Poor Puppers: *FIXED*

****WARNING**** Animal Chunky Pus! Sensitive viewers, this warning is for you. Please, consider carefully before watching, and if you do watch, please comment with respect.Thanks!!****END WARNING****

At first I thought it was a bot fly but to my surprise it was a chunky-monkey French doggie cyst! He he he, that’s right a purty nice one at that.

Camera is a little shaky, but that doesn’t matter – you still get the full view, lol!
So sit back and enjoy!

sebaceous cyst of a dog
Uploaded by gilbugzz on Jan 1, 2012

43 Comments on “Poor Puppers: *FIXED*

THAT WAS FANTASTIC !!!!!!

1. Well the rest of us are jealous!

Thanks to Alexandrina… & poppintime
        Here ya go….

2. Read on to PTP next reply :-)! Thanks so much PTP!

1. And of course Alexandria ;-)

2. not anymore embedding was just yanked

1. darn disabled

2. I’m sure HS will get her fixed we can always count on her! :-)

3. unclelarry says:

:( GONE!! Oh the humanity!!!! (sob)

1. There, there, unclelarry, you can blow your nose on my scarf. Its okay, I fixed it so its back on, and I fixed my boo-boo’s in HTML code.

Wasn’t anyone curious why the comments were all in bold, italicized purple letters??? Lol.

Oh, unc, ummm, yeah – you can keep that scarf. Didn’t realize your allergies were in full swing. Hmm, any fungal snot wads in there???

tee hee

1. The magic HS waves her wand & “poof” all is right with the PTZ world again!
        Thanks Halph, this was great to watch & thank you to Poppintime for posting this!
        I just wish they would have cut a bit of a hole for the cyst to exit through so they didn’t have to squeeze so hard!
        Great start to 2012!

2. unclelarry says:

You rock Halph. Yeah, I wondered about the letters but I thought it was my Acer on acid or something.

4. It was gone!!!!!!!

5. didn’t get to see it

1. Look above guys at PTP’s reply until HS fixes it she’s works magic! LOL!

I wanna cry :'(

7. ahhhh no no no i was ready to watch also and bam nothing :(

8. Alexandrina says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_GgfUAgAfk :) I don’t know if this helps or not.

Thanks Alexandrina for finding the disabled link.

9. That thing got better as they kept up the squeezing, just not sure they got it all!
    Excellent find poppintime!!!
    Thank You Alexandrina for saving the day!!!

10. That was great, I’m glad I found it on youtube too!! Right at the end was really good!!! Cheers!

11. Why can’t you follow protocol? Thank you PTP for putting up the URL until it is fixed :-)

12. Like how the squeezer points it the other way after being hit. Guess it took only once to learn. I wonder if this is reoccuring since there’s another hole already there. Thanks for finding it Alexandrina.

13. comedoness says:

Disabled…

14. just go to youtube and search it out…geeze…

15. Thank You to Alexandrina & poppintime

16. Going to fix it right now… :) A reminder to all – if *any* video comes up as Embedding disabled, it is very easy for me to fix. However, I get busy, so just drop me a Private Message here on the site, or send me an e-mail.

Also, any video posted after Jan 13, 2011 – I have back-up copies. So feel free to send me a message on any that have gotten Tubed!

17. oh wow, and that last hurrah at the 3 minute mark… wow

18. It is back up and going….. poor little guy!!

19. Thank you poppintime for lthe great post, and thank you Halph Staph for the fix. It got a little chunkier with every squeeze.
    MrsTeee

20. While I loved the cyst, I felt so bad for the dog!

21. unclelarry says:

Did anyone notice how clear the video was in full screen? It was shaky but wow, you could see every fiber in those gloves and hair on that dog. Good camera.

22. pussbuster says:

That started out funny, It backfired.

23. Another French vid…A couple days ago I found an old Québécois video posted by Emil (it was my very first on PTZ!!!) ; http://bit.ly/u7hxc9

Max seemed to be good ,but I really dont think the job was completely done.Oh well…Lets hope for the best.

Excellent find @poppintime !Thank you

24. Great vid! Wow, Max the dog is 14 years old? He was jumpin around like a puppy at the end of the vid! Lovely mutt!

25. Nice and chunky and what a good pooch. Also. HUGE bonus: there were no humans around screaming bloody murder to upset the dog. If an animal is undergoing a painful and/or frightening event having people around screaming just scares the poor creature more.

Peace,