Pilar Cyst

I think I am in love! Well, yes I am married… and yes, I love my husband with all my heart… but gals I think YOU will all fall in love with this doctor yourself.

And guys? Well, I don’t know about you but I’m thinking you all might like this guy a whole lot after you see this video.

It’s posted by mcdermatology. I don’t know but this might be a hint to his looks. (Ever hear of Dr. McDreamy?)

I did learn something new. He called a pilar cyst a “hair” cyst.

Anyhoo… this vid is awesome. This doc gets DOWN to business and I love how he does it.

So sit tight in your seats people!! I think that this just MIGHT be a real winner… decide for yourselves.

Pilar Cyst posted by mcdermatology March 31, 2011.

71 Comments on “Pilar Cyst

1. REPOST! REPOST! (sorry, PPM, just kidding. Had to do that)

“You don’t want to see it, do you?” “Of course I do.” LOL. I’m in love with the patient for her reply to that question. This video was near perfection. The goo that he got out of the cyst was great, but it was the clean and intact removal of the sac that I found most satisfying.

Great way to start of a Friday.

1. LOL ;) That was funny John1964!!! I don’t take offense to that at all!

Just glad every one likes it. I sure did and wished that he had included ALL the footage. I think there was more cuz he jumped in some places. AND I asked him on YouTube to please post doing cyst number two! We can only hope!

1. I agree PPM….I would have loved to have seen the 2nd cyst removed as well…..and I do hope that the dr. sends the entire footage as well as the 2nd cyst removal.

2. that’s just what I was thinking sunshine.

2. comedoness says:

That sac was primo! Very impressive.

2. u no when u shake a bottle of coke and all the foam spills over the top that wot the puss look like 2 me lmao
    sweet :P

3. Aussie Cyster says:

thank you PPM that was awesome!!!

4. softserve says:

HOLY ZITBALLS! That was awesome, and yes he is hot. What about the other cyst on her head? Will be looking for more of these.

5. Great clip! really enjoy this sort of thing! Thanks!

6. littlemisssquirt says:

7. …does the doctor say ‘nice sack.’ as he removes it? Sorry, just caught that and giggled a little. Great removal.
    Long time watcher, first time poster. I just had to because I happen to have three of these little beasties on my head that I will hopefully be getting removed in the next month or two. Here’s hoping to provide you guys with some good new material!

1. Ohhhhhhyes please do! Those sacs and toothpaste pus are things of beauty we need MORE MORE MORE!

8. unclelarry says:

Outstanding video PPM. 5 of 5 & into the favorite file.

9. i_hate_beckham says:

Dr Shipman???

RUN AWAY!!!!!

10. Innaffitoften says:

That was awesome, another for the favs, two in one day ! Woo Hoo!
    But, eh, my hubby is way more “Mcdreamy” than this doc. lol!

1. I know your hubby is more McDreamy to you, Inna! Mine is to me, too!

I meant the McDreamy part more to how he did his procedure… that to me was dreamy! ;)

11. That was extremely satisfying to watching. It was just perfect execution all the way around. I really had no idea what to expect when watching this video. From seeing how much was removed I’m surprised she didn’t feel any pressure on her head…That was A LOT of cheese.

12. That was awesome! I love that doc too! I would go to miami to see him!!! Love! Love! Love!

13. DrSpencer says:

Oh, that was beautiful! That cyst was huge but didn’t look it, so it was an awesome surprise. Ahhh, what a way to start the weekend. this goes in the favorites. And the doc was a D.O., which I love! Thanks, PPM, you made my rainy Friday so much better!

14. Key Master needs to sign this guy to an exclusive contract to PTZ!
    Excellent find ppm!!!
    < (Bowing to your consistant greatness)

1. haha funny you say that…. hehe I spoke with the doc today. We are going to try and get some things moving.. I like the way you think Big TUll ;-)

1. LOL. You talk like you’re in showbiz–which I guess you are! :-) I hope the “deal” comes through!

15. It is a perfect pilar cyst removal indeed!

16. Loved the punch tool!!

1. I need to get me one of these. No more razors. Just a neat little hole!

17. freidabob says:

Loved it! Had no idea there was that much stuff under her hair- or that the sack would be so big! We need more videos from this doc- it was so professional!

1. He wrestled with the cyst sac – I wasn’t sure if he was going to be able to do it or his assistants needed to grab him around the waist and all pull back at the same time! WOW it did NOT want to turn loose!

18. PlzEyeInCyst says:

5 FN stars!

19. That instrument looks just like the punch I use on my cigars..Who’d a thunk?

20. Amazing find. GOLD! Critics rave this is one of the top films of the year! =P

Ya gotta love a man that knows what he is doing!

22. Yeah yeah Dr. McDreamy,

personally I’m only interested in the dreamy McCreamy , or the squeezey McCheezey oh and the Gacky McSacky.

Great find PPM It’s nice to have some sleek productions to sit alongside the red neck chopper popper movies. Nice to have the variety although if they got pus of good quality and quantity then I am a happy bunny.:-)

23. Perhaps Dr. Schiffman is in need of an Extractor? If so, I might work gratis….
    It would be SO AWESOME to have our own PTZ exclusive doc! And the sebac to be expressed….oh the joy, the rapture of it all….
    PPM, I bow low to thee- TOO awesome!!

24. I love this vid. Excellent pos tmcdermatology

25. zittylover says:

Oh my god! i want to pop the same!!

26. THAT really was the perfect video…I’m impressed.

27. Excellent! Thank you PPM. I was surprised at how much came out. Oh, and PPM, I’m not into men but I see what you mean about the doc and his extraction style– definitely sexy.

1. His extraction style? Oh, I’ma be sick.

28. Love the doctor an the patient. I wanted to see the extraction of the second cyst too though.

29. comedoness says:

Ahhhhhh, satisfied sigh….. You’ve outdone yourself, PPM!

30. ppm what an awsome post!!!!
    Excellent work dear lady, you always bring 5 star clips to the group!
    Thanks for your efforts!

31. zitfetishvet says:

I loved that biopsy punch. I think it made this fabulous video even more fabulous!!! Thank you for posting this. I was so impressed by the removal of that huge sac!!! He is wonderful, and dreamy, and his job gives him constant access to cheesy gookiness. What more could one want? Other than to get my hands on some of those cysts I mean. Encore encore!!!

32. Mr. McPimple says:

Amazing cyst coupled with superb video quality makes for an all time great experience!

33. Get a load of the texture of that pus! Perfecto! I also liked the use of the tape to keep the hair away–very smart. Five stars PPM!

34. Trust No One says:

That was outta da park and on the way downtown. This doctor knows how to work a camera. The patient was ez on the eyes!!! Picture me bowing from the ankles! PPM, a winner it is!!!

35. Sorry I haven’t been around to post…..just got out of a 10 day stay in the hospital with another acute pancreatic flare-up…..argh! Anyhoo…..this video was fabulous, and I am really looking forward to more videos from this practice!!!!

36. I wonder why more doctors don;t use that cool little “spoon” tool to extract the sack…

37. L-O-V-E it!!!!! The way that sac came out was SOOoo cool!!!!!

38. Cystine Chapel says:

Sactastic!

39. Taylor Rumsey says:

That was great! I think that I am in love with punch biopsies! (Is that the right was to make biopsy plural???)

40. Katie Hernandez says:

Awesome!!! I cant stop watching it. lol

41. thank you ppm for the post what i liked about the video one the doc was hot lol two i loved how he explained everything and 3 hes hot lol and 4 he was very through i think i spelled that rite lol :)

42. As a Nurse I have to say this Doc’s technique is perfection at it’s best!. And I myself have not 1. not 2 not 3 but 4 of these beauties of my own..2 of which are quite large and the other 2 are smaller. I hope that the Doc I get is as good as this one,. Years ago my husband at the time (now divorced) her squeezed out alot of material out of a pilar cyst I had right smack on top of my head towards the front,,he didn’t cut nor pierce it either, he told me he saw a tiny head, and at that time we had no clue what it was lol. At first it was really hard to get anything to come out, and then all of a sudden and after alot of discomfort to say the least, POW! a chunk of something didn’t just pop out , but it flew out of the head of the cyst and skyrocketed to the ceiling! lmao, I actually heard it and my husband shrieked lol,,then after that I told him to sterilize a needle and pierce the area of the cyst from where the chunk of material burst out from, to facilitate more to come out, ,,It took several days for him to extract it all simply because at first the substance from within the cyst was harder to express because it had years in which to grow and fill up with this material. After the first few squeezes the material was softer and alot easier to get out , The core or sac I removed myself and It took 2 days to get out and it came out in 2 huge pieces because once I was able to grab hold of it and started to pull, it was almost like elastic, so when I pulled, and it wasn’t as easy as we just witnessed in this video, it was stretching !! and the SNAP LOL it broke..then it entailed me having to pick and probe (blindly I may add because it was on top of MY head after all LOL an enitire day off and on till the next day to finally get the rest.. Had my husband and I thought of it initially we would have tried to remove it as soon as he got all the material out, but because we didn’t the sac had time to kinda dry up making it harder to extract and making it elastic in texture,, Oh and BTW when I pulled the rest of the sac that snapped initially ,,I pulled and pulled in amazement all the while looking at it and myself pulling it in the mirror. AND WOW it was getting longer , and longer and longer ,,and then another snap when it came thru a hole the size of a pen tip…;lmao..
    But one thing is for sure is that all of you out there in PTZ land are all all invited to view my Pilar Cyst (Hair Cyst) extraction onve i get it done, lol.
    And you can be sure that I will have the Doc extract them all the same visit,, so no one will be left hanging LOL..

1. Ohhhhhhhhh where do you live I will video it and worship your cysts…what a story!

43. As a Nurse I have to say this Doc’s technique is perfection at it’s best!. And I myself have not 1. not 2 not 3 but 4 of these beauties of my own..2 of which are quite large and the other 2 are smaller. I hope that the Doc I get is as good as this one,. Years ago my husband at the time (now divorced) her squeezed out alot of material out of a pilar cyst I had right smack on top of my head towards the front,,he didn’t cut nor pierce it either, he told me he saw a tiny head, and at that time we had no clue what it was lol. At first it was really hard to get anything to come out, and then all of a sudden and after alot of discomfort to say the least, POW! a chunk of something didn’t just pop out , but it flew out of the head of the cyst and skyrocketed to the ceiling! lmao, I actually heard it and my husband shrieked lol,,then after that I told him to sterilize a needle and pierce the area of the cyst from where the chunk of material burst out from, to facilitate more to come out, ,,It took several days for him to extract it all simply because at first the substance from within the cyst was harder to express because it had years in which to grow and fill up with this material. After the first few squeezes the material was softer and alot easier to get out , The core or sac I removed myself and It took 2 days to get out and it came out in 2 huge pieces because once I was able to grab hold of it and started to pull, it was almost like elastic, so when I pulled, and it wasn’t as easy as we just witnessed in this video, it was stretching !! and the SNAP LOL it broke..then it entailed me having to pick and probe (blindly I may add because it was on top of MY head after all LOL an enitire day off and on till the next day to finally get the rest.. Had my husband and I thought of it initially we would have tried to remove it as soon as he got all the material out, but because we didn’t the sac had time to kinda dry up making it harder to extract and making it elastic in texture,, Oh and BTW when I pulled the rest of the sac that snapped initially ,,I pulled and pulled in amazement all the while looking at it and myself pulling it in the mirror. AND WOW it was getting longer , and longer and longer ,,and then another snap when it came thru a hole the size of a pen tip…;lmao..
    And you can be sure that I will have the Doc extract them all the same visit,, so no one will be left hanging LOL……..I hope when the time comes you will all enjoy my Pilar (Hair)Cyst removal :-)

1. i am sure i will… hope to see it…

2. diamondgirl says:

Oh I can’t wait to see it. You said there are several? Surely one of those puppies will SNAP for us…LMAO

Do we get a personal invite??

44. I really like this post.. no mess… lots of cheese… hope to see more.. and liked the way he got the sack out…

45. I loved how he still managed to look like a Cutie all his gear on his belt and his Head Light! ;)
    Fantastic extraction! I hope he posts more of his work.
    Thanks for finding this for us PPM…..it made my Friday morning! :::)))

46. How did I miss this one?? Love it!

47. I hope it was the weekend, because I don’t think she’s allowed to wash her hair. Ick.

48. diamondgirl says:

5/5 PPM and right into my favs and yes, I too love and adore my awesomely handsome husband…just cuz I am on a diet don’t mean I can’t look at the desert menu..just not tasting!

:) :) :)

49. Bunny Boy says:

that was simply mongo

50. Love that he used a gopro! I just bought one a few weeks ago

51. Doncha just love it when she wants to see the sac?? Love her muchly!! Doctor is nice eye-candy as well. Haveta go watch again!!

52. I have a pretty hunky dermatologist too – check him out

Very classy office, clear acrylic chairs and soft leather ones, pics of old art restorations before and after, and Macintosh computers and iPads just very classy all around.

He got the little cyst off my back totally intact, like a little pearl! That was last year but if I get another one you guys and gals will see it even if I have to bribe him hahaha