A Pus Popper

Congratulations, Pat O!

I’m thinking this is more than a “Big Pimple.”  Plenty of pus, good (not excellent) video, plenty of chatter, no 4-letter words.  Camera person seems to know the word, “Wow.”  Doctor is very informative.  First post for me! Enjoy pus worshipers!

**** WARNING! ****
Surgical Removal of Sebaceous Cyst
Blood and Other Graphic Images May Be Involved
Viewer Discretion Is Advised
~ Thank You! ~
**** WARNING! ****

TITLE: “big pimple”
YT INFO: Published on Jan 17, 2013 by Eric DeLano

41 Comments on “A Pus Popper

1. Nice pus output and huge sac. Doctor a little gabby though. Congrats, Pat O!

2. prunesquallor says:

This was a great post. There was a lot of ‘cheese’ and it just kept coming. The Dr. kept asking Eric if he was O.K. At least 10 times. Then the massive sac decided to show up. After some tugging and teasing, the Doc pulled it out. We miss this part, cause our intrepid camera man was so hypnotized by the removal, we were left just out of the frame. A good lesson for all future camera persons. Keep your eyes on the prize in the view finder. All in all, a most satisfying cyst removal. A great post PAT O. Pop on People.
    Caio Prunesquallor

3. When I was a young person, my mom told me that if I got an infection on my face or a really bad nose or ear infection, it could go to my brain and I could die. (She was serious. Warped for life I am.)
    It’s the first thing I think of when I see cyst vids like this. If I’ve got a giant lump forming at the base of my skull, I’m pretty sure I’d do something about it. Wouldn’t you?
    LOVELY. I wish we could have seen the delivery, and I wish it went faster, but it’s nicely formed. And I’m glad it’s not a tumor or a rampant infection that is going to cause meningitis and cause his family to sob over why they let that thing grow on his neck since he was 14 and never did anything about it.

1. justsqueezit says:

OMG my mother told me that too! And of course she “knew the girl” that this happened to. Wish we had seen the placenta… And if I was Eric, I know I would have yelled at her about the 3rd time on the are you alright, but there was a vurrry nice payload there!

2. I had a very close friend in high school who’s Mother passed away when she was very young. She had picked at a pimple (I think near her nose) and the infection went to her brain and caused her death.

I can’t explane all of the thumbs down @Ipcats , but your comment is not without cause ……
        Check it out people…

You are absolutely right. I have seen videos on this and read it on more than one occasion. There’s an area on your face, it’s the triangle area. It can be very dangerous and can cause a terrible infection in the brain, it’s very true, very real!! But don’t take my word for it, Go look it up yourself, you’ll see! Some people are so quick to judge others when they don’t come with Any facts to back themselves up…….
        lpcatz & Pick That Puppy, I’m not understanding why people find this so difficult to believe but I’m with you guys! Loo

3. When I watch Dr. Yadav in” Black & White Heads On Nose Part 4″ at the beginning, he is squeezing (sp?) the hell out of the patient’s cyst that is right on the guy’s temple. That is like the most dangerous area.

4. I thought the doctor was adorable! Very compassionate and willing to explain stuff to the spectators and willing to be video’d. Lots of docs won’t allow video taping because of liablity issues. And what was expressed was quite impressive. I enjoyed the video, it had a nice beat and you could dance to it. J/K. Thanks Pat O, and welcome to the tribe!

1. mrtasteless says:

Agreed. She did a darn good job with the extraction of damn large cyst. That sucker was big! I wonder how the guy slept with something like that…. @Pick_That_Puppy and @lpcatz- you are correct. Even doctor Yadav pushed back on extracting a boil on the tip of the nose:

Damn fine video Pat O!

5. N i c e !! :-)

6. Looks like I’m not the only who can’t sleep!! Congrats, Pat, on your first post. Please bring more!!

7. Gawd! never ending.
    I was waiting for a tribe of pygmies to pop out. Room for all sorts of treasures,

Omg! That was perfect and just what I needed to start my day! Great first post Pat O!! I’ll be your best pal if you keep posting videos like this! WooHoo! TYTYTYTY!

9. It was the size of a large hen’s egg! WOW he has a lot of patience. I would have been after it long ago. That was one big sac she pulled out. Cool she let him take it home. Unbelievable difference after it was all gone. Great find!!!!!

10. Fantastic 1st post! Well done Pat O, you should be very proud! The Doctor was a bit chatty but I think she was nervous with all the spectators. And all that thick, chunky payload-yippee! She was so worried she couldn’t get the sac out & I’m on the edge of my seat, it’s coming, it’s coming-then AHHH!!!! The CO gets distracted & we don’t see it! But that impressive amount of cheese & the sweet Dr made up for it! TY TY TY Pat O-you made my day :)

11. I knew she meant business when the hemostats came out! Amazing first post. Mazal Tov!

12. That was great!!!! (Anybody got a cig?)
    Classic find and congratulations on your first post Pat O!!!

13. That was a big sack. Put a zipper on it and use it for a coin purse.

14. GREAT VIDEO!!!!! TYVM!!!

15. Could have been epic had the Doc. squeezed and not stirred and wiped.

16. Fabulous post for a 1st or a 100th!! I am sooo happy there are people in this world who allow their little bumps to grow & fester & become such beautiful pus filled cyst! If everyone was like me, they’d never leave it alone long enough to become ping pong ball size. How sad would it be then, for we’d never have known the joy of watching a cyst like this being drained & the big ole sac being yanked out.

17. Excellent pop! Awesome amount of pus and a gigantic sac, WOW! Some dodgy filming at intervals but overall a great extraction, best one of the year so far!

18. diamondgirl says:

Great post Pat O! WTG!!! This was awesome to watch, but I was very disapointed with the camera man. The last greatest shot of the sac being extracted, the camerman was in lala land with the camera pointing somewhere else, so the who extraction was missed…Dang it, hate it when that happens!!

Great job again Pat O!! :)

19. Very enjoyable video, great cheese, and she even got the sac out. That thing was a monster! :-)

20. Great video, and I must say…I enjoyed the bond between patient and Doctor. Most times you see someone who will not even say your name, much less explain in detail and carry on a conversation with you. I know they (the Doc’s) are very busy….but a personal touch is ALWAYS very nice! Wonderful Post Pat!

21. Oh, my gosh…thank you, thank you, thank you! I was beginning to think all the really good cysts were gone. (You know Proactive is trying to get all us junkies off all the hard stuff…It’s a conspiracy…really…would I lie?)
    Great post and congrats!
    mash-on!

22. yankeedoodlepus says:

At first I thought, this is not going well, then it picked up. and up , and UP.
    what a great grab at the end. almost like pulling taffy.

I liked it. A lot.

23. First off it was a fantastic cyst, plenty of cheese and a large thick sack
    that was removed almost whole.
    I have never heard of someone coming back a week after the cyst was emptied to remove the sack…..the nurse??? seems sort of clueless
    in her technique

24. Zit Obsessed says:

Your first post is, in my opinion, the best video of the year thus far!
    Great find!

25. Great cyst post with one of the coolest most intact sac I have ever seen in the thousands of vids I have seen over the last 7-8 yrs.The location made it premo for camera work also.Instant classic and vid of the year potential and we aren’t out of January yet poppers !!! Booo ya “Pat O”,fast tracking to P.T.Z. royalty.Congrats and thx ! ;)

26. I wish there would have been some more moments zoomed in on, but it was still a good video!

27. princesspustule says:

This was a good video. I just wished the Doc wouldn’t have been a hyper wiper and the video person would have let us viewed the awsomely large sac. The video would have been a 10 if not for those few things but, hey it was a pretty good video anyway.

Wow! How many angels got their wings with that sac?

29. Absolutely breathtaking! What a payload and the sac was amazing, even if we had to use our imagination…A+++++++

30. Oh, Pat O, that was extremely satisfying! There hasn’t been a new post like that for quite a while (As far as I know.) Anyway, Thank You very much!! WB :)

31. That was beautiful. Lots O thick cheese. 5/5 and into the faves vault. Thanks! :)

32. I can’t believe the camera guy missed when they removed the sac. That is one of my favorite parts in these videos. Everything else was great!

33. wobblerlorri says:

Finally, a US doc who actually uses blunt dissection to get the sac out, instead of clipping away at it with scissors!! IMO that’s the only decent way to get the sac out, unless those snip’n’clippers are trying on purpose to leave a bit of the sac behind, so it’ll recur…

34. this doc has great technique. wish there was a better shot of the sack coming out boohoo
    thanks for the post