Big Burst, Little Cyst

*** WARNING! ***
This Video Contains Subject Matter
That May Be Considered Disturbing to Some Viewers
DIY Surgery of Any Kind Is Not Recommended By This Site
And Should Not Be Attempted By Anyone
As a Substitute for Professional Medical Care.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised. Thanks!
*** WARNING! ***

While the rest of the video may not be the most exciting ever – the pus explosion is well worth the watch!!! WOOT! Thanks, justsqueezit!! Keep up the fantabulistic work!
:) :) :)

YT Commentary (Not from poster, but from viewer…):

“Warning´╗┐ to everyone: keep the volume down starting at 1:25. Lots of screaming women.
~ ssakulina12″

TITLE: “Big burst from little Cyst”
YT INFO: Published on Nov 7, 2012 by chunkyback9

21 Comments on “Big Burst, Little Cyst

1. I jumped when it finally popped. That got some distance to it. Had some nice thick cheese (as Ive stated many times thats the kind I love). And a couple of big hunks. Thanks for posting Justsqueezit., and thanks to the paitent and friends. Hope it feels better now.

2. I wonder how the thought process goes with a person when they decided that a thumb ring looks good.

I loved the Element of surprise! Those always get me excited, I simply love them! Great video, however, it was the type of video where I wanted to jump in and help! Thanks for the wonderful post Justsqueezit! Keep up the great work!

4. I *did* hear it pop! :-)

1. A pop before the big explosion and a huge ‘SPLAT’ when it hit the back of the catch!!! Love the response – they were freaked out! It looked like it was on her breast. She should have it checked out even though it was a cyst. Great post!

5. This was slow to start but when it did……I did not see the large white chunk (that was held up to the camera) even exit the wound. I am wondering if it was some type of foreign body that had been the cause of the entire lesion. Many things to ponder. Thanks for posting this, JSI, I enjoyed it.

6. Excellent example that two small holes do not work as well as one big one, and a razor blade makes a lousy substitute for a scalpel.
    Anyone else think that one lady was having a little bit too much fun squeezing her friend’s boob? LOL

7. Justsqueezit, thanks for the welcome post!! I loved the “wait for it” suspense but was confounded with the second razor slice. I wonder if a bandage was placed on the boo-boo.

8. I played the “pop” moment a few times before I could hear it. Gotta love gooey pus!!

9. cyst on a breast?…yikes!!!…hope she had it checked…

10. Very nice pop! Thanks Justsqueezit. Putting this one in the faves. :)

11. REWIND X 100, LOL TYTY

12. M. Papeziam Dabaruschko says:

Very nice indeed. I could’ve done without the squealing, but that’s why there’s a volume control button on my computer. I ususally stop watching after about the third or fourth “wipe,” but this video promised to be good. It didn’t disappoint.

13. Excellent find, Justsqueezeit! That ‘pop’ & pus explosion was amazing! I went back & played it back a few times & it doesn’t lose any of it’s ‘wow’ factor. They did squeal a bit but they were so excited. I jumped in surprise & made some noise when the cyst exploded too! Thanks!

14. the other cyster says:

i don’t want to sound like the bearer of gloom and doom and a close relative of the grim reaper but, that woman needs to get to the doctor and get a biopsy and mammogram. any hard lump on the breast needs to be examined as what appears as a cyst, often ‘acting’ like a cyst with pus and such, can actually be of a malignant nature. i live with the proof of this in relatives that, like many women, attributed it to a clogged pore or an ingrown hair. now, they are part of a very elite and sad club that requires the use of a prosthetic breast. so, if anyone knows how to contact this woman, it should be suggested to her to go to her doctor. better safe than sorry.

Nasty knocker knot needs nurse now!

1. whats that called ? a limerick? poetry? rhyme?

16. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP

17. Melissa Irving says:

A good juicy squeeze with a nice mirror splat, pretty good distance. Thank you for the audio warning- I watched it with the audio muted. To me, as with many of us, there is no reason for the screaming and gagging, unless the poor popee is screaming in pain (which hopefully they are not).

18. Zit Obsessed says:

Unique popping technique: the double razor cut (aka railroad track) hasn’t been used in any videos that I can recall on PTZ. But it worked – eventually.
    Good video.

19. As the saying goes, “good things come in small packages.” Great find, never tire watching AND listening to it (pop).