Finally! Something Worthy!

I must confess – I have just spent several hours scouring, digging, scraping YouTube restlessly searching for PUS! I didn’t want earwax, no ovarian cysts, not even botflies. If I had come across a tonsil stone, that might have been alright… but I wanted a new pus video, and not just some tiny pimple plick. Had to be… different, yucky, thick wads or a ceaseless river of ooze.

This is what I found. Phew! I finally feel like I will be making everyone happy – a decent pus fix just seemed terribly important, like we all needed one to refuel ourselves, to reconfirm why we come here. Sooo….

PUSH PLAY! Why are you still reading my stupid rantings?!? For gosh sakes, you should be watching this already, ya knew it was probably pretty good after the first sentence!!! he he he

POP ON!!!

super grano de poder!!” Uploaded to YouTube by jcbluekey on Apr 27, 2011

106 Comments on “Finally! Something Worthy!

1. Wonderful. Just wish it had lasted a little longer. Perhaps a video number two?

1. I agree getit but this guy accomplishes in a minute what most do in 5!!!

1. It WAS a beautiful technique, wasn’t it? Brought a tear to my eye!!

That was simply amazing! It was a wondrous thing of beauty! That young man must have a great deal of experience! Looks like he must have some serious acne problems or cyst issues! I really feel bad for him as this, I’m sure, is quite painful! I hope he can get some help or has done so by now! Great post HS!

2. wonderful indeed!!!

2. Sir Squeeze-a-Lot says:

VVVERY NICE, Halph! Not too runny, nice n’ thick and plentiful :-)

Wondering though, you guys…….is that an infected (male, obviously) nipple? Sure looks like it to me. Opinions, please?

1. Dweedwaa says:

An infected nipple is the first thing I thought when I saw it.

1. MissTinkJordan says:

I was thinking chest hair or pubes either way it was Mini Eureka !!!!!!!!!!

2. Looks like it could be somewhere on the chest or leg even but it’s for sure not the nipple itself.

3. I also thought infected nipple, but there’s no areola. aah well it’s still a great gusher!

4. It’s gotta be an underarm! He uses only one hand while the other is held up and the hairs are all over the place and of varying lengths. It’s also highly painful for him to touch which is why he only uses an index finger to push out the pus.

3. Very nice pus content!!! So wish we could of seen all the pus and blood. I really like the thickness of the pus, you don’t see that to often. Very nice find!!!! Love it!! Thank you H.S. I think I love you!!!!!!!!

1. Aww, I’m honored!!! I love you, too Dawn. ;) Wish I could sweep you off your feet and run off to a tropical paradise, buuuut… I think my fiance would be just a bit peeved. tee hee

4. Bang on The Nose Halphie. How do you do it?? perfect in every way except for the legth of the action. hmmmmmmm.. Now where Have I heard that before???? 5 stary star stars and filed under the gunk in my trunkage is funkin with chunkage that’s the way i likes it Bebeh!!!

1. Uh oh. Looks like the General has been drinking too much coffee and popping Sudafeds again…

:D

1. lolololol

5. I love a good zit as much as the next but why am I skeeved when they are so hairy??

1. Its ok, L-mati, not everybody is fond of the curly wiry body hairs. You prefer the clean and sleek look, and you’re not alone, of that I am sure! :) Personally, I don’t mind the hairs in videos – unless they get all totally gunked up with pus. Then I get a bit whoopsie too.

And, I do have to admit – while some chest hair is good, creeping back hair – umm, yeah… ick. But it is a preference concerning mates, not friends! :)

1. When I first dated my husband we were so young he had perhaps 3 chest hairs. Now he is close to 50 and has a little furry patch which is just right. No back hair, tho.
        No hair at all would remind me of my youngest son, who is the age his dad was when we got together. Ugh.

2. ThatSmellsLikeAss says:

i can’t stand body hair either. i like em bare and smoooooov

6. If you listen in the background you can hear the guy moaning a little bit…That thing must hurt so good. Hurts to squeeze but feels great releasing all of that pressure. That thing looks a little infected to me just by the inflammation around the area and the colour of the pus being expelled. Hopefully if there is a part two he has a buddy do the camera work so we can see a two handed squeeze.

7. Splatter Man says:

Near perfect consistency of the pus.

8. unclelarry says:

Ahhhhh, I needed that. Perfect consistency. Five super nova stars and into the ‘ol favs drawer. Thank you, thank you. HS. You are the Master Miner.

9. holy poblano grano, mano!

10. welshchick says:

Oh sweet Jesus thank you…I was having withdrawal symptoms. Excellent mining :D

11. Juicy Pop says:

Man nipple – that’s what it looks like!

Thanks Halphie!

12. John1964 says:

Awesome. The pus that drained out looked kinda like a small intestine.

I also thought it was a nipple, but can’t say that I’m positive.

Great vid. The only “complaint” I have is that I wished he had used two fingers to squeeze it, but that’s small potatoes. I loved it.

13. ooey gooey fun says:

10.0 for technique!

14. 5 stars! 2 thumbs up!
    Amazing work HS, you are the Master Miner!
    Thank you so much for your hard work, you get amazing videos!
    Awsome!

15. dixiebelle6577 says:

Good one; wondering too where it is?

16. outstanding!!

17. Halph, once again you’ve added another first to my life. I’ve always wondered why I have nipples. They don’t perk, they’re not even fun to play with. I’ve tried and nothing. So now I know. I can’t wait till mine come in. Thanks again.

18. I must disagree, I can’t stand push button poppers. It’s ok till they get to the end then it’s ineffective. Another cut off in it’s prime… i friggin hate that…why did he stop!!!

19. Very good find and they got it all. Very satisfying.

20. Oh my goodness…one of the really great ones. Thanks so much for your time in sharing with us!!

21. *happy dance*
    OoOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOO!! Such a GOOOOOOOD one! Thank you, Halphie! Just watched it three times in a row and I’ve got the afterglow thing going on….

1. That’ll be the Barley Water and the Junior Disprin Kickin in!!! HoHoHeHo. ;-)

22. Why can’t these people go to the doctor?

23. Your patients was well rewarded Young Lady!
    Excellent find H.S.!!!

24. Wooooo Hooooo!

25. All of that with a one-finger technique. Impressive.

26. Woo Hoo! Great one. Come here and let me kiss ya for that find! ;)

27. Oh, MARVELOUS, darling! I don’t know how you manage to find such goodies, but I surely am grateful! I’ve not been able to get online quite as much as usual the past couple of days, but I have been searching and found nary a smear of pus! You’re a miracle worker, HS! I loved the filming job on this….so close up and steady!

28. Great work for an one handed dude!(or,a very-very hairy girl….)

Amazing @HS

29. Fantastico find Halphy…I have been searching in 10 different languages for something like this! My skills are failing me but that the zit gods yours are not!!!

Well done, into faves and 5 stars!

30. Just amazing! Tthank you HS for the great find!

31. yessss !!!!! great vid. definitely one of my favourites

We can all go to bed tonight knowing that no pus will go un-popped in the reach of a video camera that won’t be brought to the table of our unique pleasure by the tireless efforts of our SuperSubmitters….

…. (and you know who you are)

33. bustmybuttons says:

That most definitely is a nipple. It just so swollen that it looks like there is no areola, but if you look to the left of his fingers you can see the Montgomery’s tubercles that surround your nipple. I think he must’ve gotten his nipple pierced and this is the aftermath. His comment on YT says he couldn’t sleep face down, so I think it is rather safe to say that this is certainly his nipple.

34. I love the fact that it’s kinda jelly like with chunks!!!

35. comedoness says:

Ah great gooey globs of goodness! (Contented sigh)

36. Trust No One says:

Thanks H.S. 5X5! One of my fav’s, tapioca pudding. Wonderfully technique, apply just the right pressure and smooth that yellow butter creme out with small chunks.

37. Very very nice… the amount of pus was just perfect.. great find HS

Thank you for your dedication to our happiness :)

38. I love all the chunky goodness. Nice find. DWS

39. Wonderful macro. Videographer was right on top of things when the discharge started to get blurry.

40. Twisted Cyster says:

Owwhhh….gotta see this one again,Simple ,Short, and straight to the Point !!!
    I think its the Chest or lower Stomache / Abdomen area. he can only use 1 hand because he uses the other one to film the action. Annyway its a nice infected hair-thing…..some lil chunkys too !! Teriffic !! Awesome !!

41. rainbowdust919 says:

Damn, it was almost as if he was milking a cow! That was quite nice. :o)

42. wow great close up very nice very nice indeed :) great find Halph Staph smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

43. hes brain most of made some snot like stuff to get that kind of result.

44. Like these videos, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze without drama – people yelling screaming, wiping every second. Good find!

45. Awesome! Going to the favs list!

46. Awesome find HS!!!!! I Love how he seems to be gently and lovingly ‘milking’ this. The only thing missing is some new age ambient ‘spa-like’ music. 4 Stars!

47. the flow , the color , the mysterious hairy hide out,,,all great viewing criteria …excellent find

48. Impressive. Well done and a good find.

49. oh yeah baby great chunky goodness great find Halph Staph smooches hugs and audie bear loves :)

Ok, Guess the body part shown here……………………..

1. Cyster Sebum says:

I was thinking the exact same thing! I have a pretty good idea of the location. . . My only complaints about this video are that I wish it had been longer, and I really wanted to see the ingrown hair that probably caused this beautifully disgusting bump.

2. diamondgirl828 says:

I say it is under the arm since only one hand was used…Does anyone know where the hairy hide out is (Thanks tosh166)??

Great find H.S. as usual, you know how to weed them out…

51. Fantastic consistency. Great find!

52. Aaahhhh!! Just what the doctor ordered. Perfection! Awesome find HS and thank you and all the top users for all your time and efforts searching to bring us the best of the best! You all rock!! 5/5

53. i love this video. i love thick, chunky pus.

54. ooh ooh ooh! but look at all the zits in the rest of his beard!

1. Cyster Sebum says:

Are you sure this was a beard? I’m thinking it was a little farther south, lol.

1. bighandsbigzits says:

eww

2. Cyster Sebum says:

LOL

55. What I never commented on this?!

Well it’s zit perfection just clickin on my favs.!

1. @MotherEruption
      Am I ever glad you did! I hadn’t seen it!! But noticed you comment on it. Thanks!

Wow, perfect before bed treat!

1. Me too T.Z. Thanks to you and Mother E for jogging me out of my sleepy with that great one. Chest, right? But, not a nip? Jeez, maybe there’s gonna be more some day. Wish he’d have used more than one finger. Ahhh, nice nightcap! G’nite.

56. So is this a scene from Gorillas n the cyst? Haha, only joking all you hairy blokes! Actually my chest is quite hairy these days, when i was in my 20’s i had next to no chest hair, now im 40 i got more there than my head! Ho hum, anyway, great vid HS,nice variable consistency n plenty of it, bet he cud got more outta there if he four fingered it but he was holdin his camera! Ben.

57. Wow! Just WOW!

58. STILL my favorite video!

59. Oh HELL ya! That was awesome!!!

60. Sweet Squeezer says:

Just kept right on givin’ and givin’ and GIVIN’ !! Loved the consistency of the river of goo!!

61. phillip jackson says:

that was great one finger now thats talent. great find H.S

62. popper01 says:

loved this one!

63. Baba_O_Reilly says:

Upper thigh I’d say..good technique, although a bare finger isn’t exactly sanitary… he could have gotten 1 rubber glove, cut the fingers off it and used each of the five on the one he had in use.

Awesome payload though. I’m gonna have to do some digging and see if I can find something just as good…although I doubt I’ll be able to surpass HS

64. sylvia ruiz says:

the perfect pop!!!

65. Poprocks says:

How did I miss this one before?
    Great work!

66. Novelty Fishhead says:

Its like yogurt with fruit at the bottom, you know when you’re almost done when you reach the red fruit jam stuff. :D

67. Halphie, how could so much come out of such a little spot!! Great find, gotta go watch it again!

68. Chunky and funky! The purveyors of semi-solid sludge will most likely be in Heaven after this short but sweet tibit. I myself get a bit queasy from liquid pus, which is odd because maggots don’t bug me one bit. But then… Are we not… Each one of us here…a bit…odd? Hahah * maniacal laughter and drooling*

69. I certainly agree with exactly what you said from “But then…” to the end, JiffyPop!!

70. Gliss-PussBliss says:

Perfect Video. People want it to be longer, but there is only so much to give.

I wish almost every video was longer !!!

71. zitsandgiggles says:

That looked painful. And infected. And painfully infected. Great payload though.

72. íQue bueno!

73. WOW! Seemed like a lot of pus for such small cyst. Never judge a book by it’s cover or a cyst by it’s size. LOL LOL

74. Still love this video after viewing it hundreds of times! Day brightener for me. . . and I do think it is a male nipple.

75. butterflykisses says:

You find amazing stuff Halph Staph!! I can’t believe how much chunky pus came out of something so small! Awesome vid!

76. austinclaire says:

That is indeed worthy. Beautifully done- as mentioned, a nice squeeze with no screaming or drama. Impressive results for gently pressing with one finger, and quite an impressive and satisfying payload. Bet it felt so much better when he got all that stuff out of there!

77. wylderose says:

This is my very, very favourite type of pus… Slimy, shiny, lumpy, multicoloured, plentiful, spewing out with relatively little effort… Beautiful pus, beautiful technique and beautiful video quality, I watch this one over and over and over again and love it more each time, lol… Thank you to the poppee/popper for sharing this with a dedicated pusaholic, lol…