Under the Microscope

These were filmed under a microscope. I love how they did this. Towards the end of the first video the object popped out and to me it looks like a mouse. You can see the ears and the body but, sadly no tail…..hehehe. The person who filmed this has no idea what the object is. It was taken off of their hand.
The second video is a quick close up with some nice worms being squeezed out!

I have also included a link… “Welcome To sneakybagger2′s Channel”- a video about this person’s work, and link to his/her channel with lots more Under The Microscope short vids – with all kinds of things being squeezed, pulled, and picked at.

The Foreign Body

Squeezing the Pus

Posted on You Tube 2-11-2012 & 2-10-2012 by sneakybagger2.
Titles: “The Foreign Body” & “Squeezing the Pus!”

20 Comments on “Under the Microscope

1. The first one looked like a wood splinter, the second the whiteheads popping out was more interesting than the pus!
    Good find datentime!

Yea, that was crazy and interesting! I loved it!

1. I always love two for one specials :p

2. loved the white stuff,good vid

In the first one, it looks like one of the 2012 new and improved Bot flys. This new model has ears and can play the banjo even though it is smaller than most Bots.
    The second one was nice but would have been better if that pus hole wasn’t there. The whiteheads were the show.
    Of course….5 stars.

Nice little nugget! Thanks for posting!

5. The ‘pus’ was lymph fluid, but there certainly were some mighty fine blackheads squeezed out at the same time.

6. crylittlecyster says:

This person needs to know about this site :) They would fit right in!

7. bighandsbigzits says:

Video #1 – yes..looks like a mouse. Now we just need a pus – sy cat
    Video #2 – I have no comment…

Well done, 2 of the strangest videos I’ve seen here during the short 3 months I have been around.

8. Quick, SIGN EM UP – LOL

9. those two clips where great, waiting on part 3 where they focus on the stars of the second clips….HHHMMMM those whiteheads.
    great find and post datentime thank you very much.

10. The blackheads made the video. Thanks for the post datentime.
    MrsTeee

11. Another 2 great finds datentime ! Thanks :)

12. Microscope video’s are the best!

13. It looked like a bot fly. Got to get me one of those popping devices!

14. phillip jackson says:

that was great loved it.

15. the first one looks like a happy bug worm and the second one i luaghed when it said hungry subscrib lmao great find datentime smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

16. Fantastic close up…especially the second one :)

17. popthatzit7 says:

From YT:
    DAMNNNN!´╗┐ How did you get a piece of wild rice stuck in there???

Part´╗┐ time work in the paddy fields. It’s the foot rot that’s really bothering me tho… :p