Removing Pimples Under High Magnification VI

TEXAS TEA

This will be my sixth video in this series. I call it ‘Texas Tea’. Why I give them names I don’t know but I’ll continue.¬†This session was, again, on my nose and face. I used videos from several sessions to make this video. I hope everyone enjoys. ¬†

I am using a basic wire type comedone extractor and an inexpensive USB microscope. Please know that it is very hard to keep everything steady and in focus at all times. I try my best and am learning as I go. The music is royalty free (as always) and is called ‘Court of the Queen’ by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com Thank you Kevin for the wonderful website. I would also like to thank the nice people at PopThatZit.com and thank everyone for watching and commenting!

TITLE: “Removing Pimples Under High Magnification – Texas Tea”
YT INFO: Published on Nov 14, 2012 by RussHamString

35 Comments on “Removing Pimples Under High Magnification VI

1. This was another delight. As always, thank you for sharing your videos with us.
    How do you relieve your skin’s irritation after a popping session, cold water, alcohol wipe?

1. I’m completely new here so I have no idea if this would even be a plausible idea, but would aloe work? You’d think if it could work well on a sunburn and after waxing it should be fine to use for this purpose. Or even witch hazel you think?

1. Witch hazel might work. Let’s see what Russ says. :-)

2. Russ Hamstring says:

@comedoness Thank you very much!! I would compare the irritation with a sunburn as ChristyxBee says. I find that if I put some Neosporin on it right after, it seems to go mostly away over night. In the morning I would have little red spots that fade away in a few days. After that it has a little crusty stuff like a sunburn. A good face washing takes this off like magic and my face then looks and feels “normal” again. “Normal being back to where I was before the videos.

@ChristyxBee Welcome! I’m not sure if those will work. I’ll give them a try and see if it heals faster. Thank you for watching.

@comedoness Is which hazel good for things like that? I never used it. Thaks for watching my videos!

1. Witch hazel was used as an after shave at one time. I think that it is soothing to irritated skin.

2. Hi there Russ , I was noticing how oily your skin seems to be. Is it really oily , or is it just the magnification ??

3. Dude, great video. Witch hazel works great to clean and soothe the skin. You would probably have less crustiness than you do with neosporin.

2. I LOVE THIS SERIES! I’ve been favoriting them all so far. This is what we call beautiful skin – skin where pores can be seen and pushed at to clean ! Well done! Bravo!

1. I forgot to mention that I loved the music in this one. It was like a victory parade tune dedicated to you for fighting and winning the battle of any comedone! Love love love love this!

2. Russ Hamstring says:

@ChristyxBee Thank you for the kind words. I really try hard with the music. Although, there are not many choices for royalty free music, I keep getting one’s I think are fitting. Thaks again for watching!

3. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Music was made for the video.
    Good editing job too.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Thank you! Thank you!

4. Another masterpiece, Russ! Thank you so very much for sharing with us.

1. Russ Hamstring says:

Not a problem. I’m glad to do it.

5. A lovely “Waltz Across Texas Tea” with thee.
    I’m thinking Witch Hazel (an astringent) might tend to “clear up” comedones. It worked for me as a teen, but I never had a serious problem with them…all that right living out here in the Midwest.
    Thanks again for another great post.

6. justsqueezit says:

Russ, just out of selfishness, you are never allowed to get a significant other that wants to keep these to themselves so they can pick them! You must keep sharing…

1. No, he is only allowed to date a woman who would help video tape these pores that give and give like it is the holiday season!

Thanks for another fantastic video!

7. great work russ! i an almost out of juice, but i wanted to give you 2 thumbs up! btw, for problem spots of inflammation/swelling, try crushing an aspirin and applying the powder to the area with water or lotion. not a whole lot, just a fingerprint full. cheers!

8. MESMERIZED ……… I HATED FOR THE VIDEO TO END.. SIGH…..CANT WAIT FOR PART VII !!!! TYTY RUSS

9. Russ,
    Once again you have outdone yourself!!! I am supposed to be getting ready for an airporter van to pick me up. I saw your video and decided to shower and pack just a bit faster.
    What part of the face was this taken? I saw hair so could it be bearded edge, chin, or neck?

10. I was just about to go to bed. I’m sucked in. It’s 3 in the morning and I can’t stop. There is something lovely about the ooom-pah-pah ballet music. Just lovely.

11. Freaking AMAZING, Russ!!! I can honestly say I am mesmerized every time I watch one of these videos. I stare at a spot under the extractor that I think is going to be popped, and POP! there goes another place that is popped also. It is awesome. I wish my husband would let me use one of these on him, but he won’t. BUMMER!!!! LOL

12. infundibulum says:

The Zen of Zits!

13. Russ, time-lapse photography must be your next port of call, should you find yourself out of personal material!!! I feel you have the patience and expertise to perform that skillful work. The music is perfect as always.

14. Thanks, wonder if Dr. Y might incorporate some of your tactics :)

15. Russ,
    RE: Your sore face after extractions…I think you should (every night before bedtime and after you’ve brushed your teeth) apply a hot washcloth to your face to open the pores and then a lovely facial of used or new motor oil all over your face…then, off to bed!! Just kidding, of course.

16. prunesquallor says:

Well, Russ, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect, and it seems to apply in spades to your videos. And if I haven’t commented on the great mood music, I will now. It really adds to the whole. It is mood music without sounding like the dreaded ‘elevator music’. You say you put a lot of effort into the music, and it pays off. Just a small query if I may be so bold. What is the white material on your skin in some of the shots? For all I know, it could be ambient light. Keep up the great effort Russ. Your work is always has an eager audience here at PTZ.
    Caio—-Prunesquallor

17. Incredible and such a cheap thrill for me might I add.Thanks Russ

18. Russ it is me again .Number6 is the very best you have done. I just logged on and went straight to your video. But listen you take care of your face. I know once you get started with those extractors, they are very very hard to put down….. GOOOOOD JOB PEGGY.

19. Russ, Russ, Russ, thank you!!! :)

20. So much amazing…eyes cant find where to focus O.o
    Need to rewatch to find more!

21. I wonder…am I the only one who found themselves repeatedly reaching for their own nose? Though my wife tells me I a twisted puppy because I check this site daily for new clips (if only she knew in actuality, I check in several times a day – hate to miss anything), it is fascinating stuff.
    Great stuff Russ! WHOOOT!!

22. Cyster Sebum says:

I love when the one you’re rooting for a particular black head, and it pops! It’s almost as satisfying as doing it myself.