Guinea Pig Toothpaste Pus from Abscess

***WARNING: Animal pus, in quantity. Choose wisely, dear Popologist. Watch at your discretion, but please comment with respect. Joy! END WARNING***

Poor little guinea pig! Wookum snookums has a very nasty abscessed lymph node – Oh No! It’s okay, the nice vet man is gonna give the little squeek-squeek-squeeker some nice gas-gas, and he’ll go nitey-nite, and wake up feeling a whole lot better!!! See? How nice is that. Makes you feel all happy and warm, right?

Or perhaps you feel like your IQ just dropped about 20 points. Your experience may vary. ;)

Just Pop It!

abscessed lymph node on a guinea pig
Uploaded to YouTube by emariewe on Jan 26, 2012

39 Comments on “Guinea Pig Toothpaste Pus from Abscess

1. Really looks like toothpaste or mayo. Or maybe some sort of low-calory bread spread.

It really did look like toothpaste! Try brushing your teeth with that!! Yuckk!!!!! Oh gross!! That poor little furry guy with the teeny tiny little feet…..did ya see his piggys? So cute! I’ll bet that stunk!!

2. That was some beautiful pus….

White immaculate.
    That small thing had a huge % of his body fill with pus…
    IF you transfer that (the % of pus) in a human,it must,at least,equal an entire arm full of pus!!!

Guinea Pig must feel way better after the “intervention”.
    Tnx HS.Good vid.

3. Reminded me of Stripe toothpaste. Hope the little guy is ok.

1. I remember Stripe toothpaste! Tasted better than Aqua-Fresh!

4. Dang! There was a whole lotta cake batter in that little critter.

Thanks Halphy-Walphy cutie-putie, snookie-wookums. Dat was sweet!! ;)

1. Uncle you are such a funny-wunny-hunny-sunny-bunny!

1. Uncwele Whlarrie – ditto for Halphy-Walphy. Helping others who are defenseless ALWAYS makes you smarter <3

It’s good to have an immune system……………..

6. poor thing i hope it feels better

That’s what I’m talkin about! What a payload!! That poor little Guinea Pig should feel like his old self again real soon………I hope!! Probably accounted for half of his body weight. Thanks for the seek & post Halph Staph! :) You Rock!!

8. That poor little creature had to have been hurting. Unbelievable how much pus was in it. Good find!! Very interesting to watch.

9. omg my first pet ever was a black and white male guinea pig i got when i was 10 years old ah this reminded me of my first pet :) good memories anywho wow that was alot of pus squeezed outta the little creature happy the vet fixed it right up great find Halph Staph smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

10. Another great post, HS! And…it’s okay…after I snort the happy gas for about a minute, I get like that, too. All warm ‘n happy ‘n mooshie.
    Thanx!

11. What a great find Halph!
    I love how gentle the vet was with this little fella, and the pay load was amazing! Plush I think you are right that must have been at least 15-20% of his poor little body weight! WOW lost of infection, and I’m definately sure he felt better when he woke up!

12. Poor little critter. Hope it’s feeling better. I’ve got to go get my grandson tomorrow. Might have to inspect Michael, his guinea pig while I’m at his house.

13. Hey Kids! I still have plenty of crackers left from the cheeze tasting from the other night! Come and get it!!!
    Excellent find H.S.!!!

1. Oh my sweetie Biggie baby Tully Wullyl :)

14. Aww that little dude is well taken care of, great owners.

15. Poor little thing must have been in agony before all that pus was squeezed out. I hope he makes a full recovery. Thanks H. S.
    MrsTeee

16. WOW, it amazes me how something so small can cook up something so big!

Oh and HS, I just love reading your descriptions…you are a truly gifted comic writer!

17. Poor little guy, the gunk probably weighed more then he did.

18. poor piggy…..

;-(

19. this little piggy went ‘hey… what just happened?’

nice vid! Such a nice vet and a lovely manicured vet tech!

(I won’t say anything about gloves or tips and infections, nope, not me…)

Thanks for the post!

20. Wowsers! That was a massive amount of pus for a guinea pig! When I was in Peru it was not that unusual to find guinea pig on the menu at Peruvian restaurants. I myself did not try this local delicacy.

21. Poor little guy, especially when the little foot came up to swat the squeezing. Could have been enough pus to equal it’s blood volume.

22. Poor little piggy :(

How kind of it’s owner to take him to the vet. — So many people think these little guys are expendable.

Thank you for sharing!

23. poor critter-must have been a horrid smell,happy he got that out though ;/ugh

24. Will that work for sensitive teeth? I have my toothbrush right here. ;-)

25. OMG!!! I bet he is going to feel sooo much better!!! Poor lil guy!!

26. What I would do to get ahold of something like that…
    ._.
    I love this.

27. pashion4popin says:

killer video, the only thing better than watching would be squeezin’ it!!!

28. pashion4popin says:

that’s quite the tube of toothpaste such a lil creature!

29. jozzseffrd says:

I wish they would of had the ending.There was something hard in there,you could tell it wanted to come out but the whole was to small

30. jozzseffrd says:

If I think about when I worked down in Venezuela on the Rigs we used to eat charcoal Roasted Cobayo or Cuy it means Guinea Pig.Oh Man if you ever tasted really really good meat that is the one.They Wrap some bacon around it and cook it over slow charcoal heat they keep baste it with sweet oilmixed with garlic chilli paste and lime juice oh man it’s ever good.

31. Yuk. Poor little GPig. That was a lot of yukky. HS, thank you from the bottom of my heart for that intro. It took 10 minutes to stop the brain leaking out of my ears from that. HA HA HA!

Anyway, what’s with the thumbs down on everybody? Does some meanie-weanie not have anything better to do?

32. holy cheesies this was awesome to say the least. And I would say it was 90% of the poor little guy’s body weight! How could he live and have that?

BTW what the hell is it with this nail thing? I’m a baby boomer and just don’t get it. Of course, I never even had my ears pierced, so guess I’m an aberration, eh?