Cheese and Fungus for Sinuses

BigTull Presents: Mahendra Katre’s
“Fungal Sinusitis”

Cited as a Fungal Infection of the sinuses, there is enough cheese that it almost looks like one of those really cheesy nasal cholesteatomas tucked up in there too!

Fungus and cheese… this must be the Appetizer course. So, what shall we order for an entree? Absolutely a brew over vino for accompaniment, oh yeah. ENJOY!
-BT

*** WARNING ***
ENT Surgical Procedure!
~ Polyps and Debris Removed from Sinus Cavities ~
Viewer Discretion Is Advised
*** WARNING ***

TITLE: “Fungal Sinusitis”
YT INFO: Published on Feb 6,2013 by Mahendra Katre

15 Comments on “Cheese and Fungus for Sinuses

That was really nasty! Interesting but nasty. Big old hunks of pus and runny pus. Thanks for posting BigTull!

2. I
    Does the extremely dry climate lead to these serious, serious sinus conditions? Oh what a relief he must feel after the procedure !!! :)

The best “Music to pick your nose by” that I have ever heard.

1. floradestroya says:

I was thinking the exact same thing, Pick That Puppy. I even had to look up what instrument makes that sound. It’s called the tabla, and the changing pitch has the perfect sound for pus videos. Sort of a gloopy , ‘dropping onto the floor’ sound. I’ll have it in my head for every pus video now.
      No more death metal please Youtube!

4. luv cottage cheese!!!

5. BT…you have done it again! The joy of it all…cavernous voyage into the unknown, the satisfaction of great mining, and soothing instrumentals. My morning is perfect.
    Thank you!
    BTW…do you also enjoy spelunking?

6. You know it’s gonna be bad when they blindfold ya

Hahahaha…. Yeah, I wonder if he got a last cigarette too?

7. Some nice chunks there…Great post BigTull. Its amazing to me what they can do with those instruments they have now. I had sinus surgery when I was 24 (Im now 54) and those things were around back then. They can go thru the nose now (much less evasive) Back when I had mine, because of a growth that was about as big around as a quarter and 2 1/2″ long, they had to go thru my mouth, cut into my gums and break my cheek bone in sort of a pie shape, remove the bone and get to the growth that way. I was in the hospital for almost a week and I looked like I got hit in the face with a baseball bat. At least thats how my doctor said my face looked like. She was a great doctor and she said it with a sense of humor. She has such a good bedside manor. Medical science has come a long way since then. Thanks for posting, BigTull, you always post great informative vids.

8. Why does no one ever bring the crackers?

1. Here’s a pallet of assorted crackers CF!!! Take what ya need!!!

9. Carrie Shoemaker says:

I can’t imagine what that first breath of fresh air must have felt like….ahhhhhhh!

10. I could do with one of those nose vacuum thingies when I’ve got a cold ;-)

11. wondernurse says:

Poor soul! Can you imagine the pressure he must have been feeling before all of that crud was suctioned out?!?! And WOW… can you say halitosis?!?!!!!! Whoo hooooo! Bet it was horrible! I hope he is feeling better. Thank you BT for the awesome post!!