Squeeze It Like You Mean It!

A quick upload in honor of Emilbus20, without whom we would not get such glorious pus fixes! Just the way you like ‘em, boss man – on the back, pus all stringy and endless!!! :) Enjoy!!!

~ PTZ Staphers
(just popping in some overlooked wonders, he he)

A Thing Of Beauty, Pus Exits Here Here Here and Here…!

YT COMMENTARY:
“I have had this freaking thing on my back for the last 3 or 4 years!!! Last night it finally popped!!!!”

TITLE: “Big Zit!!”
YT INFO: Published on Oct 30,2012 by Armando Mercado

55 Comments on “Oh, Squeeze It Like You Mean It!

1. OMG…You see…it’s not what ya know, it’s WHO ya know. Alas, I don’t know HIM. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnammit.
    Thank you, sir.
    mash on

1. I got to find out how I’m living in order to encourage those miraculous cysts to grown on the shoulders, back, or BTE!!!

2. Wowzers! This is a beyootieeeeee…got it all, strings, clumps and lumps and best of all, is gonna fill up again unless he ripped that container off and got the capsule.

Favorite time! Aye chihuahua!

Pop on!

1. Oh yeah – it will grow again for another pop!!! E-v-e-r-y time he squeezed copious amounts of cheeze came out even one with a ‘snap, crackle, pop’ sound!!!!!!

The “Cyst, Blackheads, Whiteheads, and Other Body Bumps for Dummies” instruction book is desperately needed!! It was white beauty cheeze!

It was coming out of a plethora of odd spots all at the same time! Definitely going to have to watch that a few more times! That was just lovely to say the least! Thanks for the beautiful post Emilbus20, you made me a happy girl tonight! xoxoxo

1. Yes, coming out both ends!!! Gobs and Gobs each time on the east and west ends! Don’t see such a performance like that very often!!!

4. Yep–the “sac” looked completely emptied out there at the end, but I am pretty sure he didn’t have any idea about needing to get the thing out–he was through! Good spewage, eh? Couldn’t keep from wiping it all over the place, either.
    Pretty much of a contortionist, too, getting both hands back there like that….could YOU do it? I sure couldn’t.
    Thanks to all responsible parties! BOO YAH, Emilbus20!!

5. You could have some fun with the rest of his back from the looks of it. Nice post. That is going to fill up again quickly since the sack is still there.

1. Yep, he had hundreds of white heads all over his back.

2. Yep, he had hundreds of white heads all over his back.

6. Holy Cheezus is right! How could something so fatty looking come out of someone so skinny? It’s a miracle!

1. I was thinking exactly the same. That zit must have been getting all the nutrients from the food that he ate.

7. Sweet Squeezer says:

He may have to call a plumber to open that drain after all that went down! Wow what a load!!

8. A couple of good explosions, the guy knew just how to squeeze that
    sack-o-cheese!
    it’s true there is something very special about hearing the popping sound when the cheese snaps out of the small hole, it can be heard and felt, and you popologists know just what I mean.
    I amsad to say that I have not had the pleasure of growing a beast on my face or back for many years.
    I will never forget when I festered a very ripe zit in my ear lobe, that bad boy ended up getting infected and it just throbed from the pressure of the pus.
    I ended up sitting on my vanity one night and vowed it would be the end of me or it.
    I stuck it deep with a pin and squeezed and nothing, so I stuck the needle in again in a different spot thinking in was like a can of motor oil
    from the old days that needed two holes, after the second hole was made I “fore finger” squeezed it with all I had and a jet stream of pus then pus and blood shot out of my nasty ear lobe until the damn mirror was covered, I shit you not, you could not see your reflection in that mirror when I finished.
    I could have written my first middle and last name on that mirror with what I had in my ear lobe.
    after that day it never came back to it’s previous glory ever again, oh it would give up a squiggle of cheese once in awhile but that was it..
    I will never forget that :]

I have a similar experience from years ago too! I’ll never forget the one behind my earlobe! Thanks for sharing your story with us! :)

2. Your story brought tears to my eyes!!! What a gift to have experienced such a thing! Wish someone would have been there to video it for all of the ages and prosperity to enjoy.

My ear throbbed like crazy, it spurted pus covering my thumb nail but it was kewl when the hole edges opened forward like the lips forming an ‘O’. Like you, it’s never returned.

1. Wow! Such mellifluous descriptions! Y’all are pus-poets and don’t know-it…(but yer feet show it ‘cuz they’re Long fellows) (what?)

9. Gosh, this guy is a contortionist. Never saw anyone be able to reach their back with both hands like that. That must be great. I would love to be able to do that. I wish I could have seen it before he started squeezing, but hey Im not complaining…that was a thing of beauty !!Squirter and chunks..what more could you ask for. Thanks for posting…made my night.

1. Yes Maloralw! That was exactly my thoughts! The pop & delivery was all that & some, but I was more impressed by the way he just could reach back there & get at it with no problem whatsoever. That was damn good.

10. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Oh wow, that was impressive! I can’t wait for round 2!

And I know you guys will all appreciate this. My mom broke her hip a few weeks ago, and she’s been at the nursing home and I was there with her for several weeks (she’s 92 but is coming along very well, fortunately). Her roommate, however, made me absolutely drool at a lost opportunity — she’d gotten an infection in an old radiation scar in her chest, and described in loving detail the assorted green hunks, chunks, white goo, and odd bits of this and that that were coming out of the hole in her chest. I could have killed for a video of that! Alas, no such luck, but I still savor her incredible description. I thought of all the popologists here, too, and knew that I would have had a fantastic audience for footage of all that gunk oozing out of her!

1. Did you tell her to call you the next time anything like that started coming out again? Like the Post Office, dead of night, rain, sleet, or snow one must go to capture pus and cheeze expulsions!

11. Someone take away the sink and water from this guy … tell him to just SQUEEZE! Such anticipation and such delay … guess that’s what fast forward buttons are for! :-) Nice video … stringy, cheesy and chunky …. new 3 stooges? Can’t wait for round 2!

1. Yes, lots of hand washing. I couldn’t wait for him to finish the water works and get to the squeezing because each time yielded a good payload!!!

12. Wow!!! Thank you for the great post! I can almost imagine the splurch-squish sound that bad boy made! Whoooo hooooo! I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these beauties!!! Sigh……

13. If Key Master found this vid, it has to be a classic!!!
    Goin’ on the favs list right now!!!
    Classic find Key Master!!!

14. He did a good job, but a cyst of that magnitude really deserved its own dedicated popper. Still, I’m not complaining.

15. GREAT VID!!!!! TYTYTY

16. Alright first off , this was an awesome video, an absolute great cyst pop !!! But what was almost just as amazing was how extremely flexible this guy was !!! Did you see how he whipped his arms around to his back and got in the right place , WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

17. OMG!! I AM IN ZITTY GLORY! This brought gasps and smiles from my side of the screen! I enjoyed this post, well done to all involved. We may have a new term to use: Hyper-rinser but the wait was worth it.

Twirls about… thank you for fun!

18. This was pretty epic. And I didn’t realize it was HIM doing the double hand squeezing until I read some of the comments. That being said, SOMEBODY get this man a cheese burger. My goodness he’s skinny! :) Great video thanks for all the hard work that’s done so many of us can feed our rather peculiar obsessions…:)

19. Silly String Pus! LOl I’ll just consider this my birthday Silly string :)

20. MistressOfSqueeze says:

He did a better job on himself than many non-PTZers would have managed to do for him!

21. Loved it. I too wish we saw it before the action. Can’t believe that he could reach that thing as well as see it in the mirror. Love it when ya hear the sound it makes, just makes the vid even better. To me he is far too thin and needs some more meat on those bones. Looking forward to next round

22. misspopington says:

WOW!
    Love that 4th squeeze.
    Had to watch this video 3 times!

23. he very flexable to be able to get that thing as welll as he did! Even with two hands he did well….

24. I love playdoh skin

1. LOL! I wonder if he had it cut off like one would do for a blister?

25. hamstergirl says:

That’s NOT a cyst….it’s a caterpillar, ya know? An Albino Woolly Bear :)

26. That’s the best little bag o’ cheese I’ve seen in a long time. Think I’ll watch it three more times.

27. Gliss-PussBliss says:

That one squeeze where that gorgeous pus came out of two holes was Great!!!
    Nice Find Chief!!

28. Ooooooo! That was AWESOME! WOO! Did I LOVE that one! I believe these are called “carbuncles” by the way.

29. yankeedoodlepus says:

Everything was perfect-right down to his New York Yankees tattoo.

30. Go Gadget Arms! Nice find Boss Man!

31. Squeezed like a boss! Look at the fold of skin he raises… Got ‘em something of a razorback! ;-)

Love it when people pop with zest!

32. uh … it happened something to emilbus?
    this post is dedicated to him …. every reason to believe that it has kick the bucket?

33. Yes that was a good one!!! And like someone else, it will come back as I didn’t see him get the sac

34. What came out of that thing probably weighs more then that guy does. He can’t afford to lose any more weight!

35. I don’t think this is so much of a contortionist trick as a body type (I am built like this). If you cross your hands right over left high on your chest you’re almost there; he has the added advantage of being loose in the joints, possibly longer arms and moves as though he is generally a young and active man. What jumped out at me was his focus, determination and economy of movement – even the multiple rinses were short, one handed with a thorough dry, towel tossed back in a “that’s good enough” sort of way. I propose he was doing the hand washing/drying to maintain maximum TRACTION on his skin! Well done sir, I applaud you… however am a little concerned re: the gold razor blade around his chest (I thought these were out at the end of the 70’s? Or have I just cloistered myself??). Hope this exacting action is not the side effect of a little tweaking, snorting or ????

36. That was just AWESOME Emilbus!! I was fascinated at the route that cheezy thing was going to use…that was a mini carbuncle!!

Going into favs 5/5..I only wish that the guy would have used gloves..that always grosses me out AND had some clorox on standby, got the towel very HOT and took his time and can you imagine what would have happened had he sliced the top of that mountain o pus?? It surely would have been a thing of beauty!!

37. I liked the girlfriend/wife. She added a lot of enthusiasm.

38. Emilbus, thanks so much for this great find. Is it part one? I hope for his sake that it doesn’t come back.

39. As much as I love a good cheese squeeze, I’m concerned this boy just lost half his body weight with that gone!

I have coupons for Hardee’s I could send him.

40. I wish I could find somebody who has one of these. I would ask them if I could take care of it for them and that they should not worry because I will stress the fact that, “I will be very gentle.” :)