One for the Trichsters

Attention: not a pus or zit vid. There is no ooze, no gunk, no chunks, no silly string, no plugs, no botflies, no… you get the picture. However, if you crave some trich action (as in trichotillomania), then you will enjoy the vid. Only one ingrown gets pulled, but it’s filmed with a macro lens! Oh my!! And yes, I am a trichster. I watched this on mute, so I have idea what the audio is like.

PS: this is my first post, hope someone out there enjoys it.

Keep on plucking!

“Macro Canon” Uploaded to YouTube by flamableuntildry on May 5, 2011

Trchotillomania Treatment

23 Comments on “One for the Trichsters

1. Aussie Cyster says:

Great first post JP. I loved it. thanks

2. I can relate to this when I have to get out an Ingrown hair and I can’t get the tweezers where I want them. Mine are turning grey/white and are harder to tweeze.
    Nice find JP!

3. I love seeing things up close – fantastic! Reminds me of the series made by an Asian guy, where he did several videos of ingrown hair plucking… they are (or at least some of them are) around here somewhere. lol

Thanks again! Happy First Posting!!! Hope we see more from you soon!

1. Juicy Pop says:

I remember the Asian guy’s videos! There were good, but it was so weird that he used a box cutter to free the ingrown hairs. To each his own I guess.

And thanks for the encouragement!

JP

2. Juicy Pop says:

I just saw what my avatar looks like in its teeny-tiny size… geez, way freakier than I expected. It’s not a pic of me, it’s Iggy Pop, and I don’t look like that (I’m a chick!).

Something being pulled out by the root?

What’s not to love!

Thank you JP, bring us more.

P.S. Music was nice too.

5. I agree the closer the better, love it keep em comin….

6. Those little hairs reminded me of brllo pads for some reason. I’m obsessed with pulling stray little hairs so I loved this gem. Thanks juicy pop!

7. Loved it. Gimme more like that.

8. John1964 says:

Totally loved it. Extraction of anything like that, especially a couple of hairs or whiskers that are causing inflammation, is very satisfying.

Thank you for posting.

9. I loved it!! Of course, me being the obsessive/compulsive squeezer type, I would have had to squeeze it afterwards just to make sure there was nothing in it. I mean, after all, it was a little swollen!! Hope to see more posts from you Juicy Pop.

10. ilovepus says:

I love these, ty! That camera is awesome…

11. Very cool macro-camera work! Thanks!

12. popmusic says:

Glad to see there are trichsters on this site other than me!!! I’m not sure if I should call myself a “proud” sufferer of trichotillomania, but it’s certainly a video topic that is close to my heart. Keep ‘em coming!

1. Not being a trichster myself I can’t say too much of value, but to me it seems like a really difficult affliction, and I hope you get the support you deserve!

2. Juicy Pop says:

I can’t call myself proud either, but I’m not ashamed as I used to be, and neither should any other trichster. We are not alone!

13. good post. I’m biased in that cyst are my fav,the vid was quality and i like it. Thx for posting

14. Juicy Pop says:

Thank you to all who left positive comments about the video! I wasn’t sure if anyone would like a hair plucking vid, so I am delighted to know that it was enjoyed. I’ll keep mining the net for similar, high quality vids, but there is a dearth of them, so if you are ever wondering what gift to get a trichotillomania sufferer for Christmas or a birthday, try a Macro lens for their Digital SLR. Yeah. :)

Juicy Pop

15. pus master pain says:

As much as i LOVE THIS VIDEO, i can’t help but think that if he didn’t deal with the ingrown hair, this could have turned very sebaceous. Well i hope we get more of these videos. I have watched it at least 10 times now. Very satisfying

16. Trust No One says:

Thanks for clearing that picture thingy up. Occasionally, I’ll have a hair go sideways. Thanks for sharing JP!

17. Juicy Pop, I appreciate your post, but why just one?? :cry: :cry:

18. uuuuugggghhhh you left the one in the bump! uuurrrgggg… I pluck hairs in bumps, growing out of scabs, moles, in grown… Now I am slightly irked, but good none the less