Bucket ‘O Pus!!! (*graphic*)

~~~ WARNING! ~~~
Professional Surgical Drainage of Abscess – Some Blood.
Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
~~~ WARNING! ~~~

This is literally a bucket of pus!! This patient’s leg is so very infected and the pus (and blood) just keep flowing! The abscess/infection is so deep that the doctor’s instruments practically disappear into the patient’s leg! The bucket is almost full when the video stops! I just know y’all are gonna love this video! :-D HAPPY POPPING!!! :-D

YT Commentary:

“liquido viscoso arg” tranlates to “arg viscous liquid”

(Note: It does look somewhat like another video already in the PTZ archives, but they are different. Just an FYI. ;P Nice find, Bu!)

TITLE: “Perna podre infeccionada”
YT INFO: Uploaded by tatianavalle08 on Dec 11, 2011

32 Comments on “Bucket ‘O Pus!!! (*graphic*)

1. I wonder what this person did to themselves to end with such a huge infection. Good work by the doctor.

1. Christy Richards-Marovich says:

Absolutely!

2. Thanks for the newbie, Buford! It’s certainly one of the more generous offerings, so to speak. Here’s hoping the patient makes a complete recovery.

1. Absolutely and retained complete use of the limb!

3. This vid is older than the YT posting date, but it has everything we love!!!
    I do wish the Doctor had more battery in the camera so we could see the end.
    I would have loved to see him pull the rest of the cyst wall out of the patient!!!
    Excellent find Buford P!!!

Thank you, thank you Buford P!! This was in my favorites for a very long time. Then all of a sudden one day it wasn’t there anymore. I’ve been searching for it ever Since! And thanks to you now I can put it back in my favorites! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! In the original video you can hear the entire discussion all the way through. The doctor even talks about “Why did I let this go for so long” Leading us to believe that he had something to do with how bad this infection was?! Interesting, to say the least!

1. Hope the Dr’s malpractice insurance is paid up if in fact he failed to timely treat the infection. How scary.

5. I am wondering how someone could let am infection go on that long. The pain must have been unreal. The Dr did a good job getting the pus out. My only question is why the incision was so small. I would think with such a large infection the incision would have been bigger. Like the post before, I would have liked to see the end.

1. This looks like they don’t have medical care all that close or all that often. It’s best to keep the incisions small.

1. sorry Twinz!! I didn’t hear the dr’s comment. Yes, the patient is nuts to let that go that long. I mistook it for a 3rd world infection. I’m still behind the Dr. on the small incision as this patient doesn’t seem up to the challenge of caring for a bigger one.

6. This is the first time I’ve seen this gem. Holy cow, that’s a lake of pus. Reminded me of a cow or horse abscess. The last time I saw something that was this infected, it was due to steroid use. Not that I’m accusing or anything, just saying it reminded me of that.

7. perfectly pusserrific!!!

8. That’s a monster abscess…great find and I love that a basin was used to collect the drainage, really gives you an idea of how much is released.

My 7yo has now watched this video 3 times in a row and he keeps “ohhh, ahhhh…mom, there is so much they needed a bucket, I think they need to pull out that huge worm thing plugging up the hole, I bet they will get more if they do”. I love that little boy…he’s the only one in the house that truly “gets it” when it comes to these type of videos and popping things.

1. My family thinks I’m gruesome for watching these types of videos. I would love to have someone who shared my past time/hobby.

If I let my 4 yr old grandson watch these I think he would like them. However if my Son or DIL found out, OMG I would ground beef. LOL

1. my brother had a lung transplant. his christmas card that year was a picture of himself with his chest scars (computer) rearranged into the shape of a christmas tree, but he will not watch these videos! it’s a weird fascination to figure out.

2. A furture popologist in the making, well done. My 7 yr old son come in, during a section where it was not obvious it was a human limb and said, “what’s that?”
      “That’s an abscess being drained.” I reply
      “I’m outta here” as he turns around…

3. If my family knew I watched these videos I would never live it down. They would make comments and make fun of me relentlessly for being so gross.

9. Looks like a Slurpee.

10. justsqueezit says:

Whomever was helping by holding and squeezing was being quite gentle. I just wonder, not knowing where this happened or services offered, if this man may have been better served by surgical debridement? An excellent find, by the way, B.

Looks like the Dingo won the first round…………….

12. Reminds me of runny raspberry ripple ice cream.

13. Looks like melted strawberry sundae D:

14. What a thing of beauty! Reminds me of a Tim Horton’s strawberry tart. Longing for summer now….

15. All I get is, “The requested video could not be found, or has been marked as private.” when I try to play the video.

16. Fire maybe it is because we are only cyst destroyers LOL :D

1. oh wait I am not a cyst destroyer – scratch that. Now I feel silly.

17. chrystalpop says:

i would really like to see this one. when i click on it i get “the requested video is not found or is marked private. anyone else have this problem?

18. chrystalpop says:

oops, forgot i can not find it on youtube. the name and submitter is a dead end

19. Barbara Ryan says: