Russ HamString #9: Pimples, Whiteheads and Blackheads Galore

Russ Hamstring’s “Pimples, Whiteheads and Blackheads Galore”

This video is version 9 in the my educational series. Yet again, I used a basic wire type comedone extractor for extractions and a USB microscope/camera to film the video (both can be found on ebay). These extractions were done on my nose and face over several sessions. Please note the proper use of the comedone extractor.

This video showcases a couple of not-so-well-known groups called ‘Erode’ and ‘Gardens & Villa’. The songs are (in order on video) ‘Black Hills’ by Gardens & Villa, and ‘Detect’ by Erode. I thought they had a nice sound. It is ambient music. They licensed their music under Creative Commons. Please enjoy. If you don’t like it, feel free to play your own music along with the video.

I would like to give a special thanks to PopThatZit.com for their excellent support and great website, ‘Erode’ and ‘Gardens & Villa’ for their great music and you, my viewers. Thank you!!

TITLE: “Pimples, Whiteheads and Blackheads Galore”
YT INFO: Published on Dec 24,2012 by RussHamString

23 Comments on “Russ HamString #9: Pimples, Whiteheads and Blackheads Galore

1. Yummy goodness!

2. Am I the only idiot who tries grabbing screen to re-center the action? I do it almost ever video, even though I know it doesn’t work.

1. Sweet Squeezer says:

Ummm… I try to adjust the picture by moving my laptop screen too!

1. also guilty! :-)

2. justsqueezit says:

I catch myself moving my head around blocked shots…

Pimples and zits and blackheads O’ MY

4. Russ your videos are just wonderful. I enjoy all of them. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into putting these together for us, and I want to thank you so much for all your efforts. Cant wait until your next installment. I always get excited when I see a new submission from you. Keep up the GREAT work, Russ.

Ahhhh uummmm, I……I’m …… I’m at a loss for words! I am so thrilled and amazed!! I think this, Mr. Russ HamString, is a masterpiece!! By far one of the best of all You’ve done so far!! I can’t put it on paper, the sound of the excitement in my voice right now! Bravo, bravo, clap, clap, bravo!
    Now please keep in mind, I have not looked at number 10 yet! We’ll see if this still holds number one in my heart! Thank you young man, you must be commended!

6. Nine great cheers to you for producing another fascinating post. You only get better!! Hope this finds you in great zit-health!!

7. Thank you Russ Hamstring, thank you! Another hypnotic & stunning post for us all (especially me!) to be fascinated by. I’m running out of adjectives to describe the wonder I feel when watching another of your masterpieces. Please don’t stop-unless the whiteheads go away of course! I can’t believe that was over 13 minutes as it seemed about 2! Thank you for your continuing effects for us PTZers-I for one am very grateful :)

8. desert after Christmas!!!!! tyvm sir!!!!!

9. awesome video once again

10. Thank You Russ!!! Bravo!!!

11. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Wow, time just flies as I’m watching! I really enjoyed the music on this one, too. You’re doing a fantastic job — thanks so much for all the hard work just for our entertainment! Please don’t abuse your skin too much!

12. Thanks Russ!!! Appreciate you sharing with us! :)

Your skin has really cleared up after all those cleanings!!!

13. WOW! What you lack in volume, you make up in quanity!

14. Love & boredom here. This was good the first 900 times i watched. Its always the same though, the repetition is killing me. Its like listening to the band “Boston” – love them, killer songs until you put their album on & realize all their songs sound alike. It gets way past tedious. Sorry, please don’t hate on me for this. May do something cool with the zit spooge? I dunno…..

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Just giving the people what they ask for . Thanks for watching!

15. yankeedoodlepus says:

Dear Russ-

You make me a very happy mesmerized Aspie.

16. Absolutely hypnotic. Love it. I am a devoted fan!

17. Russ… I watch your vids for hours on end and every time my hubs comes in he gives me this “look” like he doesn’t get why I watch them and that he thinks they are quite gross… And know what?? I can’t explain it to him because I don’t even understand myself, I just know I love seeing those splooges oozing out, some fast, some slow, some tortuous but all of them a surprise… I doubt I will ever understand why I am addicted to pus and other rejected/ejected bodies, I just am and so thank you for yet another delightful feast for my eyes…

18. prunesquallor says:

As I was watching the ‘worms’ snake their way too and fro out of the skin, all for our amusement, it reminded me of a Bruce Springsteen concert. Bruce entertains the audience for no less then 3 hours, and more like 4 hours most times. You too give your all Russ. This particular video keeps us entertained with a full 13:51. You always put together a great show. I can’t help but wonder. What you gonna do for an encore? Not that it’s needed, mind you. The main attraction keeps me entertained for the duration. Keep makin’ em, and we’ll keep watchin’. Pop on.
    Caio Prunesquallor