Shazia Style: Sebaceous Cyst Excision

I was just realizing how prolific and wonderful YouTube Uploader “shaziajafrey8″‘s videos are. I have seen so many, and there are quite a few stored in our ever increasing Archives. So, why not give him a nice leader title, “Shazia Style”! All PTZ vid poster’s are welcome to use it, or know it will be added if you post a vid from him. :)

Anywhooble, I like when he posts actual procedures. And this is a staple PTZ category, so I have just blurbed around since an intro for these – well, really not needed, eh?

Just Pop It!

Sebaceous Cyst Excision
Uploaded to YT by shaziajafrey8 on Dec 8, 2011

33 Comments on “Shazia Style: Sebaceous Cyst Excision

OPEN IT !!

1. You are right my friend!They should know what we,PTZers,wanna see!

It felt like a “coitus interruptus” ;)

1. ha yea or maybe cystus interruptus!

2. Splatter Man says:

Wow! Was it really necessary to remove a big plug of meat like that? Seems a bit radical to me. I wonder why the standard slice, squeeze and sac removal method wasn’t used?

1. I was thinking the same thing, that seems overly invasive, why not lance it then use a curette and get the sack out might take a little more time to get it all out but seems alot better than getting a chunk of meat taken out, especially if it’s on a visible part of the body, that’s going to leave a nice scar even with close stitches.

1. I agree. Looks like over-kill to me.

2. agreed Splatter Man! I think the doc just likes to do it coz he can, coz he’s the man! nut and hammer springs to mind….!ben.

3. I’d rather see popping rather than “surgical removal”. looks like we have a bleeder.

4. I think that may be an old blanket for a drape. Hey, whatever works!!

Quick and complete excision, very nice. You’re right, Halphie, I do love his Shazia Style!. Great post; thanks for another super one, Halph!

5. Nice bit of surgery. The bit of cloth on the right side of the cyst looked like meat, specifically corned beef.

1. i thought it was a rasher of streaky bacon at first, then i thought why would they do that….oh its a cloth,haha!

6. Kinda scalpel happy ain’t ya Doc??? Do you have an Industrial Engineer timing your surgery too??? Looks like it to me!!!
    Thanks to Shazia
    Good find H.S.!!!

7. ThatSmellsLikeAss says:

arcane eliptical incision, no squeezing, no pus whatsover. meh.

8. I don’t know if he got all of the sack. It sounded like he was timing himself at the end just to see how fast he could get it out. Thanks for the post H.S.
    MrsTeee

9. That’s going to leave a scar and depending on where it was located, that pattern of cut will more than likely bust open. I know from experience.

10. It seems to me that if they cut a small slit right in the middle, squeezed out the pus and then pulled the sac out, that it wouldn’t leave as big a scar as this particular procedure….but he’s the Doc and I’m not.. I’m sure that he knows better what to do than me!!

Nice post though!!

11. Watching Doctor Hackworth use that needle at the beginning made my toes curl. Whew! And I agree with others that he was a tad aggressive with that blade. I hope he doesn’t do circumcisions. Anyhoo, thanks HS. Cool post. :)

1. Dang it UncleLarry, you ’bout made me swallow my gum.

12. All I could do is scream…..*MASH IT!*

13. I, for one, did not like this one at allllllllllllllllllllllllll

14. Splatter Man says:

I thought the excised cyst looked a little like a pimento stuffed olive.

That it did………… but I’m sure it tasted way different.

15. wow he was in a hurry to wack that thing out.Too much red stuff for me.Good vid anyways

16. god he removed a huge chunk of flesh bloody mary anyone….oh and he was racing a lil don’t you think i wouldn’t be timing something like this exspecially how he sliced and diced the poor victim

1. True Audrey,If this doc charges by the minute, that procedure couldnt of cost more than 2 quid! ben.

I pray this was on the patients back and not on their face!! YIKS!!!!!

18. captaincarbuncle says:

Whoosh, that poor cyst didn’t stand a chance with Dr. Hackenstein at the scalpel!

19. Bleh…if doc would do it to me I’d kill him. This will leave a scar for sure…

20. too bigga hole ;)

21. I do not like this method of cyst removal, it takes all the fun out of it…

22. woah! the doctor is a serial killer!