Zit explosion

A special treat for all pus lovers!

Zit explosion
posted to YouTube by jalbertx25 on October 22, 2011.

56 Comments on “Zit explosion

1. Awesome

His friend totally knew he had some once in a great while gold
    “Dude lets use MY mirror”

I love it

1. mrtasteless says:

Awesome! Color me a skeptic, but I ponder the volunteer’s motivations. Me thinks this would be a skillful maneuver to annoy the living hell out of an obnoxious roommate who’s currently out. Perhaps it’s passive aggression directed at the zit-phobic jock who drags in every skank on campus at all hours of the night. Or perhaps, a drunkard who will not STFU?

Then again, this might be cause for breaking into “Ebony and Ivory.” Just think about it…Two pus-o-philes crossing the racial line and sharing. It brings a tear to my eye…

In any event, I admire the popper’s skill and ruthlessness with that boil. The man clearly meant business and wasted no time in effectively dealing with the issue. Bravo to you sir!

2. SkeetSkeet says:

lots a custard!

Oh, and don’t forget the sound! Classic!! Put some headphones on for the full effect! LOL

2. I love when people aren’t scared to squeeze the crap out of a pimple, boil whatever. So cool :D

3. Aussie Cyster says:

A sign of a true mate…. “dude, come on use my mirror”
    Awesome post!

4. Nicely done. The young man stepped up to the plate and took care of business. Good job. Awesome post cochore. Thanks.

5. Nice video Cochore no screaming, good camera work and nice Pus Splatter!

6. Strait to favorites! This is a first class pop. It has all the ingredients needed to stand out above all the rest. I bet he felt tons of relief after that , I know I did! Tee he he ….. Thanks for posting!

The rewards of higher education…………….

8. A special treat indeed…..thanks for the pusterrific post….splat

9. OK I don’t mean to be negative but I will just say what I said on YouTube. I believe this to be a real cyst and great mirror shot, but I don’t believe it was all from the boil on his cheek. That last big squirt seemed to come from another direction. I am always doubtful when I don’t see it coming from the abscess directly!!!

But even without that last shot at the end it was a good vid!

Well, that made me go back and check again.
      I see why you may not think it wasn’t from the cheek. But, I think that last stream was from the subject but it wasn’t aimed at the mirror, nor did the camera person follow the stream to the floor to show us the additional squirtage.
      Maybe.

2. dripper my friend, I disagree! That’s all pus from that young man’s face! The CO just barely had time to catch the shots when the popper started and the CO was almost in the way of the last big shot from that zit!
      This one made up for the disappointment of the first vid today!
      Excellent find Cochore!!!

3. When you look at the “still” image (of the vid),it sure look fake.
      But when I watched the vid,I thought it was real.

But the truth is not in my possession (unfortunately) ;)

4. Oh thank you every one for this. It wasn’t the whole thing just the last part as it did come from a different direction…but this could be explained by a second hole!

5. hopecandecieve says:

Yeah, I’m with you on the skeptics side mate. lol It all shot out WAY too smoothly and had absolutely NO red (red blood cells), pink (tissue), clear (white blood cells or plasma), or even “milky yellow” of which is the REAL color and hue of cyst pus. Not to mention the fact that neither of them seemed even to be a minor little bit surprised or appalled when it began literally streaming out of his supposed massive cyst. Also, this kid either has one HELL of a high pain tolerance, or he is in need of brushing up on his acting chops specifically in the “pain and agony” department. lol Because I know for DAMNED sure from first-hand experience that when a cyst of that size and depth ruptures outward, it hurts LIKE HELL. :)

10. Dripper, I know that I am just a lowly “Hyper Wiper” and your a “Popologist” but I believe this to be the real thing, it left his face at a weird angle but you could hear that junk squirting out, I say real

1. Hey I am not a professional lol popper and I am sure you know as much as I do lol. I don’t listen to these vids so that gets me most of the time! Thank you for your comment! I am now a believer ;)

1. Hey Dripper, the reason I agree with your first assessment, I thought it very strange that the hole be made in one room and he run into another….very strange….

I don’t think that has been done before now…..? Hmmm,

very, very good vid!

11. A great squirt….we haven’t seen one like this in a while. Thanks…

12. Roland Whitney says:

what??? where’s the rest of the vid? Should definately have one or two follow-up vids.

13. Some one help me out here….will this cyst refill and come back or what?

If there is a God it will…..

14. “It smells like a*s”. Haaaaaaaaa!

15. Looked like shaving cream under pressure. Fake or legitimate; it matters not to me if it’s a great shot, which this one certainly was.

16. That came out of there fast,han!!!

There was a lot of pressure in there thats for sure…
    IMO…it was a real zit-cyst,Idk, but I certainly think it was real pus on that (now) stinky mirror…

But its just my opinion…I’m no “certified popologist”,so I mosdef can be wrong! ;)
    Nah…I’m kidding.It was a nice & entertaining vid.

Nice find @Cochore ,tnx

17. Oh those fun days in college.

18. Splatter Man says:

This was the genuine article.

19. Aussie Cyster says:

I’ve watched it a few times now and I think it is for real.

Sometimes the angle of the squirt can change slightly according to the angle of the opening of the boil/cyst/zit and as the beast starts to empty as this did and there becomes some movement in the loose skin the the angles can change again

just my thoughts

20. fantastic shots
    what happened to the display ratio?
    he looks all squat and short

21. Wow. He got that not so fresh ass smell kinda zit going on huh…..Now that is something.

22. rainbowdust919 says:

oh.mygod

23. that was awesome

24. this wasnt his first rodeo and definetly not his last!

25. Lovely…. the camera stayed on it! No screaming girls, shooting puss and a horrified popper who didn’t give up. Thanks for the posting!

26. No doubt an excellent vid. I agree with our lady dripper though, Im not sure its entirely authentic.

Have we ever seen the exit hole made in one area, then the owner of the zit run into another room? This is the reason I think it may be :dressed up” somewhat??

27. Dripper, etal, I went back and looked at the vid again and again (and again)(you can’t be too carful with sebum and cysts) and believe what we see is the actual squirt. The camera is focused on the mirror so you see the reflection of everything but as the cyst squirts to the mirror it passes in front of the camera so you see the squirt from a different angle; not the reflection.

any thoughts?

1. I really didn’t mean to start anything!!!! lol…it was just the first thought that came into my mind when I saw it on YouTube. It really doesn’t matter anyway…it was good entertainment!

1. It is always good to start something. Discussion is what makes the world go round.

2. Bring it on, Dripper, you know how we love to talk about such things!!

28. If you listen carefully, you can hear the squirting/mirror splat sounds from the first two shots.

I think it is authentic, if only because it seems it would be overly complex to “fake” it.

29. Chidren, there’s a time and a place for everything and it’s called college.

-Chef from South Park

1. HAHAHA- I love that line…I remember the Social Worker saying it to Mr. Mackey, mmmmkay?

30. Could have cleaned off the mirror, that would have been /very/ appreciated ><

31. Some college students will do anything to avoid their school work… like visit PTZ!

32. Another awesome post cochore, thank you, not sure if it is real or fake, but great mirror splatter! :)

33. ZealousZitZinger says:

This is one of the most beautiful things ever. This is what comes of folks who aren’t afraid of a lil puss and know who to squeeze. So lovely….

34. Lance Master says:

sPLAAAAAAT !!!!

35. KUdos to the popper for allowing his cyst to grow so large without interruption! Great post!

36. now that was a five star it was hella funny to homie is all lets go use my mirror haha and boy oh boy what a pop great job great job

37. I’ve watched this several times and it never gets old. I love how he used and ear ring to make the opening and the pay load was to die for!

38. Most od those squirts are fake.
    I have few proofs, including some suspicious squirts, one is: Guy stood absolutely steady and cool all the time while tons of pus “squirts from his face”, and than when one single drop of pus falls on his finger he scarely said: “Oh zit!”

My opinion is that his friend realized idea about how to make this popping video more spectacular.

39. WOWZZER, WOWZZER, WOWZZER!!! The first squeeze blob was the mountainous core. He was right it all came out and his face was flat again. Going to my favorite list.