Nasty Sebaceous Cyst

I’m not even gonna take up your time with an intro …. I KNOW y’all are gonna really love this!! Great pus! Great camera work! Great commentary! ;-) HAPPY POPPING IN THE NEW YEAR!!! :-D

*** WARNING! ***
This Video Contains Subject Matter
That May Be Considered Disturbing to Some Viewers
DIY Surgery of Any Kind Is Not Recommended By This Site
And Should Not Be Attempted By Anyone
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised. Thanks!
*** WARNING! ***

YT COMMENTARY: “Gross” (!)

TITLE: “Nasty sebaceous cyst”
YT INFO: Published on Oct 28,2012 by Seth Spitzer

Nasty sebaceous cyst

40 Comments on “Nasty Sebaceous Cyst

1. Enjoyed! I thought the mom was going to go into hysterics, though! Anybody else think the popper was trying to choke the chicken? Thanks, B.P.!

2. prunesquallor says:

When you say “choke the chicken”, do you mean “spank the monkey,” Squeezme? I didn’t catch it that way, but I can see the reference. I thought the girl on video detail lasted longer than I thought she would. She came up for air a half dozen times. However, it was for not. We will never know if the guy got the sac out of this big boy. Not being on scene, it is easy to be an armchair quarterback. The smell seemed definatly obnoxious to the people there . We had almost four minutes of cheese, so I shouldn’t complain. Thanks for the post Buford. And a Happy New Year to all the Pop that Zit gang. I’m gonna make a cup of tea and a sandwich, and settle in for Dr. Yadavi’s extravaganza. Pop on in 2013.
    Caio Prunesquallor

3. unclelarry says:

Whatta beauty!! Outstanding payload. Great camerawork. Oh yeah, it’s going into the faves. Thanks BP. Awesome way to start the YEAR!! :)

4. THE UNWANTED XMAS GIFT THAT KEPT GIVING!! NICE!!! TYTY

1. In a PTZer – the most coveted Xmas gift!!!

5. That was a great day after New Years Day present!!!
    (Nice floor too!!!)
    Excellent find B.P.!!!

6. It seemed from the peanut gallery and the candle burning that the smell was really bad on this one. So I think the popper was doing a good job squeezing – no wimpy little squeezing there! And man was that cyst a beauty, so much to give. Too bad the filming stop prematurely. I hope we see more from this bunch.

The only thing I don’t understand was why the cameraperson kept backing up? Maybe it was to get away from the smell for a minute or to show how nice the floors were. Either way, I don’t think we missed any action, so I’m not complaining, just wondering.

Thanks, Buford! This is a very lovely News Year gift to all of us.

That’s exactly why she kept backing away. She even said at one point while backing up “gotta get some fresh air”. I give her mad props for filming what she could!! It must have smelled really rancid, horrible! I don’t know if I could have stayed that long…….if it smelled that bad I would have lost my lunch as soon as it hit my nostrils! Lol It sure was a fantastic pop though, with loads of all that creamy goodness poppin out! Thanks Buford, for an amazing share! ;)

7. Great New Years present! That cheese must of smelt terrible , so kudo’s to the two poppers for a great effort in getting out all that cheese. Shame we didn’t see the sac removed but that leaves hope of a part 2! Thank you Buford P for another excellent find! :)

1. Clothes pin to the nose and pop away: Or menthol to the upper lip? :)

8. popthatzit7 says:

Nice!!!!!!

1. My thoughts exactly

9. popthatzit7 says:

From YT:
    Uploader Comments (Seth Spitzer)
    Thank you all for your comments! There was more after, but I didn’t film it unfortunately. This was about 1/3 of the cyst that my dad has had since he was 18 and he is now 40! Needless to say, this was a very fun cyst lol

1. unclelarry says:

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I bet a 22 year-old cyst had a bit of a stank to it. Beautiful job.

1. 22 years old? It was old enough to vote and drink :)

Stupendous video and cheeze squeeze! :)

2. Zit Obsessed says:

Thanks for sharing. I heard the popper mention this would take care of her “pimple popping fantasy” for awhile. I love it! I’m not the only one!
      The popper knew how to squeeze but I thought she was a hyper-wiper. That’s the only problem I have with this video. Otherwise, it was a great start to 2013!

3. mrtasteless says:

Keep an eye on it… Gotta remember those paper towels are not sterile. With every wipe, you could be introducing bacteria that could cause an infection. Good squeezing job.

Thanks Mr. Pus-er.

4. A cyst hoarder :)

10. White light so we can see all the contents in their original, and then a small soup bowl to collect all the gack.

And yes, a pack of crackers, please!

11. Happy New Year to you, Buford and thanks for another terrific post.

12. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Lovely! Not the biggest, or the ookiest, but definitely an enjoyable cyst. I just wish they’ve filmed the rest, but I guess beggars can’t be choosers, right?

That was a “Great” cyst or a very runny spinal cord………

14. justsqueezit says:

Don’t people read murder mysteries? You put some Vicks Vapor rub under your nose before you start with the body, so i am thinking that would help with cysts, too? A nice find, B, and the candle provided a nice ambieance. Pop the champagne and get the flutes, all!

1. I think a bottle of Vicks should be on the list of “Things Required for Any DIY Popping Kit” ;) Nice, JS!

1. HS – EXACTLY, if you can smell it through Vicks, a gas mask is needed or pop outside in a very strong wind :)

15. Loved that they had a candle burning. With as old as they say that thing was…. I bet they smelled any of the candle though. This one was a keeper! Thanks for sharing!

16. Hope the core cam out so that nasty thing will stay gone.Great video!

17. They all look like bad crabmeat ,I LOVE crabmeat

18. yankeedoodlepus says:

This was a great runner up to American Horror Story(one of my many vices) and my cuppa tea.

Thank you for sharing!

19. Thanks for the video but zoinks – lights and a tripod please! Getting dizzy.

20. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Excellent find Buford Pus-er!!

Whole video was constant puss on every squeeze.

21. Great one!!! Not the steadiest camera work I’ve seen but absolutely a BEAUTIFUL pus filled cyst!

22. I can’t really call this a hyper-wiper. Maybe squeezer-teaser? With a little assertiveness, this could have been really beautiful AND QUICK. So much delay.
    Contents were lovely. Well chosen.

1. Great new term — “squeeze teaser”

23. Certainly, the best find so far in the New Year.

24. Great submission. Lots of pus without the gagging and screaming!

25. Yes CONTINUE!!

26. Another “now I can die happy” video…

27. Someone needs to develop an app that reminds people to turn their camera on it’s side to take the best video. Otherwise, this was practically perfect!

28. I can’t watch this, I keep getting “not allowed to be played in embedded players”… I don’t get it, how come everyone else sees it???