Head Cysts Popping Up ~ Exploding Everywhere!

Is it just me, or are there an abundance of head cysts lately? And am I really out of it, or are most them exploding with shooting pus bomblets? I do know, or at least am comfortable with stating, that they have been DIY’s!

Well, no matter if I am on the mark or still certifiably nutters – here is another good one to add to the scalp sebac-o-bombs!

Just Pop It!
4th night, still eluded by sleep… *sigh* lol!

TITLE:”Huge Cyst Popping”
YT INFO: Published on Apr 19, 2012 by MsMamawana

38 Comments on “Head Cysts Popping Up ~ Exploding Everywhere!

1. There should be a website where you can buy cyst popping supplies, like full, clear facemasks.

2. first of all great find and yes it does seem like alott of brain splatters lately but who cares as long as there splatten were watchin!!!! just wish the didnt mess with the editing i would have loved to seem where that first cheese cup came from!! woooohoooo im first to post again!!! what a great nite lol

Another great head squirter! Yea!! I think a couple of these are from the same guy. It doesn’t matter to me anyway. I love’m all……lol You are right though H.S., a lot of head cysts lately. Thank you for posting and all of the other wonderful things you do for us!! :)

1. im with ya abt. the familiar head 3cc

1. is that Ben’s head?

4. Just like solar flares shoot out from the sun,
    So sebaceous bits shoot out from this cyst.

O, the Milky Way.

1. Brilliantly stated!

HS – been there with the insomnia. Thank goodness for this site that I can explore during those nights sleep eludes me.

1. Aye!

5. No Ms HS, you are not nutters!!!!! We have been blessed with fabulous flying sebac recently. I love seeing the bomblets spiraling through the air landing on unsusecting spectators or showering the popper and poppee with its ooey gooes stinkiness. I don’t believe any of us are complaining…..whether it be on a tailgate, in a kitchen or on a deck…..bring it on :) This is another great post!! Thank you for sharing!! Dare I say….you are the BOMB!!!

1. sorry for my typos….unsuspecting and gooey…..lol been a long day!!

6. This head looks familiar, A coupla days ago?

tee-hee….sebac-o-bombs, bomblettes….Your’s Halphie?? Love it!….

nice addition to the fetish vocab..

I love head cysts..

Hope there are an influx of them.

7. SHOOTERS!!!! Gotta love ‘em!!!
    Excellent find H.S.!!!
    (4 nights with no sleep? Have ya seen a Doc yet?)

8. Haha I was watching a movie and the machine gun shots matched up perfectly with the cyst squirts!

9. Those damn pins create the shooters and a lot of pain. So much pressure being forced out of such a small hole.

GO TEAM!!!

1. Cyster Sebum says:

Yeah, but isn’t a little pain, worth our enjoyment? It’s better than fireworks on the 4th of July!

1. Cyster Sebum says:

Sorry, this was meant as a reply to Slice’s comment, but I agree, Puppy– Go Team!

11. I didn’t care for the editing.

Also, Where can I get a MN Gophers hoodie? I bought one at the airport the last time I was out there (about 8 years ago), and it shrunk so bad in the dryer that my little sister can barely get into it. Is CT really that much fatter than MN?

12. My mum gets these sort of lumps on her head but she says they are different to the sebacious ones.. I wish she would just let me have a go :(.. she has an amazing one on her back to that she won’t let me just try!

13. unclelarry says:

Nice shooter! Thanks HS.

14. Thought I was watching a surface to air gun fight …nice find

15. God bless on the insomnia Halph <3 I’ve been there and STILL fighting the good fight. I’ve been sick so you would think the body would say “OK buddy you is sleeping or else!” NO suck luck :(

16. wanderingpopper says:

I suffer from insomnia as well; I wander looking for things to pop. My wife doesn’t like it very much and the cats really hate me. But it’s better than sleeping walking and trying to pop a zit on a moving car.

’nuff said

WP

17. I liked everything about this one! Yup, the head looks familiar, but I think it’s a different squeezing session than we’ve seen before. These folks ROCKā€¦and you too, HS! Hope you get some rest soon!

18. witchey woman says:

Another great find HS! I just love the head cysts! The funny thing is that when it started shooting out, I actually jumped back from the screen! I know, I’m a dork!!! LOL

19. The head cysts are great.The skull not only keeps them concentrated with nowhere to go but up, it also gives us a hard surface to squeeze squeeze squeeze on. Thank you skull !!!

1. Sweet Squeezer says:

My thoughts exactly–what a great canvas..no wiggly skin, just a great firm surface to get a grip and PuuussshHhhH!H!!!

20. Very nice find HS, especially with the lack of sleep on your brain and Body!!

I am surprised you have time to mine videos with uploading all the videos submitted,doing Face Book and trying to update dead videos.

Hope you can get some rest, also resolve your medical issues!!!
    I will keep you in my prayers.
    Gliss

21. Great Video, Great Angles & Great Pops! As always…Halph Stalph to the rescue!! Whoot Whoot!!!

22. A little landing strip but it spit out the welcome mat all over the room – kitchen. Perhaps the kitchen encourages and inspires cysts to spew contents all over the place :)

23. Mama Cheese Fiend says:

Gimme the cheese

24. Gliss-PussBliss says:

That little Bugger gave some nice squirts!!!

25. Thanks, Halphie!! This was a bit like watching claymation…stop start stop start repeat above!! But the owie itself came out beautifully.

26. Zit Obsessed says:

Loved it. The patient’s mom takes care of his head zits/cysts like I’d take care of my kids’ head cycts if they had any. I can only dream…

27. Good one HS!! I think the lady indicated in the video that she had popped this bad boy before. Don’t you just love the visual effects? It just has to grander and poppier and more squirty than before!! LOL

I wanna look for the other ones…

28. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Not only was it a nice cyst, but the flying sebac being repeated four or five times made it that much more enjoyable! A very creative — and successful — use of instant replay, I must say.