PTZ’s Advent – Dec. 13th: Russ Hamstring’s “Merry Zitmas!!”

PTZ’s 2012 ADVENT CALENDAR
December 13th
Russ Hamstring’s ~ “Removing Pimples Under Magnification – ‘Merry Zitmas!!’

Oh what a special gift!!!! Russ, you make PTZ a very, very happy place indeed. Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

From Russ:
“This video is version 8.2 (Sorry. I had issues) in the my educational series. Yet again, I used a basic wire type comedone extractor for extractions and a USB microscope/camera to film the video (both can be found on ebay). These extractions were done on my nose and face over several sessions. Please note the proper use of the comedone extractor.

This video showcases another not-so-well-known group called ‘I am Waiting for You Last Summer’. The songs are (in order on video) ‘Endless’ and ‘Solar Wind’. I thought they had a nice sound. It is ambient music. They licensed their music under Creative Commons. Please enjoy. If you don’t like it, feel free to play your own music along with the video.

I would like to give a special thanks to PopThatZit.com for their excellent support and great new website, ‘I am Waiting for You Last Summer’ for their great music and you, my viewers. Thank you!!”

TITLE: “Removing Pimples Under Magnification – ‘Merry Zitmas!!’”
YT INFO: Published on Dec 13, 2012 by RussHamString

56 Comments on “PTZ’s Advent – Dec. 13th: Russ Hamstring’s “Merry Zitmas!!”

There is enough goo there to fill my stocking for sure!

Thanks Santa!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

No!! Thank YOU for watching!

2. yankeedoodlepus says:

Dear Santa,
    Buddy the Elf was right: You DO exist. Thanks, Santa. You made my day, and night. Take an extra minute when you stop at my house on the 24th.
    There will be a bottle of Cognac for you.
    Love,
    One of the Bad Kids

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Hahaha. You made me laugh. You are too nice. Thank you!!

3. Thanks for the Chanukah present, Russ! I am so relaxed now! :cool:

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Not a problem. We used to celebrate Chanukah when I was a kid. Sorry for the Christmas only title. I’m glad you liked it anyways. Thank you!!

4. Great popping and oozing!

Thank you for watching!!

5. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Terrific job, as always, Russ! Your focus control is really improving, and I loved the music!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you for that. I’m really trying. I’m glad you liked the music. I thought about putting Christmas music to it but decided against it. We hear it everywhere we go anyway. Thank you for watching!

6. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Another fine video Russ!!!

Thank you!

7. justsqueezit says:

An early Christmas present; who says the best things in life aren’t free! Well, except for the laptop, zit loup, internet access, and microscope/camera… Thanks Russ, hope Santa puts something special in your stocking for all your efforts.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you for the kind words and I hope I get something cool. Thanks for watching!

8. “YOU DA MAN RUSS” May you continue to grace PTZ with your Fantastic video’s. Perfection is rare, but you’re on the way. It’s refreshing to see someone who thinks about the shots, and gives thought to the end product. “Great Video’s” Merry Christmas: to all fellow popologists.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you ten times over!! Merry Christmas to you too.

9. Russ,
    Thanks once again for a great video. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

You are VERY welcome. You too have a great holiday.

10. Mr hamstring kudos to you!

Hey PTZers I think we should take up a collection and send uncle George to Russ for everyone’s Xmas present don’t you? Imagine the amazing things we’d see? Me heart is leapin at the mere thought… :0

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you!! Send him over!! Thanks for watching!

11. Russ,

W-O-W = what outstanding work!!! Where in the video are trophy zits 2, 3, 4? Trophies 2 and 3 look like road kill :) And zit four looks like a catepillar :) Thanks !

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Those zits were from other extraction sessions. It’s so hard to keep track of everything. Thank you so much for watching.

Hey Russ, you’ve done it again my man! Great big hug and a kiss under the Mistletoe from me! I love how you take so much time out of your day to make these videos for your fans! That is just simply awesome! This is one of the best for sure! Have a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year’s for you! The post was simply brilliant! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

You are so very welcome. Thank you and a big hug and kiss back to you. It does take time but it’s worth it because everyone here is so very nice. You too have a happy holiday season. Thanks for watching!

13. Russ Hamstring says:

That’s crazy! My videos are auto posted now? I like that. Thank you!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

I mean the posting from YouTube to PTZ. Sorry for being unclear.

14. AWWW SHUCKS RUSS, THE BEST ZITMAS PRESENT EVER!!! XOXOXOXO FOR YOU!!!!!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you very very much!! Right back at you. Thank you for watching!

15. Do you ever get the urge in public to whip out your tools and ask someone if they want to be in the movies and then proceed to pop away? LOL

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Hell yes I do. When I see some good movie quality ones on strangers I do.

16. We should have a contest, everyone go buy one of these USB microscopes, and we’ll see who has the grossest tiny zits under their skin!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Have at it. I would like to see that.

17. Ooooo! Got some neon green to go with the red skin for a Christmas zit vid of the highest order!!!
    A Standing Ovation for Mr. Hamstring, Bravo!!!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you for that!! More to come. I’m looking for music. Thanks for watching!

18. Zit Obsessed says:

Alot of work went into making this video. It is much appreciated Russ.
    I enjoy each magnification video that you put out. It would be cool to see a snipet of you actually making the video – using the comodone extractor on your face in the mirror. Not just up close but your actual face and body included.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

I know. I need to do something like that. Many people want that kind of video and I am just fine with it but I’m lazy and haven’t done it yet plus I’m kind of embarrassed to do it because my wife and son would laugh at me if they caught me doing that. Screw it! I’ll just ask one of them to film it. Yep. That’s what I’ll do. You’ll see that soon. Thank you for watching!

19. OMG !! Seriously dude that is more zits and body oil then one person should have !!! Have you not seen aa dermotologist ?
    Great video though !!!!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Please keep in mind that this is magnified and looks can be deceiving. I don’t want to ruin it for anyone but if I took all of the goo from one video it would be pretty insignificant compared to what you think it might be. Same thing with the oil. It’s a very small amount in real life. Much, much less than a drop of sweat when you see it in a video. Thank you for watching!!

20. Great video! But am I the only one that worries about how his skin looks afterwards? Hope you use some sort of calming cream or green tea on your skin. In the meantime, thanks for all the Gooey Greatness! :)

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for caring. I don’t use anything after. It looks somewhat red and irritated after. I just man it out and let it heal. Is there something that’ll make it heal faster? I would like to know a good brand. Thanks again!

21. Russ, I so look forward to seeing your videos. Before I click on them, I grab me a glass of diet Coke, light a cigarette, and sit back and enjoy. It still amazes me that you have so much coverage. Anyway, thanks for the Christmas present! And keep them vids coming! Happy holidays!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

I appreciate that. Thank you. It amazes me too but it just keeps delivering. Thanks for watching!

22. Hi Russ,
    A faithful viewer here… I’m just curious, and excuse me if you’ve already answered this question before but I’m dying to know, where do you get your “models” for these videos? Is it you? Is it one person or several? Is it the face only that you focus on or is it multiple parts of the body?
    Anyway, thanks for keeping us entertained and fascinated! Happy Holidays!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you Jim! I’ll answer anything you want. I know there is so much to read here or anywhere my videos are posted. It’s getting hard for me to answer comment or to even say thank you anymore because there are so many but I try. I put priority on PTZ. Anyway, to answer your questions, every video is really me (only me) and they are of just my face and nose. Thanks for watching and I’ll keep making them as long as people keep watching them.

23. im dreaming of a zitty christmas filled with alot of pus and underneath my tree i’ll have a pimply man with a bow on ready for me to pop him ok im having crazy audie bear dreams in my head on the next note i want one of those tools really bad and love the camera work in this perfection at it’s best thanks for a great post and find RUSS HAMSTRING smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you!! That was nice. Thanks for watching!

24. Russ Hamstring’s video’s are like zit crack (zrack?) From the very 1st one, your addicted and cannot help but to keep coming back for more. It’s really a good thing they aren’t hazardous to your health or I’d be in serious trouble! Happy Holidays & I’m so looking forward to my next fix!

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you!!! I’ll release another very soon just for you. Thanks for watching!

25. Omg it’s another russ hamstring video. Your videos make my day

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you! I hope to make many more days for you! ~Russ

26. populationcontrol says:

The more I watched, the better the video got. I’d like to know if the blackheads were on one or more body parts and which ones. Thanks!

27. Russ,
    Again a very nice video.
    I admit I am a bit weird. That said, at the 1:26 mark I swear the pus looks like a silhouette of a woman looking to her left.
    Feel free to call the local loony bin. LOL

28. I was hoping he’d play White Christmas during the video.

29. Merry Christmas Russ. Thank you for sharing!!!

30. Just curious.
    Doesn’t that just damage your skin even more?