Nasty Pimple Popping

Short and sweet! Blackhead extracted from scalp.

Nasty pimple popping posted to YouTube by scc0818 on Sept. 25, 2011

31 Comments on “Nasty Pimple Popping

1. It looked like a little maggot to me…..dws….

2. Now that was pretty. Beautiful find Cochore.

I loved the laughing!! Made me laugh with them! First time view fOr me. I somehow mussed this one, not sure how! More mysteries for me! Lol

3. Hey! There’s a worm in your hair!

4. The worms in his brain are trying to escape!!!
    Great find Cochore!!!

5. Brings back memories of Wisconsin Cheeseheads. Whatever happened to them?

6. Loves me them blackheads! I have to give the guy a big W for wimp, however.

7. It took some real talent to find that sucker in that mop. Great find Cochore and I agree about the wimp comment. Sheesh.

Well, ……….. you could have spent a little more time showing the thing to us.

Thanks anyway.

9. I believe this kind of grooming behavior is hard wired into most primates. I know the fascination of the subject runs exceedingly deep in my case.

1. hehe I love your witticisms S Man! I was thinking the same thing, and funnily enough the same applies to me, I love rummaging through someone elses, or my own hair looking for things to pick or squeeze or pop! :0

10. SWEET! this is the first scalp blackhead that I’ve seen extracted.

1. Bet is was such a relief. The pressure they cause can be very painful. I’ve found hair spray clogs the pours and gives me white heads. Hope it doesn’t return.

11. That was located purely by feel…..hard to see on the surface of the scalp. Good squeeze techniqu. We can guess it will return….the sac?

12. I’m waiting for the medium shot of them grooming each other like a couple of chimps. I did not see the blackhead until it got expressed.

13. haha that was too funny!! him gagging, men! hahah

14. nice video tho, thanks so much cochore!!

15. I love a good blackhead and that was a good blackhead. I can’t figure out how they found it. There was no sign of one, not even a lump. Thanks for the great post Cochore.
    MrsTeee

16. diamondgirl828 says:

OK, that was pretty cool. No sign of that little bugger anywhere. Wonder how they knew it was even there??

Thanks Cochore for this little gem.

17. where is it, where is it? there it is!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!1

18. canuckpopper says:

Oh my God! Oh my God! I think Im going to vomit!!! *Barfing Noise*
    Steph!! This is disgusting!!! Here, here!!!
    Don’t you just love it when you find something that you weren’t lookin for!!

19. I absolutely LOVE gagging! Gets me laughing every time!

20. phillip jackson says:

head worms.

21. pashion4popin says:

omg, yea that’s definately vomit material. the colour did me in. like wtf …looked like a maggot died in there a few years back …barf.

22. pashion4popin says:

that`s one of the worst blackheads i`ve ever seen! nasty but fun :)

23. Sweet Squeezer says:

Wonderful!!

24. NMGAPAOH says:

It was a big bump on the head!!!

25. He probably felt it while combing it. Those things really can hurt. Great teamwork-he gags while she giggles-a match made in heaven!