King of M.D. Presents: Foot Flesh Toe Eating Maggots

(Even tho’ it is Myiasis Day, I am including warnings for future viewers.)
***WARNING: This Video has toes infested with maggots. Myiasis is quite intensely graphic. Please, watch by choice and comment with respect. END WARNING***

So that everyone can stop scratching their heads, I would like to introduce, Twisted Cyster, TC for short, who is the real reason we are having Myiasis Day!! He found so many wonderful videos that fall into the broad category of myiasis, that we couldn’t help but celebrate! Which makes TC the inspiration and thus ruler of our wonderful event!

All Hail HRM Twisted Cyster, King of Myiasis Day!

*******************

And another one of the squirmy little buggers…LOL This one must be itchy on the feet eeyh !!

&feature=related
Original Posted on YouTube by cheaploox on April 26th 2011
Original Title:Sungguh sedih

20 Comments on “King of M.D. Presents: Foot Flesh Toe Eating Maggots

That gave me the willy nillies!! To bad it wasn’t longer! How does someone walk around with your foot like that???? Great post TC

Is that a result of the Texas two step ?

1. Oh… My… Goodness… Stop…. Please… Laughing…. OW!

You are too funny, PTP. Is Mrs. PTP watching? Or is this a bit too much for her… tell her I said hi and BIG hug!

1. Lolll,you are right HS,PTP is one funny man.

Hes got a great sens of humor .I’m always looking for his comments!

That was a great post TC!
        Short and wormy (!!!)

Thanks guys.
        No. Mrs PTP can’t even stand jimmies on cupcakes because they reminder her of maggots.

Hugs all around from Mrs PTP though …………♥

3. Splatter Man says:

I may never rent another pair of bowling shoes again.

LOL…..me either, but then again I don’t bowl.

4. Zombie foot,cause it truly looked like the foot of a corpse.Wow,have say it was a shocker.Great video

5. Wow, that was up close and personal. If I saw those little hitchhikers on my foot I would at least put it in a pan of water and knock them off. Thanks Twisted Cyster.
    MrsTeee

6. I’m all for this maggot day but we for the most part aint seeing any treatment for this. That’s part of my problem I guess. I guess we only care about the dog getting help.

7. Ahhh. My foot is spasming! If that’s even a word…ick!

8. Whoa, nasty!!!

9. crylittlecyster says:

How do you get them between the toes and not have them knock off somehow ? I mean even dirt getting in there or something… I would have like to seen the treatment on this

10. reminds me of the scarey parts of gory movies where they show a dead body laying on morgue table eating flesh with maggots this is great thanks for the find Twisted Cyster smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

11. Wowsers as Inspector Gadget would say! anybody know the back story on this? that cant be on a living human can it? My money is on Cadaver! Ben.

12. Posted just a few days ago (on myiasis day), and already deleted.

Does anyone have a copy, to allow for those of us who haven’t watched the ability to view that very interesting footage?

Please!
    Thanks in advance!

P.S.
    (I hope you understand this language, which is actually a combination of my Tarzan English and more worse Google translation)

13. NMGAPAOH says:

OMG – stick it in a tub of alcohol or something to kill those things!

14. lovethatcreamcheese says:

Another myiasis video gone. Sigh. YouTube just really doesn’t appreciate the educational value of squirmy little maggots, does it?