Squeezing a nice blackhead

Blackheads are my all time favorite. There’s something mesmerizing about a hard thing coming out your skin and leaving a perfect little hole behind. Love it love it love it!

YT Description: “My boyfriend had this weird blackhead on his arm. yeah go ahead a comment on my awful nails!!!”

“Squeezing a nice blackhead” Uploaded to YouTube by ariesgurl74 on Jun 28, 2011

19 Comments on “Squeezing a nice blackhead

1. CystFace says:

Love the nails

I was thinking the same thing! She was wiping too soon! This coulda been a lot better! Oh well, you can’t win them all!

2. Twisted Cyster says:

Nice find Pikespeak. But to the Popper I have to say; Squeeze it MORE , Squeeze it EMPTY !!! there was left in there
    But okay….a nice lil one to get me through the weekend
    Faithfully yours: Twisted Cyster

1. I agree TC! Plenty left for later.
      Good find pikespeak!!!

She gives good camera….

4. unclelarry says:

Nice blackhead there. And to the squeezer, your nails are fine. It’s the long, razor sharp, pointed, claw nails digging into innocent flesh and accomplishing nothing that bugs many of us. Great job. Another beautiful post Pikespeak. Keep ‘em coming.

1. unclelarry, you are a very nice person. I agree with you on the nails. Who cares what the nail looks like, it’s whats inside (tee-hee, get it?) that counts!!

5. Finally someone whose nails are in worse shape than mine! lol…Pikespeak, you’re doing a great job!

6. Nails are fine! Squeeze from the other angle, too, next time. :)

7. popitlikeitshot says:

Old nail polish is one thing; never cleaning the dirt out from under them is another! lol Next time, try not to wipe it away after every squeeze, we like to see how much is in there! Great camera work and good lighting! You’ve got a lot of popper potential!!! lol

8. blackheads are my second fav

9. Well I guess you can go ahead and give me my thumbs down now,,,,,,nice blackhead but DAMN!!!! it was hard taking my eyes off them finger nails, poor things where chewed halfway off, and painted?

10. I’m not a fan of poking fun at the people in the videos, unless it’s about their technique. Good pop from a small blackhead!

11. nice little blackhead!

12. i saw a guy with one like this once. it was hard & deep, and you could see the long outline underneath the skin. i wanted to squeezy-squeezy so bad.

13. My ex had a few black heads on the back of his arms. When they were removed, I took a pencil and put the lead in just to show how big it was and how long it must have grown to leave that kind of hole behind.

Lovely little masterpiece! How did I miss this one? Great post pikespeak! I loved it! Btw, your nails are fine! Don’t listen to the others. Sometimes time just slips away to fast!

15. the infected says:

I like how concerned she was that the blackhead wasn’t visible. It shows real concern for us.

16. Did she say, “A pimple seed,” when she scratched the top off? If so, can you plant it and get a pimple tree?