Gluteus Abscess Maximus

masher says… “OMG!” Ditto, masher, *Dit-TOH*!!! :)

~~~ WARNING! ~~~
Professional Surgical Drainage of Abscess – Some Blood.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
~~~ WARNING! ~~~

YT COMMENTARY:
“Large abscess in the left gluteal region after 10 days of evolution of intramuscular drug application. After conducting ultrasonography, evidenced the presence of large amount of pus, which indicated percutaneous drainage. After antisepsis and asepsis with Povidine ®, and topical anesthesia with lidocaine place, we started draining large amount of purulent discharge with foul odor (anaeróbios.). After drainage and use of Unasyn ®, the patient was discharged.”

TITLE: “Butt Abscess”
YT INFO: Published on Jan 27, 2013 by Julio Cezar Santos

37 Comments on “Gluteus Abscess Maximus

1. I always wondered where we guys kept our unused product until it was needed. Seriously though, this had to hurt.

1. Ewww, CystFace…I’m so glad I didn’t think of that when I first saw this vid! If I had, I would probably have laughed right out loud. That’s FUNNY! Gives a whole new meaning to the gloves and safe mashing, etc.
      Thanks! and,
      mash on

1. 7 thumbs down. I can’t believe how stuck up this group can be when you make a little joke. You would think a group who get their fun from watching pus and sebum would have a sense of humor.

2. I’ve pointed exactly this in another video. I don’t get the lack of humor in this site. Say something original and funny —-> massive thumbs down. Seriously, what’s the problem?

2. I really don’t see a problem with it. Sure, if you had phrased it in a different (eg – crude) manner, my opinion may have been altered. But as stated, LMAO! ;) Don’t sweat the thumbs down, but please guys, don’t get into a huff and make sweeping generalizations either, ok? We have a huge audience, and the number of TD’s hardly represent the majority, truly.

;)

Site Admin

2. Hmm…The doctor squeezed the whole time without using a clamp or hemostat to clean out the pus quickly!!! Guess he felt the patient was in enough pain without adding to the patient’s misery!!!
    Excellent find Masher!!!

1. I was thinking the same thing about heamostats too Big Tull! But I think one of the reasons the music was ear-shatteringly loud was to block out he screams of the patient! Poor man that had to hurt BAD! But what a payload for our enjoyment though! Thanks for the wicked post Masher!!

1. Hey, Kerryn, thank you. I actually listened to the ear shattering music (good selection IMHO) and heard him expressing his pain. Please forgive me for crediting BigTull w/the wicked reference…the new google ad at the top threw me.
        Thank you!

2. Hey, @Kerryn, thank you. I actually listened to the ear shattering music (good selection IMHO) and heard him expressing his pain. Please forgive me for crediting BigTull w/the wicked reference…the new google ad at the top threw me.
        Thank you!

2. Thank you, BigTull! Wicked is good, right? I have to admit it almost scared me as the vid got longer and longer; I don’t think they were done yet, either.
      Thanks, again! and
      mash on

3. Ooooh! Thanks M, this one is now one of my favorites. Love the pus.

1. YVW, gimpygirl…it was my pleasure posting it.
      Thank you! and
      mash on

4. That had to hurt like a bugger! I noticed the patient’s legs thrashing around on the cot! WOW. There was a LOT of puss in there. Hope the patient healed up nicely after that. Nice find!

5. prunesquallor says:

Whoa. That was the most copious quantity of true pus I have seen to date. This poor guys butt must have been aching like crazy. He must have been running quite a fever as well. It’s good to see a Dr. who keeps the drain going while the cream keeps flowing. And flow it did. Thanks for bringing this vid to our attention, Masher. The gluteus maximus seems to be a particularly favourite spot for pus pockets to form. Maybe because of all the sitting down we do. Mmm. I know someone will weigh in on this subject and provide a suitable answer. Pop on people.
    Caio Prunesquallor

6. This would’ve been so beautiful if the doc had just extended the incision downward and brought in the damned hemistats… Great pus but it just coulda been sooo much better

1. pashion4popin says:

exactly! why is the need to make the patient experience pain and suffer through kneading out the pus balls of creaminess instead of making a suitable entry/exit cut. looked rather torturous to me. i hope he sought a real doctor at some point. just an opinion :)

7. Truly a case where it is a “pain in the *ss”.

8. Gotta say it, that must have been a “Pain in the Ass”!

9. 10 days of evolution of intramuscular drug application? What the heck does THAT mean? He was doing drugs in his gluteus Maximus? Or maybe it was a dr prescribed thing. Whatever it was, that sure is up there with the horse and cow pus drainage, eh? Whewwwwwww musta stunk to high heaven and can’t even imagine the pain…awesome find!

1. I’m thinking that “10 days of evolution of intramuscular drug application” may have been talking about the patient injecting anabolic steroids into the muscle. From what I understand, steroids are a big problem in Brazil, which I believe is where they filmed this (they’re speaking Portuguese). Anabolic steroids can cause MASSIVE infections (See, for example, the documentary “The Man Whose Arms Exploded”). I’m wondering if this infection developed over a period of 10 days, but he waited because he was embarrassed that he had been using drugs, or that he had an abscess on his butt.

1. prunesquallor says:

I think you hit the nail on the head with your analysis Popthatpus. It made me think back to another vid, from South America too, where a Dr. drains copious quantities of pus from a guys bicep for about 8 minutes. In the commentary, they say it was due to anabolic steroid injection directly into his bicep. Yes, I saw the vid of the man whose arms exploded. I don’t understand the need for these extremes in order to obtain maximum muscle definition. I guess the adage of ‘no pain, no gain,’ plays out in a twisted sort of way, as it appears to do in this vid.
        Prunesquallor

10. HONESTLY! I didn’t even think about forceps like y’all did. I guess when I see contents that are so fluid, I think the milking action is appropriate. I think there could have been a bit more “sweep” action.
    I keep babbling and deleting and babbling and deleting.
    I just got a shot today. I get it every few months, and even then the doc keeps track of the location so they don’t hit the same place more than once every six months. I used to give myself B12 shots into the muscle in my thigh and I never took especially delicate care when I did the injections (heck, I’ve even done the injection right through my jeans).
    What kind of screwed up injection process would do this to a person? I get creepy crawlies just thinking about the nasty injection habits that would do this to a person.
    AND the poor thing had to get his bum shaved. That stuff will be crazy itchy and there’s the potential for ingrown hair. I don’t think this is the end of the suffering for this fellow.

1. I’m thinking reusing a dirty needle to inject anabolic steroids, which can predispose someone to infection anyway.

11. he had a hairy scary but with infection10 power

12. Spanglish pus joke: That pus is the color of a Nalgarita. (Look up “nalga” in google translate for a chuckle.)

Oh. No. He. Didn’t………….! More pus than I’ve seen in one setting in a very long time! I was waiting for the hemostats to make an appearance at any moment, but it never happened!? You could barely make out some horrid screams behind the loud music but they were there! I couldn’t even imagine the pain!! Good lord I hope you heard his cry for help…….

On the other hand, this was simply amazing and great fun to watch! Lol thank you for a fantastic post masher!

14. bet he has been standing for a while……..

@deb p , I was thinking of cow pus videos too.

16. Masher, I freely admit I’m a wimp – I watched it on mute!! That way I could concentrate on the skillful popper while silently acknowledging the poppee’s discomfort.

17. floradestroya says:

“Make a bigger hole!”
    “Make a bigger hole!”

18. How impressive is this river of pus?? Defo going into my favs…

19. Epic music for epic pus flow. Good vid!!

20. That is one painful looking left butt cheek! I wonder why people let them get so infected and painful.

21. justsqueezit says:

That ole’ pus river,
    That ole’ pus river,
    It just keeps flowin’ along…

1. prunesquallor says:

My earlier comment stands as is. I just wanted to know why someone appears to dislike every comment made? Not just on this video, but on alot of the other videos as well. I’m not pointing a finger at you, justsqueezeit. Your comment just happens to be the last one that is disliked. It is also funny and very creative. In what way can it possibly be disliked? You either like what you read, in which case you click on the green. If there is something you don’t like, then click on the red. But give a reason, and then share your thoughts with the rest of us. That is how we learn and grow as humans. To just go and dislike all the comments shows a touch of being juvenile. Maybe when you grow up a bit, you will understand this concept. O.K., keep on poppin’ people.
      Caio Prunesquallor

22. holybejesis says:

That’s what happens with sagging pants. Spread the word!

23. I think that doc got more mileage out of that one towel than Trump has millions. Seriously, the towel was distracting me from the pus!

Love that song. Reminds me of Excaliber when Arthur and his Knights ride into battle. I guess that poor guy was in his own battle as evidenced by his moans, yelps and kicks!

Peace,