Drain That Funky, Cellulitus!!!

Watch in drooling amazement as butter yellow pus oozes from an opened wound attributed to a very nasty case of cellulitis. Mmmm, mmm, good!

Thanks, audrey! Keep those awesome posts comin’ in! :)

Cellulitis drainage – day 5
Uploaded by bjhcustomz on Jan 2, 2012

24 Comments on “Drain That Funky, Cellulitus!!!

1. Splatter Man says:

Excellent background music. I got up and danced as I watched.

1. Hahaha Imagine that lol! Funny SM! Nice post Audrey!

2. Me too! Very MOD Squad 70’s shaggin’ music! Very good video too!

2. lava pus too liquid for me,I like chunky cheese

3. Good flow of goo and excellent background music!
    Great find audrey!!!

4. comedoness says:

Thanks, Audrey, for helping to keep us pus-mongers supplied.

5. a funkedelic find …. nice audrey

There was a lot more in there than I expected. Nice river flow of Goo. The music kind of set the mood for this gem. Thanks for posting Audrey! :)

go back……….. there’s more

8. gosh this is nasty, one I didn’t actually enjoy… maybe it’s just my own personal horrors with bouts of cellulitis, one thing even I wouldn’t touch on my own.

9. The soundtrack made me want to put on my old Navy dungarees with the bell bottoms. Stella was definitely fired up.

10. unclelarry says:

YEAH! 1970s funk-a-delic music. I haven’t heard a fuzz pedal and wah wah used since, well, the 1970s!! Ah, fire up the black light and lava lamp!! Roll a couple of fat ones and light some incense. Be sure to put a wet towel under the door to hide the aroma from the dorm RA. Good times. Oh, and the pus flow was great too. Thanks Audry. You made an old dude misty eyed.

1. unclelarry says:

Um, not that I ever DID any of that…

1. what president said ive tried but i didn’t inhale lmao haha ;)

11. haha i love the comments thank you to all who have posted or about to post and when i found this i actually watched it listened to the funk music then went back to beginning turned my speakers up on my computer and did my daily chores hahaha smooches hugs and audie bear loves to all :)

12. Hmmmm dinner music……Omm Nom Nom Nom

13. Excellent post Audrey! Thanks for bringing it to us! :)

14. Yellow River by I.P. Daily?

15. pashion4popin says:

cellulitis secondary to mrsa i’d guess. the areas of erosion and tissue that is pus-like eaten away spells super infection to me. the wound edges are scabby and look like they are peeling much like mrsa does to skin. sure hope she took good care of it and saw a doctor.