Infected, Ingrown “Butt-Hair”

WARNING: video depicts hairy man-butt, so if you are underaged or offended by nudity, you are hereby warned. As well, watch this with the volume low, there is some loud retching by the spectators. END WARNING

The original title of the video is “Juicy ingrown hair”… I can’t attest to it being an ingrown, but it is juicy :). The video quality is not great, but hey, we’re living in some lean times, and it’s only 51 seconds long so just watch the thing already.

“Juicy ingrown hair” Uploaded to YouTube by ordie212 on May 16, 2011

22 Comments on “Infected, Ingrown “Butt-Hair”

1. BoogerKing says:

Looks more like someone’s knees…while riding in a car…on a sunny day…

It’s an understanding family zit intervention group…………… NOT

3. Splatter Man says:

In the kitchen?!! Really?!!

4. AAAAHHHHH!!! The Light is Bright! I can hardly see. Wait, there it is! Gooey little thing for sure!
    Good find Juicy Pop!!!

5. @BoogerKing you are right! I watched again and that’s exactly what it could be, someone’s knees! LOL

6. Wondering if this one is a “fistula”?? If it is this poor person is in for some nasty surgery. Good find!!!

7. definitely juicy.

8. ThatSmellsLikeAss says:

omg IN THE KITCHEN? really?

9. unclelarry says:

Looked like a furry booty boil to me. I bet it was a bear to sit down on that thing. Nice pus flow. tho. Nice find Juicy Pop.

1. popmaven says:

I agree…definitely a butt, not a knee. I love the videos like this where the whole family is having fun with it! He better get that checked out, though…

2. Had the potential to be much better tho! Must have been more in there, too bad that the camera man couldn’t take it.

10. Coolness, Juicy Pop! Gooey goodness! Perhaps this is the end of the latest Dry Spell? A popologist can only hope….

11. Nice butt cheese@@@!!!!

12. The people who watch and then proceed to yak up a kidney always make laugh till tears come to my eyes. I always wonder if they expected ice cream to flow from the site.

13. jollypopper says:

That man’s ass just exploded!

14. Ouchie. I kept the volume off so I don’t know about the screaming, but that looked painful as hell. And I have no idea of the relations between the squeezer and squeezee, but I don’t know how comfortable I would be having my wife squeeze pus from a posterior boil…And my mother? No way.

15. This was another one of those butt ones where the area of redness surrounding the actual pustule was amazingly large. I do hope they went to a doc and are now on antibiotics. Those big red areas can do scary things. Wonderful find, and thanks for the post!

16. Innaffitoften says:

Wow, between this vid and the scream dubbed over the previous one, I am going to bed grouchy and with a headache.

17. That badonka donk is round enough to park a bicycle in. Love the one’s that make people wretch….too funny.

18. Hairy? My ex-boyfriend’s butt makes this one look about as hairy as Mr. Clean’s head.