GIANT Knee Knob!!

May Involve Blood, Necrosis, or Other Disturbing Contents
Also May Contain Loud Noises of Discomfort or Pain
Viewer Discretion Is Advised
~ Watch By Choice, Cooment With Respect ~
~ Thank You! ~
**** WARNING! ****

I swear I thought this thing was fake at first!!! What a GIANT cyst!! I can’t remember ever seeing something protruding like that from a knee before?!?! I just know y’all are gonna love this one!! :-) HAPPY POPPING!!! :-D

YT Commentary:

“Huge Cyst On My Leg Getting Cut And Squeezed Out”

TITLE: “Cyst Removal”
YT INFO: Published on Oct 30, 2012 by Chris Lane

ShoutOut joyfully to joe, pussbuster, justsqueezit and all the other PTZ community members excited for this video. Many happy stamps of approval!!! Thanks for getting this one in the line-up, Bu! So Enjoy, Popologists, Lurkers and Friends!!!!!

109 Comments on “GIANT Knee Knob!!

1. AHHHhhhh I need a cigarette after that one.

1. Beautifully executed! Only thing that bothered me was the poor video quality. Despite that though, still adding to favs. Wish I could find me some pops like that to pop! Lucky!!! ;(

2. If I had been instead of doctor I would have felt like a child on a hill of sand.

3. Hahaha nice! I love the title-“GIANT Knee Knob!” I love that word…KNOB…but I seldom get to use it in a sentence. Knob.

4. Dr. Len in Hoover Alabama says:

Well, well, well….it;s good to be back in the good ol’ U.S. of A.!!! Been doing a month long medical tour in Africa. I saw some stuff that would be AWESOME on our little “cult site” of PTZ! But, I must say…I am illiterate in the way of computers. I have absolutely NO IDEA how to upload a video. I know, I know. How can I be so dumb. Well…we all have our weaknesses, now don’t we? ;-)
      My only question about this particular video is…how in the world does one allow a growth to get so large, in such an irritating place? I would REALLY like to hear the back-story on this one.
      Anyway…IT’S SO GOOD TO BE HOME!!! ;-)

Len

Glad to have you home Dr Len! :) and what a video to come home to!! Huh? Lol

2. I agree. I’ve never seen a cyst that looks like a termite mound! The payload is simply spectacular. An instant classic!!! Joe, BP, and all the rest who pushed this one out of the warehouse and onto the showroom floor, thank you!!!! Happy, happy, happy! :)

1. Wow this thing was awesome , It totally made my day , what a great find !!!!!!!!!!

3. Holy cow was that thing packed full!!!! The first payload was enormous. Then way more came out! WOW! Thanks for sharing!!!!

1. I just can’t stop watching this!

2. Holy smokes! That thing unfreaking believable!

1. Sorry to comment on my own post, but the more I watch this, the more it reminds me of a magic act… The magician just keeps pulling scarf and scarf…

Amazing… best post since “HUGE sebac.”

4. WOW!! GORGEOUS CYST!!!! WHAT A BALL!! HAPPY CAMPER :)

5. I wonder how long it to cultivate this mountain. It is huge!! Thanks to Buford for posting this. It is quite amazing.

6. OMG! I love how he grabs it and it’s as if he’s cracking a walnut…to get the whole thing started!

7. Hats off to the “carrier” of that little gem…I would not have had the willpower to leave it alone long enough to grow to that stage.

You would need your arms surgically to not touch that thing.
      I’m guessing it took over 100 years to develop that knob… maybe longer.

I meant your arms surgically REMOVED………..

2. I know what you meant, Pick_That_Puppy & you crack me up all the time! I’m like Un-A-Cysted too-no way I could of left that brewing, it would be like trying to stop The Incredible Hulk from turning green when he’s angry. Keep those witty comments coming PTP, I love them!

2. I agree – that would be hard to leave alone and then all that extra skin!! Excellent video!

8. Whoa…Now that was Superdamnduper! Just wondering what they are gonna do with that extra skin?

1. That’s exactly what I was wondering. Do they cut it off? That was quite a flap going on there. How could someone have that in such an accessible place and not touch it? That would drive me absolutely nuts..They’d have to cut my fingers off to keep me from pickin’ at it!

9. Thought it looked like the hat was off this little member until I read that it was actually his KNEE!

1. WhiteChocolateJesus says:

My 1st thought the same. hhahhaha

10. Buford Pus-er, make’em finish the song so we can catch the credits. It stopped so abruptly…thanks to Joe, pussbuster, justsqueezit and everybody else for combining your efforts to get this posted. :cool:

1. The song was ‘Little Black Backpack” by Stroke 9.

11. Well 2 comments come to mind right away, however, the first I will just skip becasue this is a G rated site (Come on, I know Im not the 1st one to think of this), but the 2nd is that it kind of reminds me of a video with a guy from England that had a cyst on his side that was titled something like “Milking a teet” he had very long hair and his mother was trying to squeeze it. This one is so much better because the doctor gets right in there and gets it all out right away. And what a payload it was. Makes me wonder how this person was able to walk around and wear long pants. Sooooooooo cheezy !! Thats the way, ahunh, ahunh,I like it, ahunh ahunh !! (Singing to the tune of KC and the Sunshine Band…LOL) Thanks for posting, really enjoyed this one. 5 stars. Oh and I think if the video was just a little longer we may have seen what was done with the excess skin, I think the surgeon cut it off….Maybe, who knows?? Lots of excess skin to deal with.

1. yes i know the video ur talking about I LOVE IT!!!! i just wish it was clearer that thing had a huge payload that forsure was a classic as well!!!!

12. oh WOW! excellent, and why do some people have all the fun??

13. this post is the second best thing ive ever done in my life!!!!! sons birth then finding this!!!!! lol the first time i saw it i was like no way no friggin way watched it again then again and again n again untill my fingers cramped up and im not kidden and i felt just like a little kid seeing a playboy for the first time i had this rush of panic run thru me omg omg omg how do i get it before someone steals it lmao i kid u not i was so affraid someone was gonna steal it or erase it lmao so i did what any idiot that cant post things on PTZ would do email to myself lol!!!! thanx for bending a few rules and putting it up early!!!!! enjoy!!!!!

1. justsqueezit says:

Don’t feel bad, Joe; when I have a submission I have to use the contact us route, since I’m too dumb to do the submit video myself… The main thing is – ya got ‘er done!

I know that feeling, exactly Joe!! This was over-the-top spectacular!! This just made my entire week worth every moment!! Thanks to everyone for sharing this A+++ video!! 5/5 And straight to favorites!!

14. Boomgoesthedynamite says:

And from the shadows i emerge to simply say, HOOO-LEEE-S**T!!! Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow…wow wow wow wow wow. This has landed in my top 5 for sure. WOW!

1. Boomgoesthedynamite says:

And i’ll add that when the doc goes over the top and squeezes from underneath is better than cheering for Skywalker during the final battle with Vader in Jedi. I got out of my chair and started clapping and cheering! ;)

1. The force was strong in that doctor Boomgoesthedynamite! May the force stay with him & we get another awesome video really soon!

15. yankeedoodlepus says:

friggin’ awesome!

I too looked at it at first and thought,” that looks like a___________”.

Halph-
    I nominate this to be in the TOP 10 OF 2012- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought so too! Lol

2. I knew I wasnt the only one !!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! (evil giggle) Actually Im glad to see that I wasnt really, I was starting to feel a little preverted. My mind does wander in some strange places at times, so Im never quite sure. LOL. When I first saw it, I screamed “Oh no he’s gonna cut there???” I have a terrible problem of watching the video before I read about it first. I just get so excited to see a new video Im like a kid on Christmas morning and just go right into watching B4 I read. I keep telling myself to get better about that, but I never do…and it often gets me in trouble..

3. invisible zipper says:

Indeed, yes, you are not the only one to think that. I just can’t believe that thing was sticking so far out from his knee. Must have been annoying.

4. Zit Obsessed says:

Halph
      You weren’t the only one who thought it looked like something else! I too nominate it for “Top 10 of 2012″!

16. I could have had a grand time squeezing that lump, what fun!

17. Pray for me: I have just committed the deadly sin of envy.

I want to be the doctor on this video!

I want to be…I want to cut…I want to swab…I want to squeeze…I want to squeeze…And squeeze…And squeeze…I want to be….I want to be…I envy….I envy…I envy….I sin….Seven….Seven….Seven….Seven…

18. cheezysqueeze says:

great, ripe, semi-dry cheese. a very minor note: it might have been nice to see a display of the full payload at the end, and not have it obscured by the blue sheet, but this is very minor.

19. Knee ? Looked more like the wee-knee.

Ahhh, I love it! “Wee Knee”! You’re crackin my ass up!! That’s great cuz, that’s exactly what my first thought was!! Lol

2. LOL!!!!!

I kept telling the doctor just to cut the thing off at the base of the knee to see what happened :) GREAT POST!

3. @ Pain in the abscess. Now that is so funny! Wee knee. Ha ha ha!

20. Now that was amasing…..it looked like what happens in a cartoon when the person it hit over the head with a frying pan!
    that sucker had some height on it…..I loved it!
    Doc was having a little truble at first with the mass of it, he started off
    trying to pop it like it was a little snapper on the end of a nose.
    then he got right down to business and grapped the knob at the bottom
    and delivered it like the pro that he is.
    Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this to my eyes.
    Oh I may repeat an observation someone else has made but in my excitement I post before reading newer posts…..Cool…
    looking forward to Jan 1st ..Peace

21. So utterly fantastic! Loved it! It was so well done! That was so much pus! Made my day!

22. the song fit just perfectly

23. What an unbelievable sized cyst, short of being in a coma I still can’t understand how someone can let it get that big. However I am so glad they did because it made a great vid. Thanx a bunch!!

24. That was awesome!!! Haven’t seen a good one in awhile

25. *sighs* That was so good. I must watch it 100 more times. THANKS!

26. That was unfrigginbelieveable! I agree how on earth does anyone let something within reach get to that size and leave it alone? I’d have had it picked at long ago lol ..but ty ty for leaving it alone and going to the doc and taping it for us to see when it was dealt with!! Utterly amazing! Wow … I’m in absolute envy …why did I not go into medicine? oh right I didn’t know I had any brains until it was way too late sigh … ah well the medical profession probably didn’t want me anyway lol I’d have likely chased patients down the hallways saying I just want to pop that … lol
    Excellent post tyvm!! Definitely a keeper! :)

27. HAHA I LOVE SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE HAPPY!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SANTA CLAUS POP POP POP!!!!

28. very very nice.
    best cyst i’ve in a long time.
    another PTZ classic and thank you Buford pus-er for finding and posting this.

29. Classic!!! “Nuff Said”!!!
    Thanks for posting Buford P!!!

30. Ummmm. That was soooo satisfying. Thank you, Buford. It’s great miners like you that keep us all coming back for more. -B-

31. bumpypickins says:

What a lovely knee knob! At first I was afraid it was some kind of tumor, because of its remarkable shape, but I was gratified to see all the regular, gunky stuff come out, along with a rather cooperative sac. Thank you, Buford.

32. Oh no. Embedding disabled by owner. :(

33. OK I can die now, I’ve seen the BEST

The rubberiness of the pus was what got me – like it was half alive or something….

Good lawdy that was sooooooo awesome…

back up unclelarry at least for me…

34. I’m gobsmacked. Was this a buttery golf ball that had to vacate the premises when manipulated by the doc ?

And, at the end – does he rip out the sack without instruments or is this just another load of solid gack ?

Anyway, this is one of the videos that should make it into the PTZ annals.

35. I’ve been watching this on youtube for a week, while waiting for it to show up here. As much fun as watching this is, I’ve been having a blast reading all the member comments! Personally, this one goes down in history for me as I’ve never seen or imagined anything like it. The poor guy made the comment, he kept hitting it on stuff. I bet putting on his pants took time, trying to pull material over that cyst. One comment I read said he could always sew in a zipper & use the left over skin as a change purse. This one is amazing! 5+5 stars!!!!

36. WOW. I love how the doctor doesn’t even bother with instruments and grabs that baby with his hands. Absolutely going in my favorites.

1. WhiteChocolateJesus says:

Was afraid they’d have to deliver via caesarian.

37. I just read some very intersting news from this patient on YouTube…He mentioned that he does have another cyst on his chest that he plans on having removed in about 2 weeks and he will film it also…Yippy….something to look forward to..Of course he did not say how big it was and I cant imagine that it could be as big as this one….but hey one can dream..LOL

38. I think I found my new favorite

39. Had to make my first post on this one. That lovely gunk was so dry and rubbery, I bet it would have bounced.

1. That would be a first – squeeze, and the pus jet ricochets off the wall like a rubber ball.

2. Welcome to our family Bella. It’s great to have you join our band of lovable weirdos. ;)

40. It looks kinda painful to me…not the popping itself but the way the doctor just tears at the sack that’s still attached…ouch

41. At PTZ, it can’t much better than this! Incredible cyst, massive payload, fantastic popping technique & ripping the sac out with his fingers-wicked!!! Then to read all the happy comments has made my day. 5/5, straight to fav’s. And maloralw says he’s having a chest cyst done in 2 weeks & will film & post-happy dancing with joy now! Thank you Buford Pus-er & all PTZ members involved for this instant classic! Also the Chris Lane the owner of deceased cyst & original YT post-you’re the man!

42. That was freakin AWESOME!!!! Definitely a solid 10 out of 10 Thanks a million for posting this one! Some explosions defy words and this qualifies! That Dr. just got ghetto on that thing….. Now the guy has a Kangaroo pouch on his leg from the hole! Just Cool!!!!

43. It is like he is pulling the stuffing OUT of a sausage! I have never seen a big protruding zit like that that is so firm. I bet it stunk to high heaven. Whew! An instant classic! And you are right Popamatic – he has got a big ole skin pouch on his leg from the empty sac.

44. I almost hate to admit this but this one actually grossed me out quite a bit. I kind of feel like if the contents were more liquid it wouldn’t have bothered me so much. Something about the doctor pulling those dry clumps of crud out ugh *shivers*

1. Hey Celine, I know we all have our favorites here, but what he pulled out was the best part for me…I just love it when its dry and solid, almost like dry crumbly cheese. LOL But I do understand that we cant all like the same things, what a boring world this would be if we did huh? Happy Thanksgiving.

45. I think I felt more than a rush with this one (ahem! lol) ;P. I have been a part of this site for 3 years and this is my first comment! Anyway, the 3rd time the doc attacks it is the best that is when I totally see the magician pulling the endless scarfs trick, Mr. Tasteless. I have been searching for some of these to pop myself and have a craigslist ad offering money to people to let me pop them. lol

1. any takers from the ad yet?

46. Zit Obsessed says:

Thank you for the post. I wonder if the doctor enjoyed it as much as we did! Thoroughly enjoyable. I immediately gave it 5 stars and added this video to my faves. That cyst sac was enormous!
    This video will remain one of the better ones on this site, for sure.
    Like the previous poster said, I’m glad the patient wasn’t me as I wouldn’t have let the wound get to that stage. It would have been squeezed when it got to 2mm or 3mm long, let alone 2 inches or 3 inches long!

47. AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!

My eyes! My eyes just popped out of my head!
    That was the best video of 2012 for me. And it’s not a knob.
    Ooh no! This one is the Mount Everest of all cysts.
    But the place looks very painfull. So let’s say: the size is the Mount Everest but the place of it is the mother-in-law of places.

Thanks for the video!

48. The name couldn’t be ANY more descriptive. Spot on.
    I can’t imagine what it’s like to walk around with that on my knee, but I said the same thing about the gal with the big bump on the top of her head that was a cyst just like this one. It looks as though the popee might be poor and/or have little regular access to healthcare. If it doesn’t hurt, it’s not an emergency, etc.
    Pretty amazing pop. I bed the medical pro was totally satisfied on this one. V.nice.
    p.s. did anyone else find it hilarious that as the contents were coming out, the camera kept trying to white-balance and it turned everything yellow? so funny

49. That was amazing. And almost no blood — stuffed jalapeno cheese! It just came, and came, and came. Will they do a “knee-tuck” to remove the extra flabby skin???

50. What to say that has not already been said?
    I’ll ask just who hid the sixth star?
    Never mind, five will be good enough.

51. cybersharque says:

Should have been given a name
    and a Christian Burial.

52. On this one alone, I just ordered some disposable scalpels **just in case** I mean I’m getting obsessed by this one, this has me panting….what a sick puppy I must be…

53. Great payload! Doc should have widened the incision before swabbing, and his gloves were WAY too big. That said, I liked his aggressive squeezing technique. And I bet he made that incision extra long bc he knew he had plenty of skin to use to sew it up afterward.

54. M. Papeziam Dabaruschko says:

Wow! That. Was. Amazing.

Thank you!

55. Im just amazed that someone would let it get SO big!! It had to be uncomfortable as all heck!! Awesome find! Thanks for allowing me to get my fix for the day!

56. *UDDERLY* FABULOUS!!!

57. truly an intense video,to be remembered for quite sometime! i would imagine never forgetting that if i were carrying it.bleck and yet so cool something to tell your kids about one day lol

58. Hmmmm watching it yet again (my addiction now) what the hek was the huge syringe at the end for? Stitching maybe?

Got my scalpels so all set to slice-n-squeeze at a moment’s notice!

IMHO this is the #1 video of the friggin CENTURY!

59. Great video…but the music is freakin’ horrible. How is it I can watch all this stuff…all the popping and squeezing but this shitty music makes me want to puke?

60. Man, I am happy that I am not the only one here with a dirty mind… hee hee

61. ouch ! amazing job :)

1. Has anyone told you that you resemble Amber in Parenthood?

62. Great looking stuff. Hate the watery goo, this is the real deal! Good background music as well!

63. Great payload. I too was wondering how it got that big. The music was fine to me and was fitting. Did anyone notice the torn sweatshirt sleeve at the end? Must’ve been a friend of the patient there to comfort him in his hour of need. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna watch this gem again. Tee Hee!

64. that was awesomeness but my mind did go somewhere errrrr you know hehehe it looked like a stubby hmmmmm can’t say to dirty bad audie bear bad anywho title totally goes with it knob yep a nice pus filled knob thanks for the great post BUFORD PUS-ER smooches hugs and great big audie bear loves

65. still leaves me breathless i swear…

66. that was cool how when he got the big load of pus you could tell the sac came out with it. wonder what the room smelled like…

67. Keep on coming back…still #1!

68. wylderose says:

This is one of those vids you keep watching over… and over… and over… and… I LOVE the way the dr gets stuck in, no pussyfooting around, 4 finger squeezing, get ‘er done… How cooperative was that sac too huh??? lolol… I was also pondering what they would do with the extra skin and I imagine they would remove it and sew the cut up nice and neatly… Great find, thank you so much for giving so many people so many hours of pleasure ;-)

69. Arggghhhh still #1

70. Damn
    You have to wonder how all that pus can fit in there.

71. Deb p aka @lovesalsa says: