The BEST Pus Explosion E-V-E-R!

OK, the elbow exploding in the hair salon Staff closet/break room is actually number 1 on my list. But this is definitely number2!

Pretty much, the good part is at :10 sec. Other than that, its just the doctor pumping a syringe chock full of local anesthetic into the abscess.

Ka-BOOM! *splat!*

Jaw Abcess–ENLARGE your video screen for this one !
Uploaded to You-Tube by MedicalVideos2C on May 25, 2011

36 Comments on “The BEST Pus Explosion E-V-E-R!

1. I don’t see anything popping. :(

1. Okay, I see it now. I wonder if that is the liquid being forced in, which found an opening to burst from. Okay, as I read these comments, others are saying the same thing. ;)

1. That had to be saline solution… Squirting that much anesthetic would be quite dangerous. Did you notice how much he put it? It’s hard to figure out what the heck the popper (doc?) is trying to do. If he was trying to do a saline flush, I would have expected to have the infection drained first…. Weird.

That was very weird. Can’t figure out what the doc is doing?!

2. Loved the exp;osion, but I wanted to see the rest of it splurt out. MrsTeee

3. Splatter Man says:

And boom goes the dynamite!

4. Am I not seeing the whole video?? I only saw the Lidocaine shot and a squirt (which can happen when that shot is givin, because its usually the Lidocaine suirting out) I have had Lidocaine shots before to have skin cancer biopsys and that happen to me. It sprayed all over. I know it was not puss in my case because the growth didnt have puss. I was thinking that there might be something I didnt see, like the cutting open of cyst?? The spray was kind of cool though. It was like a big squirt. Mine went all over, but it was like a fine mist.

5. More, more more!

6. Just proves that ya can’t put 10 pounds of flour in a 5 pound bag. Physics… It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law! ;) Beautiful abscess HS. Thanks!!

7. You had to watch very closely to see it blow.

8. I am not a doctor but I have had a few lidocain injections in my day and have seen many here, it looked like the DOC had more than he needed to do the job.
    they usally inject between the levels of derma, this doc looked like he stuck deep and was just filling upthe cyst sack.
    But like I said I am no doctor.

9. it’s 30 seconds long. The pig had a bigger abscess.

1. not so. this is a real big abcess, all we got to see was overfilling it with anesthetic, and it poping the fresh injection stuff right out.

10. Hey Doc! Go easy on the lidocaine! Or is it Saline? Anyway , It’s too much of a good thing!
    Great find H.S.!!!

1. yep lot of different caine’s out there….bet that wooosh didn’t hurt though!

11. I think I’ve rewatched that little gem about ten times now. I keep thinking ” serves ya right Doc Ha Ha”

12. Well I guess he had to change his shirt! LOL that was awesome.

I heard a “SPLOOOORCH”………….. cool

14. The sound was better than the sight on this one.

Amen to that…..

15. I totally missed it the first several times. Wow, am I ever alert, huh?

16. I would so love to see a vid of the doc’s expression when that thing exploded in his general direction!

17. Kaboom is right! Nice find HS! I wish they would have done it in slo-mo! lol!

18. WOW, I’m uncertain what the physician was injecting, but Holy Cat fish what ever it was he sure used a huge amount of it!
    I suppose that that was the shot which broke the cysts sac! :)
    Thanks for finding & bringing this to us HS

19. I wonder if that was caused by a tooth? If so, it had to be very painful. Nice vid….thanks, HS! :)

20. yawn yawn k that one didn’t please me much i was waiting to see a big explsion but nope just a needle jabbing into somebodies cyst

21. in french: c’est nul à chier
    in english : it sucks to zit

22. For some reason it is being filled with (presumably) saline – it wouldn’t be filled with that much local anesthetic like that – perhaps to clean a wound without opening it… wish we had the story and the pop!

23. For some reason it is being filled with (presumably) saline – it wouldn’t be filled with that much local anesthetic like that – perhaps to clean a wound without opening it… wish we had the story and the pop!

24. Uncle Carbuncle says:

Finally, instant consequences for incompetence!

25. Cystlover2 says:

On Youtube: Uploaded by MedicalVideos2C on May 25, 2011

Listen for it to splat the wall right behind the camera!!!

26. NMGAPAOH says:

She shoves the numbing medicine in there no wonder is was spewing.