Bad Back Abscess Abated

YAY! Finally, my much loved Cysters and Blisters! A decently I&D’ed back abscess, with a huge payload. It may not be in contention for the biggest, but it is satisfying for most astute Popology enthusiasts! May 2013 bring even more boils and bumps, contusions and craters, earwax and espinillas ~ and all the things you like most!!! Hurrah for the New Year! :)!

~~~ WARNING! ~~~
Professional Surgical Drainage of Abscess – Some Blood.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
~~~ WARNING! ~~~

YT COMMENTARY: “Abscess I & d”

TITLE: “got a bad back problem”
YT INFO: Published Jan 01,2013 by myfriesianboy

40 Comments on “Bad Back Abscess Abated

1. First I want to say “HAPPY NEW YEAR” to all my fellow PTZers. I wish you all much health, wealth and happiness in 2013 !! Now for this lovely video…Great payload ! Some chunks in there too. It sure looked like an angry one. Thanks for posting poppintime.

1. The cyst contents was the New Year’s confetti!!!

2. Those are the kind I like. Those and black heads being squeezed.

3. Happy 2013, poppintime and thanks for the new post!! Loads of lushious goop to behold!

4. unclelarry says:

Holy Moley! That’s one sweet abscess. The payload looked like river mud. I almost expected to see a catfish swim outta there. I jumped when the payload launched out of that incision. Poppintime, you knocked this one out of the park. Another classic for my faves. :)

1. I jumped when the payload popped out too. WOW! It reminded me of some alien baby being born in a Sci Fi flick! Awesome post!

1. yankeedoodlepus says:

friggin’ awesome!!!!!!!!

1. definitely a good way to start the new year!!!!

5. Excellent…that was a sweet one (well, you know what I mean)! It’s goin’ in th’ favorites! Thank you so much for posting. And Happy New Year to all my “Poppin’ Buddies”!

6. Zit Obsessed says:

The provider said “Quite a collection there” – it sure was! I’m surprised it didn’t squirt up onto her dangling bracelet!
    What a payload!
    Good find for the new year!

1. diamondgirl says:

AAARRRGGHHHH…I thought the same thing!! That would have been horrific!! The bracelet would have to survive being soaked in Clorox for me to keep it! lol

Great post poppintime, That was a good ole nasty one!!

7. I’m breathless! That was freaking PERFECTION! The first explosion was so fast it startled me a bit – in the best way possible. That kind of abscess or cyst drainage is the kind I love the best. Thanks for this spectacular find, poppintime; you really do bring us the creme de la creamy pus. :) The only way this dream come true could have been any better is if they kept the camera rolling. But that’s okay ’cause I know how to press “Replay.” Lol.

Lol, the only way it could have been any better for me would be, for me to be there in the flesh as the doc’s assistant! Lol
      Spoken like a true popology enthusiast “freaking PERFECTION”. Ya gotta love it! :)

8. Poppintime, excellent find! may my night to watch this… a few times :-).

9. What a great deal of pus. YIPPEE! Nice find Poppintime. I do wish the video had lasted another few minutes so we could see all the pus. I’ll trade a nice payload for length anytime.

10. Such chunky goodness. I loved it when the goo popped out. Oh, how I’d love to get my hands on one of these.

11. More, More, More – The PTZ Version

Ooh, how do you like our pus
    Ooh, how do you like our pus

But if you want to know
    How I really feel
    Get the cameras rolling
    Get the action going
    Pustule you know
    My love for you is real
    So take me where you want to
    Me and my heart you steal

More, More, More
    How do you like it
    How do you like it

More, More, More
    How do you like it
    How do you like it….

You’re a crack up! I love it! Lol

1. We aim to please (or should I say, squeeze?). Thanks, 3cysterscafe.

1. Gracias. Anytime, Poppintime.

12. wondernurse says:

SPLURT!!!! Love it! Thank you for the excellent post!

13. austinclaire says:

That was awesome! More length would have been nice, but the gloopy payload was well worth it!

1. I agree I liked this one a lot, it was great , I just would of liked to see it till the end !! Other than that it was one of the best ones I’ve seen in a while.

14. Yeah, that’s what we like, the ooky green gunk, yeah!

O…..M…..Gosh! That was fantastic! I’m smoking a cigarette right now after that one! Poppintime, you are the best! This puppy rocked and the sound it made was a super plus bonus! Thank you Dah link!

16. Dagnabit!!! Her battery failed!!! But it still a top notch video!!!
    Classic find poppintime!!!

Yup, that’s what we come here for……………….

18. GETS MY ENERGIZER BUNNY THUMPING!!!! GREAT VID!!!! TYTY

19. justsqueezit says:

One of the up sides of having skin as pale as the underside of a leopard frog- you can tell when we have cellulitis. A really good find, Poppy!

20. Excellent find…….just get bummed out when they don’t show the complete extraction :(

21. jordan1870 says:

As Jim Carey would say….’B..E…A…UTIFUL!!!!’ That was great!!! It looked like a big wad of snot that popped out of there! Awesome!!

22. Awesome find poppintime! Glorious thick chunky payload just how I like them! Like a lot of popologists, I jumped when that first huge payload shot out! Thanks for a great post poppintime & Happy New Year to all :)

23. Gliss-PussBliss says:

That was an excellent video poppintime to start the new year!!!

Excellent mining as usual!!!

24. Awesome! thick, greenish, chunky, all the stuff I love! Thanks for finding this!

25. How good was that? More please!!!

26. They are just not long enough! It gets you all excited and then it ends! Arggggg!

27. It was a good thing they numbed him up well. Otherwise, that payload pop would have had him screaming.