Push, Push, Push!

*** WARNING! ***
This Video Contains Subject Matter
That May Be Considered Disturbing to Some Viewers
DIY Surgery of Any Kind Is Not Recommended By This Site
And Should Not Be Attempted By Anyone
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised. Thanks!
*** WARNING! ***

Turn your Volume up or Turn it Down, it is your choice. Just know – you can actually hear the puncturing of the skin on this guy’s leg… and it just might give you the Quivers, the Shivers, and a few twitches of the toes! LOL! Talk about going under the knife!!! Geezo! This is one really nice chunky-monkey-really-funky cyst!
You know me ~ I just love me some of those cyst-poppin’-pus-pile-makin’ videos, my friends, and I am always moved to share share share! :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

YT Commentary:

“Josh had a cyst on his leg for a while, so it was time to get it cut out. Listen carefully.”

TITLE: “HUGE leg cyst explodes”
YT INFO: Published on Nov 12, 2012 by wewalkedonglass7

31 Comments on “Push, Push, Push!

1. Well done! Great payload. I loved the yellow dish-washing gloves. The way the “surgeon” handled that steak knife makes me believe that this was not his first rodeo. Thanks poppintime. Great to see a new post. :)

I think that payload was a liquefied knee-cap…..

2. Awesome! I love how he grabs the knife! Wish they had zoomed in on it though. Looked funky

1. I know! That guy was a savage! He was like “no no no, you’re doing it wrong” and totally took the situation into his own hands and super punched that in there! Nice! Good idea with the ice too. An easy way to numb an area before doing anything like that. Well done!

2. Grab & stab! I wouldn’t want to tick this guy off at a steak-house.

1. Great new catch phrase!

2. yankeedoodlepus says:

GRAB & STAB-
        catch phrase of the year!

3. ‘Grab & stab’ I love it!! Short, sweet and to the point!!

3. True true true…I thought the way they were sitting that the person with the pus was the one who grabbed the knife and stabbed away, lol!! Then at the end, HELLO….lots of arms and legs and it was someone else grabbing the knife and STAB, SQUEEZE, FUN…I’M TAKING OVER THE SHOW! Great find..thanxs :)

Yea Poppintime!! Great video as always! He sure took the bull by the horns! Looked like this wasn’t his first rodeo! He did a Superb job with no messin around! Get’m in, get’m out, done deal! You rock girlfriend! I’m so glad to be back! I’ve been gone a week and feel like I’ve been gone a year! Lol Nice to see everyone and a new design and refreshing change! Love it!

4. prunesquallor says:

Hey, this was one nice little video. Great pus action. And the way the surgeon stuck the guys leg with one jab was truly poetic. Non of that cut,cut,cut,cut, squeeze. Nope, jest blood. Cut,cut,cut,cut. etc. etc.It was all over and done with in a minute. A good lesson here. Thanks for the post, poppintime. Keep ‘em comin’.
    Oh, and bye the bye. I think the new format is beginning to grow on me. At first I thought “Oh crap, why oh why do they do these things.” Then I began to see the logic amongst the madness. Now it’s actually making sense.
    Caio Prunesquallor

5. Yes I liked the way the surgeon was so quick and in control. I really really wish the camera was zoomed in closer though!

6. I enlarged the video to make up for the lack of camera closeness. Very niiice!

7. Talk about taking the bull by the horns !!! That guy wasnt messing around, but grabbed the knife and stab! I too wish the video was a little closer but I still loved it….great cheese. Thanks for posting.

1. I’ve seen bullfights where they go for the kill in the same way.

8. Any stab wound you make can be used against you in the court of pus. LOL. You could hear the knife going in!

9. I have a set of those steak knives…lol very impressed on how the sergeon to charge.

10. OMG!!! I thought that guy was cutting into his OWN leg and thought, “WOW, that takes a lot of nerve to do that on yourself!” I had to give myself hormone injections every day for 5 weeks and I almost fainted each time I had to do it. I can’t imagine cutting into myself with a steak knife. And, by the way, I’m a nurse…lol.

1. I’m a nurse too JenRN1028 & I’ve got no problem giving others an injection. But if I have to have blood taken or an injection, I’m terrified! Ironic LOL, but I know many of my colleagues have an aversion to the needle aiming for them as well! I’m in awe that you could give yourself injections for 5 weeks, I’d be a mess!

11. HE IS ONE OF US NOW!!!

12. poppin!! What a stabber. He should rent himself out to all those timid pokers!!! It was fun to watch such a confident digger!! What else ya got for us, poppin?

1. I have a really Good for you coming up! Whoo Hooooo!

13. Loved that the yellow gloved guy confidently grabbed the knife from his timid friend & without hesitation, just cut that sucker like he’s been doing it for years! He could sure teach a lot of people a thing or two about how & where to cut into a cyst! Then that nice, thick, chunky pus-what a great find poppintime. I’m so happy that you have more to come-bring it on!

14. what Kerryn said above…whew doggie!!

15. Amazing! The guy in the top siders got with the program!

16. Newspapers and a steak knife. If that isn’t asking for infection I don’t know what is.

17. He owned it!

18. Zit Obsessed says:

The patient WANTED to get that pus! Now that’s what I’m talking about! Go for it by incising the skin with a steak knife!

19. pashion4popin says:

that kid is a born surgeon! well done and fun too ;)

20. Now that was great until the camera got turned on it’s side and the yellow finger was in the way… Shame about that but still a great video and very nice pus… Thank you!