The Biggest Zit in the World… Another one!

Yet another video making the claim to being the biggest zit in the world. Impressive distance on the first pop. With Instant Replay, pretty nice.

Babel Fish Translations:
“A maior espinha do mundo!” / “The biggest spine of the world!”

“No dia 31/12/11, brenha, portador da espinha gigante, resolve dar um fim a sua acne gigante, logo apareceram voluntários para espremer, mais o que todos não esperavam era um jato de pus com sangue que saiu da espinha melando os espectadores que assistiam a cena sem acreditar no que tinha acontecido.”

In day 31/12/11, scrub, carrier of the giant spine, decide to give to an end its giant acne, then they had appeared voluntary to *espremer, more what all did not wait were a spurt of put with blood that left the spine **melando the spectators who attended the scene without believing what he had happened.
(*squeezing?? **alone? stopped squeezing??)

A maior espinha do mundo!
Posted to Youtube by jrreef on December 31, 2011.

26 Comments on “The Biggest Zit in the World… Another one!

1. “Wait! Let me take my shirt off so I don’t get anything on it.”

“Here, use my shirt to wipe off my pus.”

Teenagers–gotta love ‘em! Great post Cochore!

1. After he probably used a clean hummm clean towel hanging there on the line hehe ;-)

Just tell your mom that you think it’s bird poop when she asks what that is on the towel…. What? Birds eat red berries, I think it’ll fly!

2. I almost thought he was going to put the shirt back on. Loved that first pop. Had great distance!

2. if I was young again I would make homo erotic pimple popping movies all the time! =P

3. wow, kids these days…

4. That was Great! First shooter of the new year!!!
    Excellent find Cochore!!!

Woo Hoo! Great way to start 2012! Love it! :)

6. Take your t-shirt man,,,come on!

That was a funny one ;)
    Tnx for posting it.

Kids should know better than to handle things that can shoot your eye out.

8. Awesome squirt! I love the long distance shooter!

9. Such wonderful friends that young man has! LOL

10. That was quite…ummmm….bohemian…nice shooter

11. comedoness says:

Love how he grabbed the clean towel off of the line…

1. Cyster Sebum says:

Actually, it looked like the girl pulled it off and he looked at it like he was going to be in serious trouble for using one of his mom’s clean towels, and immediately put it back up. I think that’s why he decided to take his shirt off, to wipe away the pus. The wonderful, wonderful pus. . .

12. ouch,put a scalpel on get to the doc’s office

13. unclelarry says:

Good shootin’ Tex! That was a big ‘ol egg on that jaw. Great payload. Great post Cochore.

14. haha that was awesome beautiful loved the squirt that was a bulls eye winner and the end had me laughing with the music barbra streisand lol great video Cochore smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

15. Based on location, it looks like it could be the result of an abscessed tooth. I hope for his sake that this isn’t the case!

16. Well done Cochore! Excellent start to the New Year!!!
    There is something very comforting in that teenagers are incredibly similar in all cultures around the world!
    Thanks for posting this fun video!

17. The observer barely missed getting hit with thick yellow pus. Dangers of popping zits – ha ha

18. Nice find Cochore! Love the long distance pop!

19. Yet again proving that the love of popping is an international pastime! Zit lovers UNITE!

20. pashion4popin says:

aww what is more memorable than pubescent rites of passage with good friends and some pus?

21. Where did it hit? That was a long string of pus.